Yu-Gi-Oh GX season 1 Battle Royal (Now accepting)

Shonen Jump™

OoC: Hefaistos's burn effect activates only during my turn so it doesn't damage you by 2400xD

"Ou man, that's a big monster to fight. But my ace is not going anywhere! I activate my Hexagon's Power Potion! I send Magman from my deck to grave and my Hefaistos is not gonna blow this turn. Although I take any damage.", he said and took the shockwave from the battle.

"Now let's see... Draw. As I thought. I activate my field spell once again. So the 3rd Kazzenko enters my grave and I think you'll have to destroy your field card. And since a token is still a monster I guess one of them is gone now. Next I'll use my Hefaistos to attack the another one of them. Next... I play 1 card facedown and during my end phase, as I send my 3rd Magman to graveyard, my Hefaistos returns to my Extra Deck. Sad that a token isn't send to graveyard when they get destroyed. You're Joker sure is tough. I end my turn.", he said rubbing the back of his head again making a slight laugh.

Saizen: LP3000, HS:1, Field: Hexamania#1, fd

Yoshi: LP400, HS:0, AKJoker, token

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"thanks. This is one of the best duels I've been in. Your deck is strong,"

yoshi's heart was beating wildly. This was a tense duel. Never before had he been on such a knife edge. He slowly draws a card. it wasn't exactly useful. However, in tandem with his monster's effect, then, it could win him the duel, but only if that face down card is what he thinks it is. It was a risk he may have to take. besides, he needed to revisit his deck structure, just to make it stronger.

"Arcana Knight Joker, Attack him, now!" Yoshi ordered

The knight sped forward, for his strike,

"Now let's see that hand card of yours!", Saizen shout and flipped his facedown card.

"Quick-play spell card, Shrink! With this your Alcana Knight Joker strikes me withonly halv of it's strenght which is 1900! Of course... if your hand card happens to be a spell card, you'll be able to negate my Shrinks ability. So what will it be, 'Yosh', a spell card or is it a trap card?", Saizen shout in very excited tone. It was a gamble that could possibly change the whole game around. If it would be a trap card or monster card, it would mean Alcana wouldn't be able to negate his Shrink, but id it was a spell... well what ever it was, this match was one of the best he had dueled in a while.

"Whow, that was a close one.", Saizen said.

"Now... this will be even more gambling than this one. DRAW! Ou yea! Activate, Goddess of Warrior! this time I use the effect number two, which means I draw two more card.", he said and send 3 Kazzenko's from his graveyard to his deck and then drew.

"Ou men... I got to say it's my lucky day Yosh, heheh", he said now really giving the happy smile and laugh.

"First to get a monster to my graveyard(I lol'd when I reconised there weren't anyxD) I activate Hexamania's effect! I send my never suprising Kazzenko to my graveyard and you get rid of your card. I activate the spell card, Special Summon and it's effect is almost as simple as it's name. I pay 1000 points and special summon any 5 or lower level monster from my graveyard and any summoning conditions are negated. So I'll be summoning my Kazzenko to the field in attack position!", he said and a his monster appeared to the field.

"But that isn't all. Next I tribute my Kazzenko to summon the monster that will finish this duel! Appear, Hexagon Warrior Brown - Groundian!", and a big monster, with it's whole body assempled from rocks and boulders appeared to Saizen's field.

"I have to say this was close... I got 100 lifepoints but good I got this! My continous spell card, Pentagramm of Hex! and when this card exists on the field, no lifepoints are required for my Hexagon Warrior's abilitys. Now it's time to activate Groundians special ability! I spent 500 lifepoints and send Groundian for my deck to grave and this turn, Groundian can pass your monsters and strike you directly. Gravity Rock!", he announced and Groundian hit it's other giant boulder arm on the ground, making the ground under the monsters Yoshi's monsters were on start to rip off the ground and started to float up in the air.

"And now attack! Finish this, Groundian! Althought the damage is halved, 1100 damage should be enough.", he said smiling.

Special Summon

Normal spell

Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 Level 5 or below monster from your Graveyard, ignoring any Summoning conditions(excluding Ritual and Fusion Monsters).

Hexagon Warrior Brown - Groundian

EARTH/5/Rock/2200/1800

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. You can pay 500 Life Points and send 1 "Hexagon Warrior Brown - Groundian" from your Deck to Graveyard to play this effect. This turn, this monster can attack directly, but any damage done by this attack(s) is halved.

Pentagramm of Hex

Continous spell

As long this card is face-up on the field players don't need to pay Life Points to play the effects of "Hexagon" monsters. During each of your End Phases send the 2 top cards of your Deck to graveyard. If not, this card is destroyed.

Yoshi takes the damage and loses the duel.

"Nice game, man. I'm gonna go improve my deck for the battle royale, I'll see you soon," Yoshi says, running off.

~you took that very well,~ Gaurdian said

"it was a good duel, how else would I take it? I'm just gonna go improve my deck in order to try and win that battle royal," Yoshi explained

"Of course. This is all just preliminary technical stuff. As long as nothing illegal goes in, which is what this scan is for..."

With that, Lunatic inserted the deck into a slot on the desk. The deck was automatically shuffled, and a green checkmark appeared on a screen over the slot. He took the deck out and returned it to Saizen.

"Ok. You're good. Your academy disk will be fitted with this scanner before the tournament, in case you want to change your deck. So... Saizen, we will be sending information to your PDA before the tournament gets started. Until then, prepare your Deck as best you can. Next!"

"Great!", Saizen said placing his deck back to it's case on the belt and started to wonder around the academy. The tables were at the entrance hall so he still knew nothing about the place.

"Where is the place I can buy, get, win or even steal anything that is worth eating?!?!?!?!?!?!?", Saizen yelled in his mind, his stomach growling.

As Lunatic was getting ready to quit registration for the night, one last student walked up to his table.

"Name and deck, please. You'll get it back in a few seconds."

But neither was forthcoming. Instead, all that Lunatic got was a knife in the table, and the figure dashed off.

'There's a note attached to the hilt.'

"I noticed, but I was a little more focused on the KINFE HEADED IN MY DIRECTION."

'Whatever! Read it!'

"Alright. Man, I hate the new moon."

He untied the note and opened it.

In untidy, scrawled handwriting:

Hey Moonboy,

I know what you have. And I want it.

WATCH YOUR BACK.

I hope to see you in the tournament.

The last part was written in a considerably neater hand. Lunatic read it wit apprehension.

"They know about the stone?"

'You see what we've been-'

"I know! I know!"

Name: Alexis Atomony

Bio: She uses many decks and can also talk to many Duel Spirits of hers, including Nuclear Angel and Nuclear Devil. Being the twin of Robert, she is gentle at times. She's a Tomboy... Yup.

Dorm: Ra Yellow

Decks Specialty: Nuclear

Name: Robert Atomony

Bio: His deck is almost made of dinosaurs! Being the twin of Alexis, he is rather cunning in Nature. He can talk to duel Spirits.

Dorm: Ra Yellow

Decks Specialty: Barney & Friends (Mostly Spells/Traps/Magic Cards based on Barney Songs)

I hope he accepts.

Archived