Naruto

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've seen every style. The Rasenshuriken is a Wind technique and Kakashi can use Lightning Clones. There are a lot more Wind and Lightning techniques.

We have also seen Kakuzu use Wind Release. The Combination Techniques used with the toads and Naruto utilize Wind Release and are classified as Wind. Temari uses Wind as well. Doesn't Asuma use Wind Chakra with his hand-kunai? The Shukaku uses Wind Release...

Now to Lightning... Lets not all forget Chidori and its variants. Raiga used Lightning Release with his two swords. Kakuzu uses Lightning too.

yeah now that i think about it there are a few lightning and wind jutsus used in the series, what i meant was that i would like to see them more developed like the other elements, also i was'nt counting fillers sorry, now that you mention Raiga i wonder if they will make reference to him or his swords if they develop the seven swordsmen more.

Not officially. He needs to be inaugurated first, and Kakashi said that the Jonin still need to hold a vote. They will all vote for Naruto, obviously, but Danzo is likely to rig the votes. For this reason, I'm hoping they either make the votes. I want Naruto to become the Hokage before Danzo is officially made the Hokage.

Did Zabuzas sword ever be comfirmed to have a sword power, I'm just thinking that if Kisames sword can absorb chakra and Raigas sword(if its put in the manga) can use lightning it really seems like zabuza got the worst sword out of all of them, although his sword can probually cut people in half and seems to be the only one that can be thrown as a projectile so it is still a great sword

also do you think that only four swordsmen are left as zabuza and kisame (and Raiga) all left with there swords or do you think the mist village made new swords to replace the ones they lost?

Well.... Kisame's sword can absorb chakra, protrude shark scales, and rip apart things, Raiga's can manipulate electricity, Zabuza's can pretty much slice through anything. They're all unique. I wonder what that bodyguard Mist Swordsman can do

does anyone else wonder what happened to Hinata? I mean she just confessed her love to Naruto then she doesnt talk to him after or appear on the story.

I think the guys sword effect might be really complicated as its wrapped up in a ball of bandaged like one of the sand puppets, it may be able to control people.

I think the seven sword powers might be

1.Strengh, slicing and projectile

2.Shark scale and chakra absorbtion

3.Elemental power(lightning)

4.Speed and/or air power

5.Attack Reflection

6.Drill sword

7.Blade that seperates into tiny blades(i.e byakuya zampakto rip-off)

Well on his back' date=' he had two sword handles sticking out of a wrapped up ball

[/quote']

It looked kind of like a shield to me.

He was one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist

We know that.

does anyone else wonder what happened to Hinata? I mean she just confessed her love to Naruto then she doesnt talk to him after or appear on the story.

I don't know, but I don't care.

I was hoping that she'd stay dead, didn't work out though :(

I have a couple things I want to discuss:

[spoiler=Topic 1]

Lets talk about the 3 foot kage

fc7dja.jpg

[spoiler=Topic 2,3]

Lets talk about the Mist Swordsman AND the hawtness of the Mizukage

x2ugqv.jpg

Topic 1: I don't know what to thin

Topic 2: His sword thingy on his back has a little curve in it just like Zabuza's sword. HE IS A KID!

Topic 3: 0_o Drooolz

Archived