Naruto

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, well I didn't know what a hilt was XD

Ha! its a mix of all the Swordsman's swords that we seen already. Its bandaged up like Kisame's, its got the curve on it like Zabuza's, and it has two handles, just like Raiga's twin swords...

Oh right yeah, new Bleach and Naruto today^^

EDIT: Oh Sh!t!! Well that's pretty funky but it looks like, to me, that it's not his own eye. It's possible that seeing as how Madara only has one, Danzo might have stolen the other and replaced his own eye with it:/ Maybe... Seems a bit random but I mght be right.

OMG! DANZO HAS THE SHARINGAN!!! Maybe that's what he did during his experiments with Orochimaru. But then again, why would Orochimaru give Danzo the sharingan and not give the sharingan to himself? But wait, whose eye did he take? His sharingan is on the same side as Tobi. It can't be Itachi's, Sasuke has his still, maybe it's Izuna's sharingan? But then again, again; Madara stole Izuna's sharingan to create the his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. This is weird

I can't think whose eye it would be... I'm assuming Madara has both' date=' Sasuke is obvious, and Itachi has both of his still. Yea, as Sushi said, it's probably not Obito's eye. Maybe it's an artificial or from an unknown Uchiha?

[/quote']

The real major problem is Danzo clearly isn't a REAL Uchiha as Itachi made it clear only three people could use it, himself, Madara, and Sasuke. At least as far as Mangekyou was concerned.

I think that Danzo may actually be Madara as if you think about its the perfect double persona. Using Madaras power, Danzo has taken out one Hokage (the 4th) and knocked out the fifth to take power and become Hokage. And by sending Sasuke who is thought to be an agent of Madara to assinate Danzo he can clear his name of being Madara. I think he wants to use the power of the Gedo no Maze to conquer the five lands. He could have also set up the incident with Nagato so that he would become Pain and the vessel of the Gedo no Maze. Ofcourse this is just speculation and could be wrong.

Also was Danzo being atacked by Anbu at the end of the chapter.

Archived