Yu-Gi-Oh GX season 1 Battle Royal (Now accepting)

Shonen Jump™

[align=center][spoiler=The Plots]

Series 1

Battle Royale

It is start of the semester and the summer is fine the school is kicking into a battle royal and the winner gets to have there own special card designed for them.

Duel opponent: anyone at the academy

Win or Lose: decide between yourselves

Start Date: 02 July 2009

End Date: 15 July 2009

not started

The Shadow Begins

A mysterious figure now runs duel academy and three cards of great power have been scattered across duel academy setting out a few of the students go in search of these cards but all that is required is a single spirit key witch lay within the hands of this mysterious figure, the spirit key unlocks a stone gate witch sheds light showing the way to these three cards and they only way to win it is over coming a shadow duel with this mysterious opponent.

Duel opponent:

Win or Lose:

Start Date: 16 July 2009

End Date: 30 July 2009

[spoiler=Rules]

YCM rules apply

No Spam

You must post within a two week period

Be nice to other members

You can have a duel with your self / made up student if not assigned a duel or win or lose status

Only the dorms head get there pictures posted. If you want to apply for head of a dorm post a sample of a card you have created.

[spoiler=Teachers APP]

1.) PM me your best card

2.) state what dorm you want in the PM

3.) tell me why you think you would make a good teacher

[spoiler= How Dorm system works]

Teacher - 5 Stars or higher

Obelisk Resident - 5 Stars or Higher

Obelisk Freshman - Four Stars or Higher

Ra - any level

Slifer - any level

[spoiler=Forms]

Name:

Bio:

Description: (optional - no images)

Dorm:

Decks Specialty: (e.g. Valliant Hero - originality please)

[spoiler= Accepted Slifer]

Head of Slifer

koramore

Dante.gif

Hyyppa

[spoiler=Accepted Ra]

Head of Ra

N/A

CrazyKev

Acenra66

Bringerofcake

[spoiler=Accepted Obelisk Freshman]

Head of Obelisk Freshman

N/A

Bankz

[spoiler=Accepted Obelisk Resident]

Head of Obelisk Residents

Shonen Jump™

Zane.jpg

[spoiler=Teachers Dorm]

Legendary Tapion

LT.jpg

[spoiler=Battle Rules]

1. No Overpowered Cards duhh...

2. 40-50 Deck Limit

3. Start Off with 4000 Life Points

4. The 2 players switch off on phases for EXAMPLE(only use this after the first turn): Player 1 summons "Celtic Guardian and sets 3 cards face down~Then Player 2 gets time to respond to this so Player 1 would pause. Player 2 activates face-down Dust Tornado and destroys 1 of Player 1's set cards and at the end of Player 2's post~Then Player 1 would continue with his turn.(hope this wasn't confusing I'll fix it if it doesn't make sense)

5. You can't automatically have all of your best cards in your hand. Let the duel flow along so it is interesting. Maybe build up to get your best cards to get a badass combo.

[/align]

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Kyo Keisuke

Bio: later, i'm in a thinking block O_O

Description: Well, it isn't exactly a description but i look like my avatar(need a bigger view on the picture PM me and i'll show you)

Dorm: Obelisk resident to be exact

Decks Specialty: Rival Dragons (ask and i'll send a few cards of that site your way)

Name: Mleak Krevin

Bio: A young boy who is very cocky and arrogant. He loves dueling so he joined the academy.

Description: Short with long black hair

Dorm: Ra

Decks Specialty: Traps (All real cards)

I like Yellow better than Blue so Ra

How does dueling work?

I never joined an Yugioh RP before so.. xD

lol either you can make up an entire duel with yourself and post it or have a duel with someone else RP's are good fun that way =) both accepted' date=' Tapion are you applying for head of dorm then?.

[/quote']

Like a teacher or something.

[align=center]Nah Head of Dorm is the best duelist in the dorm who has control over everybody the most experienced say not like Dr.Crowler or some one.

Anyways I'm student here to so I shall apply to

[spoiler=form]

Name: Ryo Kusaki

Bio: Ryo was brought up in private education spending his life dueling he had a natural talent for it.

Description: Like my avi xD Zane

Dorm: Head of Obelisk Residents

Decks Speciality: Twilight

[spoiler=An example of my card]

279845.jpg

Once per turn, you can Release 1 face-up monster you control to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that has a Level equal to or lower than the Released monster. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3). You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to add 1 Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

[/align]

I'd like to join, if that's ok :)

Name: Yoshihiro Masaki

Bio: while not an enthusiastic duelist, he saw an opportunity in the Duel academy. While he would only plan to open a games shop on the outskirts of Domino, Yoshi thought being a 'pro-level' duelist would allow him to have more experience in the selling of the game.

Description: fairly tall, with medium length brown hair. Usually carries around a guitar.

Dorm: Ra freshman

Deck speciality: If you mean key cards, then it would be the Royal Knights (King's, Queen's, Jak's and Arcana Knight Joker). If you mean a deck name, then it would be Kingdom of Light. If you mean main strategy, then it would be Adaptability. The deck used only has real cards, and one copy of each card. The royal knights simply make the more powerful combination

[align=center]Nah Head of Dorm is the best duelist in the dorm who has control over everybody the most experienced say not like Dr.Crowler or some one.

Anyways I'm student here to so I shall apply to

[spoiler=form]

Name: Ryo Kusaki

Bio: Ryo was brought up in private education spending his life dueling he had a natural talent for it.

Description: Like my avi xD Zane

Dorm: Head of Obelisk Residents

Decks Speciality: Twilight

[spoiler=An example of my card]

279845.jpg

Once per turn' date=' you can Release 1 face-up monster you control to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that has a Level equal to or lower than the Released monster. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3). You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to add 1 Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.[/b']

[/align]

I'm not gonna be the leader of the Dorm, i can haz teacher position?

Name: Korazuki Moreagi

Bio: Korazuki was always bored with his life. Not finding much challenge in his opponents. So he started to hang out on the streets a lot dueling mediocre duelists for fun, but nothing really interested him. He decided to enroll at Duel Academy to test his skills.

Description: Kinda like my avi but not exactly looking like Dante

Dorm: Slifer

Decks Specialty: Demon Slayers

reddragon I was talking to L.T about the teachers app L.T = Legendary Tapion and accepted with grace Koramore =), do you want to be Slifers dorm leader I know how good your cards are.

Ok I will start now

OoC (for newbie Out of character can be used to talk when your not rp'ing or to say what your character is doing): Ryo headed down to the teachers lounge staying cool and calm he knocked on the door when Kyo Keisuke

awnsered

IC: Mr Keisuke please help me work on my deck I need it improved for the end of semester graduate leaving duel.

Archived