[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Zarkus was scanning the servers for any sign of infection, hacking or the such.

"So far so good..." he said, looking through the core of the game when he noticed something odd...

"Whats this?"

There was a small purple flame inside one of the areas. It was indeed where Carly was, but he thought it was just a glitch and scanned over other areas. Indeed, some weird things pop up on the console every so often, but personal investigation of those areas shows no results.

Meanwhile, Godwin was in the Mayan area of the game, conversing with a mysterious being...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: I was thinking about the Virtual World...how is it divided into areas?

I was thinking that each primary sector was based off of one of the original Field Spell Cards, with sub-sectors based off of certain Field and Continuous Spell Cards, such as the Hero Cities, Verdant Sanctuary, Geartown, Ancient Gear Castle, A Legendary Ocean, and Secret Village of the Spellcasters inside of them, like so:

Forest An endless natural paradise filled with all sorts of creatures, wonders, and wondrous creatures... - Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins, Ancient City, Ancient Forest, Verdant Sanctuary, Gaia Power, Spider Web Field, Secret Village of the Spellcasters, Closer Forest, Cursed Dollhouse, Insect Garden

Mountain A vast mountain range with many secrets, hidden within its nooks and crannies... - Harpie's Hunting Ground, Molten Destruction, Rising Air Current, Mist Valley, Flamvell, Blue Moon

Umi An oceanic expanse with very little land, and what land there is isn't exactly dry... - A Legendary Ocean, Venom Swamp, Umiruka, Wetlands, Acidic Downpour, Ice Barrier, Absolute Zero Barrier, Fog Castle

Sogen A rich flatland ripe for the creation of cities, structures, and lands both of our world and of many others... - Skyscraper, Skyscraper 2 - Hero City, Dark City, Secret Village of the Spellcasters, Realm of Light, Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beasts, Shien's Castle of Mist, Ojama Country, Magical Citadel of Endymion, Geartown, Brain Exploitation Research Lab, Amazoness Arena, Clock Tower Prison, Dice Dungeon, Golden Castle of Stromberg, Holy Sanctuary, Infernalvania, Kabuki Stages

Wasteland A hellish desert extending as far as the eye can see. Travelers can find oases, and ruins, here, but they are guarded by powerful beasts... - Jurassic World, Code A Ancient Ruins (Portal to Otherworld - The "A" Zone), Necrovalley, Canyon, Mausoleum of the Emperor, Ancient Gear Castle, Dark Arena, House of Sand, Mirror Labyrinth, Sacred Defense Barrier, Mound of the Bound Creator

Yami A featureless abyss containing portals to countless worlds separated by space, time, both, or neither... - Mystic Plasma Zone, Pandemonium, Luminous Spark, The Sanctuary in the Sky, Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, Clear World, Zombie World, Dark World, Neo Space, Otherworld - The "A" Zone, Different Dimension, Worm Nebula, Cosmic Space, Dark Sanctuary, Darkness, Relativity Field, Lost Paradise

Ancient Area: A secret area independent of the rest of the 6 sectors. No one knows what lies within it... - 1Nn34 5@N(7U/\/\

OOC: The Ancient area is more like a viral/hax/netslum like area, but I like your ideas. Gonna use them >_>

Godwin let off a dark smile after finishing speaking to the mysterious dark figure. He looked like he did before he became a Dark Signer, but he had 2 functioning arms...

"I know what I must do now." he said, teleporting away."

A short while later, right when Zarkus was about to go with his recreational activities, he felt a large volume of data coming from the Advanced (Yami) server, ...

"There's no way... a volume of data this large could be a glitch! I have to check it out!"

Zarkus teleported away. When he arrived, he was in the presence of none other then Godwin.

"Y-you!"

"Hello. Do I know you?" Godwin said in an uninterested tone.

"Im Zarkus, head GM of this game. And you're Godwin, correct?"

"Ah yes, Zarkus! How nice of you to show yourself in front of me... it means I wont have to track you down!"

A duel disk appeared on Godwin's arm.

"Dammit..." Zarkus said, pulling out his sword.

"I guess I have no choice."

A counter that said "8000" appeared over Zarkus's head.

"Duel!"

OOC: Yeah, its great.

"Its my turn! I draw. I Summon Dark Grepher to the field in attack position!"

A card appeared on the edge of Zarkus's sword. He swung it to the sky and a dark lightning came out of it and hit the ground. On the place where the lightning hit, Dark Grepher arose.

"I set 2 cards and end."

Hand: 3

Monsters: 1

S/T: 2

"My turn. Draw! I activate Cold Wave and Special Summon Priest of the Sun with his own effect and Summon Red Ant Azcatl. I tune my Ant to my Priest! Syncrho Summon!"

A pillar of orange light arose from the ground as a dragon started coming out of it.

"When the Sun rises, it will illuminate all darkness! May you flood in, light! Synchro Summon! Show yourself, Sun Dragon Inti!"

The pillar dissipated.

"You don't screw around, do you?"

"I pay 1000 Life Points and Summon Dark Tuner - Black Goddess Witaka and use her effect to duplicate the level of my Synchro monster. I then Summon Stone Statue of the Lamenting God! Now, Dark Tuning!"

A blue pillar of light arose from the ground, and another dragon came out of it.

"When the moon is full in the darkness, the whispering of the Devil will be heard! Entice them over to death! Dark Synchro! Show yourself, Moon Dragon Quilla!"

The pillar dissipated.

"Inti attacks your Grepher and Quilla attacks you directly! I end my turn. During my End Phase, Quilla is destroyed."

Hand: 1

LP: 7000

Zarkus's LP: 4200

"Not... bad..."

[spoiler=cards used]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Priest_of_the_Sun

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Ant_Azcatl

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Tuner_-_Black_Goddess_Witaka

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stone_Statue_of_the_Lamenting_God

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_Dragon_Inti

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Moon_Dragon_Quilla

OOC: My turn to come in...

IC: Anu was strolling through what she had found out was "Skyscraper 2", looking a bit out of place with her red and black armor. A few onlookers were staring at her, while a couple men did what her database said were "signs of affection". Even though she currently looked like a Duel Monster, Anu was actually an AI that had infiltrated this server to find out what was going on. Normally, her kind, regulatory anti-spam AIs didn't go off on adventure, but Anu was what a computer technician would consider "insane". She was long overdue for a systems check, and was breaking about half of the protocols hard-wired into her datacore.

But she didn't care.

She was having the most fun in her life.

Suddenly, an explosion sounded from nearby, and smoke came up from the street over.

Another sounded like it tore through half of a city block.

A third blasted a hole into the street Anu was on, blowing a large, bulky figure with a brown body, gold markings on the shoulders and ankles, and a red, done-shaped head.

Anu's database identified the injured figure as Elemental Hero Clayman, a member of the Elemental Heroes, the protectors of the city.

If something threw Clayman through that wall.. she thought to herself, ...then whatever is happening isn't good.

She leapt through the newly-created hole, still smoking, to see what was occuring on the other side...

Guest Morpheous Erebos

Kent felt the disturbance Zarkus frlt and rushed over to him, and saw him in a duel. "Friend of yours?"

OOC: Because Im lazy, Im timeskipping the duel ahead 4 or so turns.

Zarkus's LP: 3100

Monsters: 0

Hand: 3

S/T: 0

Goodwin's LP: 5700

Monsters: Sun Dragon

S/T: 1 F/D, Spirit Barrier

Hand: 5

"One could say that, remember Godwin? Yeah, this is him..."

"Greetings, Kent."

"Its my turn! I draw!"

"Activate Meteor Prominence. By discarding 2 cards, you take 2000 damage."

A large meteor shot out of the sky and hit Zarkus head on.

"Dammit..."

LP: 1100

"At which point I'll use the effect of Sun Dragon to reduce his ATK to 0. Sorry Zarkus, but this duel is mine..."

Zarkus closed his eyes for a moment.

"I know what I need to win... I know..." he said, picking up a card from his deck.

"I draw! Activate Pot of Greed, granting me two new cards."

Zarkus looked at his cards.

"I remove Gellunduo and Dark Grepher in my Graveyard from play! Arise, Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End! Now I activate Magical Barrier! You see, until my next End Phase, one monster I control cannot be removed from the field by card effects!"

The mighty dragon came out of the sky, and spread its majestic wings. It was covered by a dark aura.

"What!?"

"Chaos Emperor Dragon, activate your special effect! By paying 1000 LP, all cards on the field and in both players hands are sent to the Graveyard!"

The dragon fired a flame out of his mouth that covered both sides of the field, and wiped out all cards. The ground below was singed.

Godwin: 2700

"Now, attack directly!"

A flaming Condor which erupted from Godwin's body flew up in the sky. The duel was cancelled, and all Dark Signers felt an intense pain in their chest for a moment... Godwin dissapeared."

Zarkus looked over at Kent.

"Thus begins another conflict, as it seems..."

OOC: Anu landed on the other side, still blinded by smoke. She tried to step forward, but encountered something hard and metallic. The smoke clears some more, revealing the unconscious figure of a large gold-armored man with gems set into his armor and a blade on each arm. Elemental Hero Bladedge. Anu realized, now a bit worried. She drew her weapon and activated it, causing the short blade to extend to a long whip-like sword. She then whirled it around with expert swordsmanship, dispersing the smoke, and revealing more unconscious Elemental Heroes. A few of them, Avian, Burstinatrix, Voltic, Poison Rose, Captain Gold, and Wildheart, were still fighting, but whatever they were up against had the upper hand. They were thoroughly worn out, and looked like they needed a rest. Their opponents looked similar, but were much more sinister in appearance. Anu looked them up, and identified them as the Evil Heroes: Infernal Gainer, Infernal Prodigy, Malicious Edge, and Dark Gaia, their apparent leader.

"You can't win!" DG declared in a gravelly voice.

We'll see about that... Anu thought to herself, still unnoticed...

...for now...

Zarkus looked to where Godwin dissapeared.

"We need to find out more information. Interview the players and see if they've seen anything out of the ordinary. I'll continue scanning the servers. Alright?"

OOC: Godwin teleported to the Yami area, and left a rather large trail. The Ancient area is still more or less off limits to non-Dark Signers/Hackers.

is it too late to join if not

Name: Volke Skirata

deck: Six Samurai

appearance:volke6.jpg

his deul desk looks like a giant Katana blade strapped to his arm

Background: A Duelist who dabbles in the ancient art of the Bushido Code...

He choose to join the virtual world to put his skills to the test

Archived