Yu-Gi-Oh GX season 1 Battle Royal (Now accepting)

Shonen Jump™

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saizen was carring his loggage up the stairs to the upper floor of the Slifer Dorm.

"Ou men, all this because a prof couldn't stand criticism.", he said, hands both carring a piece of loggage and left armpit holding his other suitcase that had his albums filled with rare and common cards. Finally getting in his room he took off jacker and pulled out the Slifer Red one.

"Guess I'll have to start wearing this. It doesn't look too bad, though", he said to himself.

After dressing he took his duel disk and deck and went outside the dorm and took a deep breath. The sun shined it's light and day seemed very nice for a outside game. Maybe some of the other newcomers could duel him and in the way, he could get some new friends too. Saizen locked the door to his room and went to walk around and exploring surroundings. Suddenly he reconised Korazuki, who had just started his duel.

"Hey! You there! Fellow-Slifer!", he yelled and run to the guy. He reconiced the Blue Jacket wearing guy.

As Jonah exited the Ra Dorm after putting his luggage in his room, he saw someone else in the distance. He also had a yellow jacket and a guitar slung around his back.

Hmm, bet that's one of my neighbors. I'd better go introduce myself, he thought.

"Hey there," he called out, "you're a Ra Yellow, right? Do you happen to know where the roof access is in this building?

Just when Kyo was about to sit down he heard shoutings which where sounds familiar to which one would make when they where about to duel "Oh, not this again!" He thought and walked out the door facing the window where he saw Ryo dueling another member of the Duel Academy "This should be interesting..." He said to himself whilst observing the duel trough the window.

"I'm not sure... you may want to ask some of the more senior students. Or, the crazy alternative, find a good drain pipe and climb it," Yoshi explained, "I'm Yoshi, by the way, it's nice to meet you. My full name is Yoshihiro, but that's too long to be casual."

he offers a hand to shake

IC: Well then I 1 draw (4 cards in hand) and then I summon "Ace Archer" (3 cards in hand) and i attack with "Quick Striker"

[spoiler=Ace Archer]153876.jpg

Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can discard 1 card from your hand to have this card attack once again in a row. If you inflicted 1000 or more Battle Damage to your opponent this Battle Phase, your opponent must skip their next Draw Phase. During your Draw Phase if you have more cards in your hand than your opponent, inflict 600 damage to his/her Life Points.

[spoiler=Quick Striker]153876h.jpg

face-down1 face-down2

IC: I activate Sakuretsu armor and destroy the attacking monster.

OoC: I assume its my turn now because there is nothing else you can do

IC: I flip summon Twilight Necro Nova and use his flip effect to destroy your Ace Archer then I use his second effect, so by paying 1000 Life Points I can Special Summon 1 card with Twilight in there name to the field so get ready to meet Twilight Sorceress then I activate the card Heavy Storm destroying all Spell and Trap cards on the field. Then I activate Megamorph from my hand so while my Life Points are lower then yours I can double the attack of one face up monster on the field and I choose Twilight Sorceress.

[spoiler=Cards]

279845s.jpg

279845w.jpg

Twilight Sorceress attacks directly and ends the duel "You put up a good fight kid"

OoC: sorry you missed it Kev ;D

OoC: I dont follow ya' anyways never mind I have won a few real tournaments in Japan ;D

IC: Ryo walks away to his dorm.

OOC: Like u know how I attacked and waited for u to respond to me on how to counter attack. When u activated your flip effect I wasn't able to respond back to that Well another time.

IC: Ahhh.! I will get my rematch..

"Cool name. I would stay and chat, but I have to make sure that all my stuff is unpacked and organised before the welcoming diner today. I'll chat to you then, maybe we can get a few duels in," Yoshi stated, smiling a little, before walking the rest of his way to his dorm room

((Shonen, what's your policy on Duel Spirits? Yay or nay?))

IC: At which point Ryo had already entered his dorm. Ryo decided to go back walking past Ryo's previous opponent completly unfocused Ryo went to Mr.Kyo "Kyo-San would it be ok If I dined with your dorm tonight I cant be bothered with socializing with the upper class." "of course not Kyo replied "feel free to join us" thirty miniutes later Ryo sat down with the Ra yellows whispering about what the head of the resident obelisk's was doing there.

OoC: Acenra Yay! but also nay if they are annoying ones

[spoiler=Shh Spoiler about my character]

He has a duel Spirit of his Twilight Sorceress

OoC: Actually, for example when I play, I usually play my whole turn OR till the end of the battle phase. Then my opp. can do anything he might have wanted to do to affect my previous post as he likes and then I'll just kind of a continue my turn the way the field was left(might counter his cards if I want). I hope you understood SOMETHING XD.

Saizen looked how the guy got beat with the powerful cards the obelisk guy had played. He couldn't let that golden chance of a great opponent get away. Saizen followed the obelisk who had just entered the very impressive looking Blue Dorm. He stopped and shout to the guy from the dormdoor.

"Hey, Obelisk! You should duel me now. I'll promise to give you even more challenge than that guy there.".

"Cool. See you then."

OoC: From here on out I will refer to myself as Lunatic

IC: After breaking paths with Yoshi, Lunatic followed his advice. After making a complete circuit of the Ra Yellow Building, he discovered a storm drain pipe. Lunatic was no stranger to climbing pipes, so after a few minutes, he was on the roof. He looked over the campus and saw a duel. "I wonder what this is about?" he wondered. After making it back on the ground he headed in the direction of the duel.

Archived