Naruto

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Danzo/Madara may want orochimaru to restore his powers aswell as the eternal sharingan as Madara may have lost alot of power when he battled the first Hokage and the First may have stripped alot of Madaras power away when he defeated him, and i can see Danzo stepping back and letting the other four kages take on Sasuke while he slips away.

Also i can see Danzo doing anything to attain power, even act goofy.

Well if Danzo’s persona was his real personality no, but I can imagine him breaking into some kind of manic laughter only to reveal himself as Tobi/Madara.

Although let’s face it; there’s no way in hell it’s right. It’s just fun to speculate.

To acquire the Mangekyo Sharingan' date=' someone close to a Sharingan user must die and the emotion of the loss is responsible for its unlocking. To expedite this occurrence, most Uchiha throughout history have killed their closest friends or family members in order to meet this criteria. Although, how Kakashi gained his Mangekyo Sharingan has yet to be explained. [/quote']

I doubt he is an Uchiha also. Otherwise he should have sharingan in both eyes. *I know its not 100% true*

Do you think he has Mangekyo?

Think about it like this, there are different forms of Mangekyou, Itachi, Sasuke, and Kakashi all had different Mangekyous and seemingly obtained them in different ways. Also if you notice, Danzo's Sharingan is on his RIGHT EYE, Kakashi's Sharingan is on his LEFT EYE, is that a coincidence much?

I doubt he is an Uchiha also. Otherwise he should have sharingan in both eyes. *I know its not 100% true*

Do you think he has Mangekyo?

Think about it like this' date=' there are different forms of Mangekyou, Itachi, Sasuke, and Kakashi all had different Mangekyous and seemingly obtained them in different ways. Also if you notice, Danzo's Sharingan is on his RIGHT EYE, Kakashi's Sharingan is on his LEFT EYE, is that a coincidence much?

[/quote']

But supposedly, Obito was completely crushed after he gave up his left eye to give to Kakashi.

When Kakashi Gaiden comes out, maybe we'll get some clarification on this

Has Kakashi's Gaiden become an episode yet, i'd loved to see it and see the fourth in action. Do you think they will save it for a special or a movie or do you think they will put it in episode form?

I think that Danzo may have gotten his eye from Obitos body as Obito could still talk so it could not have been that badly crushed that body parts couldnt be extracted. Theres also the matter of what happened to the Uchihas bodys after itachi had killed them so danzo could have stole one of the eyes from the body.

Speaking of which why did itachi kill his own mother even though she had no bloodline power and was not part of the Uchiha clan.

Archived