Yu-Gi-Oh GX season 1 Battle Royal (Now accepting)

Shonen Jump™

"I'm sorry, but I just had to test my skills on the top ranked duelists of he school. You seem to have a bit time for another duel, shouldn't you?", he said at Ryo with a smirk. His reflecting eyes showed Ryo that there just wasn't any other way around it.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: At which point Ryo had already entered his dorm. Ryo decided to go back walking past Ryo's previous opponent completly unfocused Ryo went to Mr.Kyo "Kyo-San would it be ok If I dined with your dorm tonight I cant be bothered with socializing with the upper class." "of course not Kyo replied "feel free to join us" thirty miniutes later Ryo sat down with the Ra yellows whispering about what the head of the resident obelisk's was doing there.

OoC: Acenra Yay! but also nay if they are annoying ones

[spoiler=Shh Spoiler about my character]

He has a duel Spirit of his Twilight Sorceress

OoC: You don't know what godmodding is? You can't control another person's character, oh well.

IC: "Fine" Ryo said

"heh, Duel" I will start by playing my Twilight Necro Nova and use his special ability to Special Summon one monster with twilight in there name from my hand by paying 1000 life points and I choose Twilight Ice Warrior ATK: 1900 DEF: 1300 next I play Megamorph and select my Ice Warrior ATK: 3000.

Next I play Sasuke Samurai (Spell Card edition) which increases the attack of one face-up monster on the field by 1000 then I play Maiden of The Twilight Spell Card which allows me to attack you directly on the turn a card is summoned to the field now Its OVER! Ryo grinned "how was that"

OoC: sorry I didnt give you a chance but I have made and printed these cards I just do what I draw anyways I have to go now so sorry >.< I'm not godmodding I'm talking about my character Legendary >.<

((cool, thanks))

Yoshi enters his room and gently drops his guitar next to the door. The box with his own academy duel disk was there, collecting dust on the coffee table

"You're starting to socially fade away again," stated a voice

"yes, you are. A strong warrior has many ties to the outside world," added another. Yoshi sighed and smiled

"Good to see you two again," Yoshi stated. the form of the Obnoxious Celtic Guardian and Arcana Knight Joker apeared before him.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Arcana asked

"you're conforming to the stereotype again aren't you?"

OoC: No worries, could you tell what timezone you guys are part of so I could somwhow estimate when you're possibly online(I'm at timezone +2)?

EDIT: Damn, writing these long-like texts takes so long xd

Saizen looked Ryo's very impressing moves and really saw that these guys were not to be underestimated. As the allready incoming finishing was coming at him, he knew that he got to do everything he could to keep himself not to lose.

"I can't believe you had the cards to end it on the very first turn. But the problem is, I am not going down with that!", he said to Ryo who gave his questioning face as an answer to Saizen's talks.

"From my hand I activate the spell card, Interrupting Wall of Hex's effect! By returning this card along with one of the card's in my hand to my deck I reduce the battle damage from a direct attack to 0, I select one Hexagon Warrior monster in my deck, shuffle it and place the card on top of my deck. I'm really impressed Obelisk. I'm not sure can I win you even with my current skills. What's your name? My name's Saizen Himalaiya.", he told to Ryo as he was still looking a bit suprised that his powerful combo was actually evaded by a Slifer Red student.

OoC: Don't worry, tomorrow is a new day and time to continue the duel.

Interrupting Wall of Hex

Normal spell

You can activate this card's effect from your hand when a player declares a direct attack. Depending on the attacking monster's controller activate a following effect:

Monster you control: Send this card to graveyard and Life Points equal to the amount of damage your opponent takes from this attack.

Monster opponent controls: Return this card and 1 card in your hand to Deck and reduce the damage to 0. Select 1 Hexagon Warrior monster in your Deck. Shuffle your Deck and place the selected card on top of your Deck.

OoC: Timezone -6, Central America

IC: As Mleak watched all the duels going on, he quietly thought to himself

"This duelists are rather impressive, but none of them have the brains to outhink and beat me"

OoC: Nice cards everybody.

And evil face >={D

((GMT+1 here))

it was a good few minutes while Yoshi was unpacking. The Duel Spirits simply stood there and watched. They both acted relatively normal for society, but, Arcana felt that he needed to live up to his name and atleast be funny.

placing the last box under his bed, Yoshi stood and wiped his brow

"well, that's a relief. Wanna see if we can get a duel in?" he asked. The duel spirits gave a nod and faded from view. Picking up his duel disk, Yoshi left his room, locked it and left the Ra dorms to wander around for a while

Kyza: I finally finished packing well Night Shade im a little hungry so lets go to the cafeteria and see what they got, their food is probably better than Ra's, i just can't believe i'm finally a Obelisk but I have you to thank for that

Lunatic flung open his door and ran into the room. A small, dirty greyish stone attached to a small gold chain was sitting on his desk. Lunatic put it on, then stopped dead.

"Don't. Say. Anything."

'We certainly weren't going to.'

"Except...?"

'You need to have this with you at all times. If this got into the wrong hands...'

"Right, right. I get it. 'The world will come to an end' and all that."

'Just so long as you know.'

"Lunaeon, I remember what happened last time. I'll be careful."

After putting the stone around his neck, Lunatic left his room. When he got downstairs, he saw the student he met earlier that day.

"Hey Yoshi!"

Lunatic shuffled his Deck also. He slotted it in his Duel Disk and activated it.

"Alrighty then."

He draws his five cards.

"By discarding my Star Seer and another monster, I can add Celestia Nachten to my hand. I then activate it."

The field over head turns to a starry sky.

"But what night sky is complete without the Moon? When Celestia Nachten is activated, I can activate a Lunar Phase card from my Deck or hand. So I activate my Lunar Phase: Waxing Gibbous from my Deck!"

A large Gibbous moon appears behind Lunatic.

"I then Summon Lunar Swordsman, and place two cards face-down to end my turn."

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Lunar Phase - Waxing Gibbous

Continuous Spell Card

This card cannot be Set. This card can only be activated by the effect of "Celestia Nachten" or a "Lunar Phase" card. There can only be 1 "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card face-up on the field at a time. Increase the ATK of all "Lunar" monsters by 400. "Lunar" monsters you control can attack directly, but any damage dealt this way becomes half the original ATK of that card. During your End Phase, you may return this card to your Deck to activate a "Lunar Phase - Full Moon" Continuous Spell Card from your hand or Deck.

Celestia Nachten

Field Spell Card

When this card is activated, activate 1 "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card from your hand or Deck. Your opponent cannot activate Field Spell Cards. This card cannot be destroyed by effects, except for its own. When a "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card is destroyed by an effect, destroy this card.

Star Seer

DARK

Spellcaster

2/300/400

You can discard this card and another Monster Card from your hand to add a "Celestia Nachten" from you Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Lunar Swordsman

LIGHT

Warrior

4/1600/1400

If you control a "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card, this card gains 500 ATK.

OoC: I am terrible at hunting pics, so the sheer majority of the cards I have are WCs. I'll give the thread link after the game.

Yoshi draws his five cards and smiles

"well, this should be interesting... let's see..."

he draws another card then smiles slighty

"I place one monster card face down, and another card face down aswell, and end my turn"

((stats:

LP: 4000

Cards in hand: 4

Monster cards on the field: 1 face down

Magic/trap cards on the field: 1))

((sorry for disappearing last night. the internet is usually turned off at midnight to keep the network hub from overheating and shutting off randomly. (tis summer afterall)))

OoC: That's fine.

IC: "My turn. I draw.

I tribute my Lunar Swordsman to Summon my Lunar Halfshade!"

OoC: Response?

Cards In Play:

[spoiler=Monsters]

Lunar Halfshade

LIGHT

Spellcaster

6/2500/0

This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. If you control a "Lunar Phase - Full Moon" Continuous Spell Card, destroy this card. While you control a "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card, you can negate the activation and effect of a card that would destroy a "Lunar" monster you control by discarding 1 card from your hand.

[spoiler=Spells/Traps]

Lunar Phase - Waxing Gibbous

Continuous Spell Card

This card cannot be Set. This card can only be activated by the effect of "Celestia Nachten" or a "Lunar Phase" card. There can only be 1 "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card face-up on the field at a time. Increase the ATK of all "Lunar" monsters by 400. "Lunar" monsters you control can attack directly, but any damage dealt this way becomes half the original ATK of that card. During your End Phase, you may return this card to your Deck to activate a "Lunar Phase - Full Moon" Continuous Spell Card from your hand or Deck.

Celestia Nachten

Field Spell Card

When this card is activated, activate 1 "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card from your hand or Deck. Your opponent cannot activate Field Spell Cards. This card cannot be destroyed by effects, except for its own. When a "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card is destroyed by an effect, destroy this card.

2 facedowns

"Heh," Yoshi begins, "I activate my trap card, Trap Hole, which should destroy your Lunar Halshade!"

the trap card's hologram flips up to reveal the full image

((I'm guessing you have a response to that with Lunar Halfshade's effect))

Indeed.

"I activate the effect of Lunar Halfshade! By discarding one card from my hand, I can negate a card that would destroy my Lunar monsters and destroy that card instead."

Trap Hole's hologram goes completely white, then shatters.

"Then I activate one of my face-down cards, Lunatic Illusion. If I control a Lunar Phase card, I can Special Summon another Lunar monster from my Graveyard to the field. I revive the Lunar Mech Soldier that I discarded."

A ray of white light descends from the moon. Then a mechanical soldier clad entirely in white rises from the ground.

"Lunar Mech Soldier, attack his facedown monster! I should mention that Lunar Mech Soldier's effect allows him to gain 400 ATK when he attacks a monster."

OoC: Flip Effects?

Archived