[DISC]Biollante

The tokens are better than the card.

+ drinks beer +

1. If your trying to imply that crab will come and flame me and your getting ready for sips, here is my reason for saying the post you quoted;

Would you rather summoning a LV3 monster that has 1200 ATK that has potential to synchro into a LV 5/6/7 (i.e: PSZ, Gale, Rose Warrior, etc. etc.) Or summoning a LV7 That can synchro into barely nothing and has 0 ATK.

2. Doing a "Cheers" Implying that im correct?

I always wondered why this card had to be destroyed in battle...for the level, being destroyed by effects to get the tokens seems fair to me. I really think they should have just made this a weaker Dandylion that requires it's sent from the field. Would have been at least been imaginably useable then.

Regenerating Rose is a better Biollante.

Since at first, the Biollante was more rose like, then Dodzilla like.

Well' date=' 1 tribute would make the card more useful. But 2? Theres no way I'm using this on a deck.

[/quote']

Allure, Mystic Tomato(ITS A PLANT-TYPE BTW! >:U), Sengan, and other such random cards that works with this card, say hi.

I did a fun Deck at 1 time based around this card, it was before Crossroads of Chaos came out in Japanese.

Lord Poison

Mystic Tomato

This card

Limit Reverse

etc. my opponent never could attack me directly, but it only works with fun Decks. If your opponent decides to waste destruction on this card, this Decks is doomed -_-"

The art is pretty good, just art xD

Archived