Yu-Gi-Oh GX season 1 Battle Royal (Now accepting)

Shonen Jump™

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=) nice choice,

oh for new RP'ers

just because I have started you can make a different intro then someone will respond to you for instance I'm waiting for L.T to respond to me =) but that doesnt mean you cant start. And your welcome L.T go to the top of the page I started of asking for your help

IC:

Yoshi sat on a bench outside the main building of the academy, struming his guitar and listening to the wind go by

"I guess this isn't so bad. I'm in the middle ground, I have a half-decent deck and it's sunny. I would say 'nothing can possibly ruin this day' but something usually would... I should really stop talking to myself," he muttered.

Name: Jonah Vaudel

Bio: At a young age he was committed to an insane asylum, but within less than a year he made a full and steady recovery, due (ironically) to his fascination with the moon. He often can be seen on the roofs of buildings staring at the moon.

Description: Tall, skinny, bleached white hair

Dorm: Yellow

Decks Specialty: The Jewel of the Night Sky

[spoiler=Example]

268871.jpg

"Oh, if it isn't Ryo?!" He said with a surprising tone "I don't know what there is to improve, your deck is top notch, Ryo. But ofcourse i can help you"

OoC: You mean that i'll be in lead of your club or the Roleplay? Anyway, NO WAI!

OOC: Korazuki was finally off the ship and now on the island of Duel Academy. He glared at his Schedule List.

IC: So I'm assigned to Slifer Red. Time to dominate this...

OOc:He walks slowly to Slifer Red Dorm..

OoC: Koramore, OoC: is to announce stuff like you gotta guy.

IC: is what your character does and says.

Lol I did it wrong thats how I made people do it in my last RP xD silly me!

anyways peekaboo the club is up http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-133205.html

IC: I guess so sir but I dont know why usualy I have no worries about a duel but its the final duel I dont know what I'm going to do

OoC: Koramore I will respond to you when I come out of the teachers dorm and L.T are you incharge of Ra or my dorm.

((I'm a Ra Yellow student, and I'm currently sitting outside the main building of the academy.. well, not any more))

Yoshi stops playing his guitar and stands up. the sea air burshed his cheek slightly and he sighed

'well, it's a good view, I'll admit that. I guess I should go make sure my room is ok and that my stuff is ok,' he thought, before heading to the Ra Yellow dorms.

Name: Saizen Himalaiya

Bio: Saizen is actually a nicely talented duelist but he was placed to Slifer Red cause of disrespecting actions against the staff of the Duel Academy. It was actually an accident cause after Saizen won his testing duelist he said to him: "You rly did bad there, you should train more or you'll never get anywhere else than a little no-challenge worth duelist tester.", and this duelist testing him was actually one of the professors of the school(not using his own deck, just one of the test-decks) so he was downgraded to Slifer Red Dorm.

Description(pic in the link, wish that's allowed): http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/Lusikka_/?action=view&current=animeboy25-11-1.jpg

Dorm: Slifer(Just because you were missing one)

Decks Specialty: Worker-series cards(created)

IC: its... nothing its just nothing.

"Walking past the freshman dorm Ryo notices a pupil running around in a frenzie"

What in gods name are you doing up there Ryo shouted

OoC: those who feel they have been left out for a while invent a duel and I will reply on the quality or other members can reply ;D also try to make your intro connected with someone elses post in some way so your not left out. Accepted =)

Archived