[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: Carly is now ticked at Zarkus.

"NO DUH!!!" she yells.

"I woke up here some time ago, and you didn't even notice me?!? I don't know where I am, when I am, or what I am!!! So go and figure out why I'm here!!!" she rants and demands.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: Gonna interrupt the plot progression.

"Umm..." the Harpie Girl walks up to Carly.

"I'm sorry about that messup." she apologized. "My name is Podalge, and I would be more than happy to help you out, ma'am..."

Carly looks at her, and shakes her hand....I mean talon..."It's OK. I forgive you, but what do you mean by 'help me out'?"

Podalge closes her eyes, starts to glow, then explodes in a flash of brilliant light. When the light fades, Carly's Duel Disk, which wasn't there before, now looks more avian in appearance, instead of looking dragonoid, and has an updated deck filled not only with Fortune Ladies, but also Harpies.

"Yeah, my name is Zarkus..."

Meanwhile, someone who looked a lot like Zarkus showed up in the Ancient area, where Godwin was hiding. He was Neziarx.

"Hello, Godwin."

Godwin turned around, and just looked at him.

OOC: Im controlling 3 characters at the same time. Im good >_>

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: "My name is Carly Carmine, intern extraordinaire!" she replies as she poses. Podalge suddenly appears behind her as poses as well.

"WHAT?!?" Carly yells, realizing Podalge is back. "Where did you come from?!?"

"I'm now your Duel Partner." Podalge responds. "I can be your Deck Master in a duel if your opponent agrees to it!"

A card then pops out of Carly's deck slot.

2055ms4.jpg

The flavor text then changes to "Deck Master Ability: Once per turn, you may Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower Winged-Beast-type monster from your hand."

"Sweet!" Carly pumps her fist into the air.

OOC: We can use Deck Master Rules, right?

"The guy who was here kinda left when I gave that showing of the areas to Carly over here... anyways. Deck masters... dont really see that many duels with them."

"I guess I'll help you out, just this once."

Godwin looked at the man.

"Alright."

Neziarx teleported to where Kiryu, Carly, and Zarkus were.

"Hello Zarkus. Remember me?"

Zarkus looked at the guy.

"Wh-what? You! I thought you were dead... Neziarx!"

Neziarx let off a sadistic smile.

"Who are your friends? You know what? Dont bother. I know." he said, activating his duel disk.

"Come on, I need a victim!"

"I'll duel you then!"

"No, I would much rather duel one of your friends. Program activate, Admin Firewall!"

A purple flame shot out of Nexiarx's body and locked Zarkus out.

"Have fun trying to break that, old friend! Now, which one of you will duel me?"

OOC: Back. And you WILL see Deck Master duels....

IC: Meanwhile, in Skyscraper 2, an intense duel is taking place.

"Bwa Ha Ha Ha!!!" Dark Gaia gloated while Evil Heroes Inferno Wing and Inferno Sniper waited on his side of the field to finish Anu off. (2400 LP)

"This isn't over yet..." Anu replied, with only Obnoxious Celtic Guard on her side of the field. (350 LP)

"I draw!" Anu decrlared, then smiled.

"I summon Marauding Captain!" (1200 ATK)

"Now I can Special Summon X-Saber Passiul from my hand!" (100 ATK)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/X-Saber_Passiul

"So..what are you going to do now?" DG mocked. "Attack my monsters?"

"No." Anu replied. "Passiul is a Tuner monster."

Passiul leapt into the air and dissolved into 2 rings as Marauding Captain and Obnoxious Celtic Guard followed suit, turning into 7 stars, which created a giant beam.

"Synchro Summon! XX-Saber Gottoms!"

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/XX-Saber_Gottoms

A giant armored figure with an equally large sword stepped out of the beam, his shining armor glowing, ready for combat. (3100 ATK)

"Now I will Summon myself, X-Saber Anu Piranha, to the field!"

t70eoj.jpg

Anu jumped into a slot near Gottoms. (1800 ATK)

"Now I will activate my Deck Master Ability! Attack as One! I can only activate this effect if there is another "Saber" monster on the field. I can select 1 Warrior or Beast-Warrior-type monster on my side of the field, then discard cards from my hand. For each card I discard, that monster gains an extra attack this turn. Unfortunately, all other monsters can't attack this turn, but I don't think that will matter, because I discard my Reinforcements of the Army and my Command Knight to give XX-Saber Gottoms 2 extra attacks this turn!"

"Attack, my comrade! Sparkling Sword Slash!"

Gottoms sliced through Infernal Sniper's shield like a knife through butter, then slashed Inferno Wing in two. Finally, he brought his sword down on Dark Gaia.

"This isn't over!" Dark Gaia decreed as he was demolished into rubble. (0 LP).

The other Evil Heroes looked at each other, looked at DG's remains, looked at each other again, then ran away, cowering.

Anu deactivated her Duel Disk, looked for a card, and played it in her Field Spell Card Zone, 'porting out before the onlookers could finish rushing towards her.

Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: Nope.

IC: Carly decided to go on about her merry way, and, before Zarkus could stop her, she played a Field Spell Card, and 'ported out.

OOC: Neziarx kinda locked that out. Either you watch or duel >_> Or dig. Lots and lots of digging. He kinda didnt think that through with the whole "wall of fire" thing.

Zarkus attempted to break the wall of fire with his sword, but to no avail.

"Dammit! Why cant I do this?"

His deck was glowing.

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: Carly was now standing on a small, barren plateau in the middle of a vast mountain range. The flat space was actually part of a mountain that was mysteriously chopped off. On the vertical part of the mountain, there were a set of caves that seemed to be dwellings of a sort. People seemed to be coming to the caves' mouths, until those "people" started to take flight, revealing them as Harpies. Podalge appeared and shouted "Sisters, I'm home!"

Zarkus looked up at Neziarx

"Why are you back? I saw you die!"

"The power of the Dark Signers. I may not be human, but Im still a conscious being with a soul. The Earthbound Gods took kindly to my achievements, and I was brought back from the dead." Neziarx said, pulling a card out of his deck.

"Earthbound God - Illapa Camac. Remember him? You should... this is the new God of my soul."

"You are an AI! You didn't have a s-... Noah..."

"Correct. I was a lot like Noah. But you know the origin of my birth already."

"Damn you..."

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: Three Harpies, Podalge's sisters, the ones who attacked Carly, landed in front of her.

"Thank goodness you're safe!" the red-haired one exclaimed.

"We were worried sick!" the orange-haired sister continued.

"That green-haired witch ran us off!" the blue-haired Harpie finished.

"Hey!!!" Carly seemed upset at being called a witch, but Podalge told her to be silent.

"Airo..." she turned to her red-haired sister, "Ocupete..." her orange-haired sister, "Keraino..." her blue-haired sister, "This is Carly. She has somehow been transported to our world, and isn't part of the normal set of Duelists, but I have decided to become her Duel Partner."

The three sisters, as well as some other Harpies, gasped at this news.

A green-haired Harpie with a noble stature comes forward.

"Lady Airell!" Podalge bows towards the Harpie Queen.

"Rarely are we graced by the presence of a Duelist." Airell, in turn, bows towards Carly, albeit slightly. "It is a great honor for you to take our youngest of us, sweet Podalge, and make her part of you."

"Thank you..." Carly replied, slightly confused...

"We are pleased to have someone that will aid us in this time of need." Airell continued. "Something is happening to our world. The balance between the winged tribes is being threatened. The Blackwing tribe has grown more powerful due to the introduction of a very strong Duelist that uses them. Because of that, they are now encroaching on the territories of other tribes, such as our own, and our cousins of the Mist Valley tribe."

"How does that relate to me?" Carly asked.

"You can lead us to defend our homelands!" Airell proclaimed. "You can triumph over the Blackwings! You can-"

What Airell thought Carly could do was cut short by something blocking out the sun. The Harpies looked up to see a swarm of black figures descending upon them.

"Blackwings!" "Oh no!" "What do we do?" "How did they find us so quickly?" "How did they get past our sentries?" "What's going on?" "Fly away!" were some of the things that Carly could pick out the Harpies saying as the enemy flock descended upon the tribe. Several groups of armored Harpies tried to repel the invaders, but it was futile.

Archived