LOCK

LiAM

He did enough bad stuff to send him to hell.

He may have been a great pop star, but he lost his mind after having no childhood.

His death causes no sadness for me. Just some relief that there's 1 less maniac in the world that I have to worry about.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was great in music' date=' but...

I don't think he went to heaven. He molested children, changed races, and moved to Saudi Arabia, where child molestation is legal.

[/quote']

He did not change races. It was commonly known that he had vitiligo, a disease which causes the skin to lighten through depigmentation. This forum was actually the first place I heard people were stupid enough to think he did it on purpose.

Child molestion is far from legal in Saudi Arabia. Child molesters in Saudi Arabia are actually killed.

I don't think he went to heaven. He molested children, changed races, and moved to Saudi Arabia, where child molestation is legal.

[/quote']

He did not change races. It was commonly known that he had vitiligo, a disease which causes the skin to lighten through depigmentation. This forum was actually the first place I heard people were stupid enough to think he did it on purpose.

Child molestion is far from legal in Saudi Arabia. Child molesters in Saudi Arabia are actually killed.

There's a reason Lrovani is a dumbass. Let him be.

[/quote']

He was acquitted the last time he was charged with such.

Even assumin' he did, why is a change from black to white so repugnant - at least to you?

And, finally, I may have deep misgivings over the Shari'a, but I've read that molesters of any kind merit the death penalty, at least in there.

Yes' date=' Elvis was the king of R'n'R

and Jacko was the king of Pop.

So we lost two "kings", in this point theyre similar.

[/quote']

Yes, but theres years diffrence between there death. Its abit weird to bring Elvis into this.

Yeah, but their lives were quite similar.

At first, when they were at the high point of their career, they were legends in their music style. Then they were out of business and died after several little "scandals" and too young.

And Jacko was married with Elvis' daughter, not to forget this.

I dont like michel jackson

WTF????

Don't take it personally. Stop defending mate. Even though most like him, some don't. Like when PMI died, I did something, I posted it around some forums. xProphet & the other dudes did say rip. I know one guy that said ripper & a load of sheet but we gave him proof & other stuff of him not ripping so yeah it's opinions.

Archived