Yu-Gi-Oh GX season 1 Battle Royal (Now accepting)

Shonen Jump™

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lunar Mech Soldier jumps up in the air and shoots forward, his fist outstretched. The moon's light focuses on his back, and he ignites his rocket boosters. He shoots forward and through the GSoS.

"Then my Lunar Halfshade attacks you directly!"

Halfshade gathers white balls of energy in both hands and launches them at Yoshi

Yoshi LP 4000-->1100

"I end my turn with another facedown."

Cards used:

Lunar Mech Soldier

DARK

Machine

4/1700/200

If you control a "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card, when this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only.

Yoshi draws a card and sighs.

"I think you've won this one, but just to be sure... I place two cards face down and set one monster,"

((responses?, also, can you set a monster, then use ultimate offering to flip summon that same monster?

edit: wait, never mind, I know now))

"Right, time to finish this."

Lunatic draws.

"And with this, I'll end it in style. I summon Lunar Gunman! With his effect, with the power of the moon, I can destroy your Defense Position monster! Go, Lunar Clip!"

The Gunman fires three shots at the card, causing it to explode.

"Unfortunately, he can't attack after he does this. But, that's why I have Lunar Mech Soldier! Go, attack directly!"

OoC: response?

New Card:

Lunar Gunman

LIGHT

Warrior

4/1500/900

If you control a "Lunar Phase" Continuous Spell Card, once per turn, you can destroy a Defense Position monster your opponent controls. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

Yoshi takes the damage fully, and his life points dwindle to zero

"I guess that's what you get for using a scatter strategy, one copy deck. I guess I could have shuffled better. or used better cards,"

"Now don't say that," Celtic Guardian stated, appearing behind Yoshi, "you just drew badly. besides, you weren't using your best cards, now were you?"

"guess so. Nice duel man, hope to do so again another time," Yoshi sayas, holding a hand out to shake. Celtic guardian disappears.

OoC: I'm usually pretty busy especially running this RP rather then rp'ing in it besides I'm gonna call it quits for now ;D I cant be bothered with another duel for a while besides when I duel I want to duel obelisks dueling a Slifer was a one time thing ;D maybe when you move up a dorm =P

OoC: Oooh, you selfish cocky Obelisk-punk >=D Fine then... another time. I'll get you next time, Gadget!

Saizen had got very annoyed and angry since the Obelisk guy had just left in the middle of the match.

"Hopefully the other Obelisks wouldn't be the same as him.", he thought in his head. After walking a while around the island he noticed himself walking at the beacharea. He decided to just sit on the beachsand, closed his eyes and started to listen to surrounding voices. It usually worked to calm him down, when he was mad at sometimes.

(OoC: Double quotations are mental convo's in this post)

As the two went to get their food, Lunatic heard a voice whisper in his ear:

'There are some of us with him too.'

"What, Moon Spirits?"

[A different voice, this one much deeper]

'No, idiot! Duel Spirits!'

"*sigh* Is it that time of the month already?"

[The female voice again] 'And keep it down! The less people know of our existence, the better!'

OoC: Yay! More filler!

The welcome dinner for the Ra Yellow dorm was a fantastic affair. A previous Dorm Head was a well known cook, and left all of his recipes in a single, well-sought after cookbook. The results were to die for. The punch smelled and tasted like the blood of gods (if said gods had command over tropical fruit). The various sauces and puddings enhanced the experience and taste of not only the meats and salads they were served alongside, but each other as well. It was a veritable feast, and the Ra's knew that nobody else, not even the Obelisks, could possibly match this welcome dinner-nay, welcome feast. As Lunatic was eyeing this "golden" food table, he was shoved (not very hard, but enough to seem rude) to one side:

"Out of my way."

"Hey, hey, it's ok. Everyone's going to get a shot at that food. There's no need to rush."

"Pheh. That's what you think. Soon, I'll be superior to you all!"

While Lunatic mentally jotted this down as weird, he got a look at the kid's face and saw that while it looked calm, it had a slightly fearful look about it, as if he was about to attempt something nerve-wracking...

Minutes later, a deep voice yelled:

"ALRIGHT! WHICH ONE OF YOU LITTLE SNOTRAGS TOOK IT?!"

An enormous man, with a yellow sous-chef hat upon his shaven head and an uproariously angry look upon his face, stormed out of the kitchen access. Lunatic heard the door click shut, and as the thoroughly enraged cook did his nut, scanned the naturally shocked crowd. The student who had been in a rush to get his food was gone. Lunatic slowly slipped back to where Yoshi was sitting.

"Hey, how are you with diversions?"

Name: Alexis Atomony

Bio: She uses many decks and can also talk to many Duel Spirits of hers, including Nuclear Angel and Nuclear Devil. Being the twin of Robert, she is gentle at times. She's a Tomboy... Yup.

Dorm: Ra Yellow

Decks Specialty: Nuclear

Name: Robert Atomony

Bio: His deck is almost made of dinosaurs! Being the twin of Alexis, he is rather cunning in Nature. He can talk to duel Spirits.

Dorm: Ra Yellow

Decks Specialty: Barney & Friends (Mostly Spells/Traps/Magic Cards based on Barney Songs)

((well, Shonen Jump isn't back yet, and I can't really speak for them, but I doubt that they would have objections to you joining, especially if it's all in the name of keeping this Roleplay alive. I guess it would be wise to wait a while until they return, then, if they take too long, jump in :) ))

Archived