[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigma was in his sanctuary, but growled as the high energy detector went off. He looked at it to reveal a large circle of energy. 'Reveal on screen' Sigma ordered. The imega shifted to a large firewall. 'Players inside?' Sigma inquired. The firewall image faded to reveal Zarkus and Neziarx. 'Neziarx? Zarkus? Figures he'd be back. And figures he'd be the one being attacked first. He always needed saving' Sigma moaned as he changed into his director form and vanished.

He reappeared besides Zarkus. 'Greetings, I am the AI Director'.

"AI Director... I've never honestly heard of you. There's a few AI Coders that we hired mind you, but... they're incapable of making actual conscious beings like we may have here."

Neziarx looked at Sigma, almost as if he had an idea of who he really was.

"Greetings Mr. Ai Director. Im sure I don't have to explain who I am."

The cracked mouth made a horrible grin. 'I'm sure you've heard of a mysterious shadow that sometimes offers booster pack, other times summons monsters in free roam. And the most extreme, destructive duels that usually have players taken away by the med bots' AI explained, before turning to Neziarx. 'Yes, a royal pain in the ass that requires no introducton, Neziarx' AI added venomously.

Zarkus looked at the AI director and then Neziarx

"Looks like you have a new creepy smile buddy." Zarkus said, sarcastically.

"Not like it matters...only Dark Signers can break through this wall. Neither of you seem to be one."

"Why do you want to duel so bad anyway?"

"Heh. You'll see."

What Neziarx was doing was basically PC collecting. When an Earthbound God controlled by a Dark Signer is summoned in the Virtual World, all players in the area have their PCs basically knocked out, and sometimes even deleted. The players whose characters were deleted are even knocked unconscious for a few minutes.

AI held his hands up and they turned into large claws. He crouched to the ground and begin tearing through it, quickly vanished in an act of hyperactivity until a few minutes laater when a claw breaks through the ground beyond the wall. 'You can escape because the wall of fire really doesn't have much depth to it'.

"Really... I thought you were going to try to stop me." Neziarx said with a grin.

"I don't need to be in a duel to do this... I just wanted to for fun."

Neziarx held a card up in his hand.

"Arise, Earthbound God - Illapa Camac!"

The heart of the Earthbound God appeared in the sky. Player characters started fading...

"Ergh, dammit!" Zarkus said, trying to climb through the hole to get to Neziarx.

Volke wlked around inspecting the castle when heard loud clangs of metal on metal..

"What the hell is that..." volke muttered as he ran towards the noise... volke arried on the scene to find samurai fighting ninjas...

"how dare these ninja desecrate this castle... i will lend my monsters to this frey..."

"i activate double summon to summon Six samurai Zanji and Six samuri Nisashi!!!!"

"go my warriors attack!!!"

"...The entire area around me is one big field. Sure that doesn't apply to regular duels, but still. In free roam, all of this is a-"

Neziarx watched as the entire area was destroyed.

"...field."

"...those poor area designers."

OOC: And now I sleep. I'll be on in 12 hours or so. Night guys~

OoC: They're still couple things I'm confused with but I think I'll find the answers myself... or just don't mind them...

Like how did the DS get there anyway? And shouldn't Kiryu be a bit more "kind" IF he DID appear to Virtual World after being beaten by Yusei(he's rage is gone when he died)?

But I don't mind them for too much since Reality

Name: Saizen Himalaiya

Deck: (I let Zarkus decide xD) Mad-, Hexagon- or Worker deck

Appearance: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/Lusikka_/?action=view&current=animeboy25-11-1.jpg

Background(i wish it's fine): Saizen was one of the players of the Virtual World, but then at the moment he and a little other group of people were playing the game and their minds transferred to the Virtual World, a terrible malfunction happened when one of the leaving players spit his drink on the prosessor of the place Saizen was on and the machine trapped his mind to the Virtual World with some odd glintch not letting his mind out. It caused Kaiba Corp many problem, but they were allowed to continue the public use of Virtual World(and the higherups commented to place "no drinks, food or pets allowed"-sign on the door). Saizen has being living for few years in the Virtual World and his body is still at the Center Hospital of New Domino City where it is feeded and kept care of. No answers for getting his mind back from the Virtual World has been got but the producers and staff have been trying to find the way since then.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Other

I think I could try playing 2 characters but let's see what comes up from that.

A fast written little talk with Zarkus for Rudger application:

R: "Ahahahaa... I have waited for this moment for a while. Indead this must have been fate."

Z: "I don't your 'fate' but I will make clear I don't like disrespect. Your going down."

R: "Ahahahaa...If it is so, it is so. But the Dance of Death is always on someones side, and I make you dance yours. Draw!"

I'm not sure if that was anything like him but he seems to talk in pretty suitable way, but still have the ominous and determined way of saying it... or something xD I just like the threatening "Ahahahahaha..." laugh he makes in the show and he does it many times so...

Archived