{DISBANDED, DON'T POST HERE}

Shradow

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well itsa a good thing that America only had it, because if it went global, everyone would be laughing at it. Not only that, there are so many glitches, they took out Rapid Fire (which you could originally do in the demo) and the timer for Super Saiyan is completly stupid.

its Fullmetal Alchemist. lol JK. But I have seen Dragonball evolution the day it came out. 2 hours of my life wasted. I actualy want to kill the guy that made that movie.

Ever seen full metal alchemist brotherhood? It's made out of pure win. If not then you can't call yourself atrue fan.

I would like to nominate Eden of the East.

Oh' date=' and affiliate with Organization XIII?

[/quote']

Never watched it. I'll have to check it out.

I think Legend Zero asked me the same thing. My title is from Eden of the East. In the anime, twelve people are given a cell phone that is essentially a Death Note only more powerful. Whenever someone makes a request on the cell phone, the phrase "Noblesse Oblige" is uttered to confirm their request was successful.

I've never watched the anime or read the manga of Death Note, but I must appease the masses with anime. I don't know anything about it, so I won't be making topics on this. Anyone else can though.

o.O Oh noes! Nazello is banned! In his absense, I name Roxas Co-Leader. Is that okay with you? It's only till he gets unbanned. (Or is it permanent?)

I've never watched the anime or read the manga of Death Note' date=' but I must appease the masses with anime. I don't know anything about it, so I won't be making topics on this. Anyone else can though.

o.O Oh noes! Nazello is banned! In his absense, I name Roxas Co-Leader. Is that okay with you? It's only till he gets unbanned. (Or is it permanent?)

[/quote']

Hurray!

Archived