[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A hand popped out of the core, and grabbed Sigma. It spoke, if you could call it that, by telepathically speaking to Sigma, Zarkus, and Azure. The voice was oddly familiar...

"This process cannot be stopped. The virtual world and real worlds were never meant to be merged... they must either be unmerged or destroyed."

"Can't you do that without destroying the world?"

"This is how I was programmed to do it, and the program itself cannot be overridden. The only way to reprogram this is to stop all 10 of my cores."

"Ten!? Ten funking cores?!?"

"You have 3 hours to find them before this all goes through. Good luck."

"God dammit..."

The locactions of the cores were beamed into everyone's minds...

"Alright then..." Zarkus said, holding his head

"They're all close together, and apparently we have to duel them to get them to stop... lovely." he said, sarcastically.

OOC: and now I sleep. Find and duel the cores without me, gaize. They can have any deck you want.

Sigma crossed her arms stubbornly. 'Well I'm sorry luv, but those cards are sea;ed away in a place that you cannot get to. If you did achieve that miracle, there are a multitude of codes and passwords that you would have to break through the get to the cards. So you're up s**t creek without a paddle' she said stubbornly.

Archived