[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: I can help with that...

IC: Kiryu looked back at his left arm, and a strange variation on his Duel Disk was there, deck and all....

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: "Less talky, more beat-uppy!" Carly replied, pointing to the Harpie Ladies about to make her their next meal.

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: "FOR THE LOVE OF THE EARTHBOUND IMMORTALS!!!!! DO YOU ALL NOT SEE THOSE HARPIES?!?!?!?" Carly snapped, scaring her problems away in the process.

Guest TheFinalFan

Not really IC, but it helps the plot: "DON'T!!!" a young female voice urged from nearby. The Harpie Girl that was toying with Carly earlier rushed into the clearing.

"Please, mister.." she begged Zarkus. "Don't kill my older sisters! It was all a big misunderstanding! They are very protective of me! They thought she wanted to harm me!"

"nice to meet you Zarkus... wait if your the head GM then would you mind telling me what the hell is going on here...like why am i standing by two Dark Signers!?!?" "OH CRAP DARK SIGNERS"

Volke yelled as he turned to Kiryu and Carly raising his Duel disk.

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: Meanwhile, Carly didn't understand any of what Zarkus said.

"Umm...what did you mean by all of that?" she asked.

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: Carly just stood there after that ordeal, mouth open, looking like a deer in the headlights of a speeding car.

Archived