[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I wasn't brought back by a person! I was brought back by a God! AHAHAHAHAHAH!"

As Neziarx said this, a large tri-force like thing arose over all the people in the area.

"...wat"

"Now your souls will belong to me if one of you doesn't engage me in a duel!"

"...still a megalomaniac. Should I do it?"

AI shrugged nonchalantly. 'If you want. He might throw a hissy fit if we ignore him so we might as well save the players a lot of time and hardship. It's not as if I'm going to get absorbed by the god in any case. But would you like any cards to help you with?' AI offered

The actual duel was embarrassing for Neziarx. His every move was countered and turned against him.

"Useless without your Viral Cores, eh?"

Zarkus's LP: 6800

Hand: 2

Monsters: Immortal Reaper of Spells, Traps, Monsters, and Souls.

S/T: 2 F/D

"Shut... up! Activate Field Spell card, Mausoleum of the Emperor! I pay 2000 LP!"

His marks started glowing.

"Arise, Earthbound God...

Neziarx's LP: 1900

Monsters: None

S/T:

Hand: 6

"What?! No!"

The Heart of the Earthbound God appeared. Players in the area had their characters absorbed into it as it arose.

"Illapa Camac!"

A mysterious monument activated in the Ancient Area...

"Yes! Perfect!" Godwin said with an exited tone.

"It begins here..."

"Now, activate your special effect! Destroy his Immortal Reaper of Souls and his Face-Down! Now, attack directly!

Zarkus's LP: 2900

The ground around Zarkus was destroyed.

"Reveal Trap c-

Neziarx simply smiled.

"My work here is done." he said, teleporting away.

"...I might have to shut the server down."

[spoiler=card]

Earthbound God - Illapa Camac

Level 10

DARK

2900 ATK/2000 DEF

Thunder (OSHT)/Effect

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound God" monster on the Field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the Field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent Directly. Once per turn, destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Every time a card(s) on the field is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each destroyed card.

Name:Thom trusedale

deck: cybernetic evolution

appearance: A 14 year old version of Zane

background:He is the son of Zane. He accidently got in a shadow duel and lost. the wolf mark appeared and he got Earthbound immortal terque Roche and was resurrected.(there i more that i will reaveal later on)

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other:Neo dark signer

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: Carly was overwhelmed at what was occurring. The Blackwings had swarmed all over the poor Harpies and were about to enslave them. The leader of this army walked up. "Hello." He bowed towards Airell in a mockery of respect. "My name is Sirocco, and I am the commander of this strike force here. We have orders to take you Harpies and make you our slaves. If anyone resists, they will be...dealt with...."

Carly decided that she couldn't take this any longer. She stepped forward to confront Sirocco. "How dare you hurt my friends!" she declared, her eyes turning black. "I challenge you to a duel!"

ooc: One sec..

Name: Jason Blood

deck: Demon's revenge

appearance: Zhilo only with Silver hair

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): ???

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Neo Dark SIgner

Archived