LOCK

LiAM

Sorry' date=' now I'm realizing how stupid that was. Still he was a freak and he did some crazy things.

He was a legend, don't get me wrong, but I'm not going to forget all his faults just because he died.

[/quote']

Then we'll be sure not to forgive you either; for your ignorance and your rudeness. IT's a fault, and because that's what you believe drives someone to hell, perhaps your luck will be the same.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize that. He was a corrupted human being. The fact that he changed races is enough to put him over the top in my mind.

He didn't change races either he had a skin problem that lighten the pigmentation of his skin. He had a lot of plastic surgey, that's really the only think that confused me about him, but he didnt' change races.

I realize that. He was a corrupted human being. The fact that he changed races is enough to put him over the top in my mind.

Problematica said repeatedly the condition he had. So he chose to disguise it the way he did SO WHAT.

All humans are corrupt or corruptible. We don't go around insulting them when they die.

Sorry' date=' now I'm realizing how stupid that was. Still he was a freak and he did some crazy things.

He was a legend, don't get me wrong, but I'm not going to forget all his faults just because he died.

[/quote']

Then we'll be sure not to forgive you either; for your ignorance and your rudeness. IT's a fault, and because that's what you believe drives someone to hell, perhaps your luck will be the same.

Sorry dude.

No need to be hatin'. This thread was made for expressing our opinions. If you can't handle mine then sorry.

[/quote']

Sorry dude.

No need to be hatin'. This thread was made for expressing our opinions. If you can't handle mine then sorry.

Stop pretending to be something you're not.

It's not me who can't handle your opinion, it's the dead and deceased. They appreciate your blatant rudeness and display of disrespect.

MJ was brilliant at what he did and will be missed by many.

Died at the age of 50 by a heart attack, most likely caused by taking:

Xanax, Prilosec, Vicoden, Paxil, Demerol, Soma, Dilaudid and Zoloft quite reguarly.

It's a shame when a celeb dies but I say concentrate on what he has done in his career, not his death.

I love his work but hate all the jokes about him and, as Blood Rose said, never speak ill about the dead. I feel it's in poor taste.

Archived