Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Amethyst Cat tried to attack back, but she was destroyed instantly.

"Amethyst! How...?" Damian returned all of his cards to his deck and then deactivated his duel disk.

"Yes! He lost!" Ferno cheered in an abridged Tristan Taylor voice.

"Here's my Millenium Ring/Gaydar. I'm guessing you're going to use it as a Millenium Frisbee now. Am I right?" Damian said as he handed over his ring, which was looking like it was just a piece of normal jewellery...but there's a surprise still in it.

"..but there's no spirit in it anyway. the seal took it, remember? so doesn't that make what you did uselss? Besides, it stil is a millenium items and has its basic finctions...remvoing souls and acting as a Gaydar...which I really hope still works, sometimes I need to know for certain saftey reasons and also they help me when I'm lost ina cave...believe me, it happens a lot."

ooc: what do you mean?

"Great...well ,now my life's going to be as dull as one of your friends, Yami, I might as well tag along."

"Ok." Yami said, remembering his last friends who followed him; Joey, Tea, Duke and Tristan. "You're the Tea of the group."

"Who's Tea?"

"A girl I used to know."

"And yo're calling me a girl?"

"Well..."

"I earned these Criminal Marks you know! Take this!" He said as his accent slightly lost a tad of Britishness. "(now I know something's happened to this ring...)"

ooc: what part of my ooc moment of my last post didn't you read? what did you mean by "I cheated"?

"No...you're more of a Duke." Yami said, trying to forget them again...He looked around the city.

"...the Orichalcos soldiers seem to have withdrawn as the sun rose...at least it'll be that much safer...but where could they be operating from?" Damian said, acting like a Main Character.

"I'm the Main Character here, shut up, Limey."

"I AM NOT A LIMEY!" Damian hit Yami over the head with the back of his Duel Disk.

"Regardless, let's just continue..." they walked off, hoping to find someone with clues.

"Er...STOP JUDGING ME!!" Yami said, quivering slightly. Damian held both thumbs up at Thomas behind Yami for saying that.

"Anyways...we should continue..." Damian said, now leading the group.

Yami muttered under is breath.

"Stupid Limey...why does HE get to be a main character here? all he ever did before was find Gay people when I saved the world!"

After a while, a man in robes appeared out of nowhere.

"I'm going to give you losers a clue to our location...I've been watching you for a while...but only if you beat me in a children's card game."

"You're not called Steve, are you?" Damian asked. he used his ring to test. no reaction. "I bet the batteries just went flat.

"I think I'll duel...YOU!" he said, pointinfg at Thomas, then at Damian..."And you" and then at Yami "and you."

"What? all at once"

"Yes."

"...I see no harm in that." Damian and Yami activated their duel disks.

"Now I will tell you the catch; I get 24000 life points; 8000 per the number of my opponents! And you can't back out now!"

ooc: GRRRR! I AM SO GONNA KILL DEALER FOR BANNING TPOPOLI!!!

ooc: now tpops back, I will start.

"THen let's duel already!" Damian said with more courage. they all drew 5 cards.

"I'll start. Draw!" he drew a good card. "I activate the seal of Orichalcos!!!"

Seal sequence. play my theme tune.

"Your fate is sealed! Not a very good pun but it' the best 4kids can do! Now I summon Feral Imp and set 2 face downs and end!"

"Thomas, would you go next?" Damian asked.

ooc; Is damian on our side?

IOC: "I would love to. I draw I summon Gihas rorschach in attack mode." thomas said the seal appered on the shape's head since damian was on their side and gained 500 attack points (2400).

"Now I activate double summon so i cansummon symmetry rorschach. i tune them together to make Rorscach warrior!(2600+500=3100) I lay two facedowns and end my turn" Thomas said.

ooc: the evil spirit of the ring was taken, remember? of course Damian's on your side.

"Ok, Yami's time to shine! Draw!" Yami smirked. "I now summon my Big Shield Gardna, and set 2 cards to end."

Gardna gained the seal as well.

The mystery guy drew a card.

"I activate A Spell Card; Toon World!" The big book appeared out of nowhere. "I now Special Summon Toon Mermaid, and I tribute her to summon the Toon Dark MAgician Girl! I set 1 card and end."

ooc: gtg soon. I will make Damian's move tomorrow, 'K?

ooc: What's with the capital letters? I was really tired. was 10:30 PM for me...I'm usually asleep by then!

IC

"Ok, then, draw." Damian took a moment to decide on his move. "I switch my Imp to defence mode, and then I activate a Spell Card; Orichalcos Etolxeia!"

186831c.jpg

The Seal of Orichalcos began changing colour, and then several, alternately coloured smaller seals overlapped it, rotating and circling the seal the whole time.

"This card gains many effects when we control cards of a certain attribute! My Feral Imp is DARK, so I can tribute a monster I control and inflict half its ATK to you! Bye, Imp!" The purple seal went underneath Feral Imp, and it became a greenish-purple light. the light then shot at the mystery man.

"Argh. That's nothing!" the mystery guy laughed.

"True, but I haven't normal sumoned! I summon A fiend! Kuriboh!"

"KUriiiiii!" Kuriboh shouted as it pushed itself out of the card image on the hologram.

"Also, Yami has Big Shield Gardna, which is a monster of EARTH. So another effect of the Etolxeia activates, once per turn, I am allowed to add any card from my graveyard to my hand. I use it right now and return my Feral Imp. Next I activate my face down Fine, so I must discard 2 cards, and Pot of Greed." Damian discarded 2 cards and drew two more. "Now I will activate Ancient Rules and Special Summon my Millenium Shield in defenc position. I end my turn."

ooc: Sorry I had caplocks and didnt noyice. also i was too lazy to edit it.

IC:

"my rorscachs have no attribute.*anime drops* I draw. I activate the eye of timeaus!!!!!!! I fuse it with my rorschach warrior to make Rorschach Dragon!(3500+500= 4000)(Effect: This card has no attribute when it is face up on the field. When this card attacks your oppenenet can not activate any spell or trap cards until the end of the battle phase.) Now my dragon attack toon dark magician Girl!" THomas said.

ooc: *laughs* Me? Church? I may be Christened, but I never actually go there...no idea why...guess my family doesn't consider it important...anyways, actaully I was out all day with my family watching Beauty and the Beast as a play. Also we went shopping and soon I'm getting the New Mata Nui Titan (including Golden Kanohi Ignika)

IC:

"Now It's my turn!" Yami said eagerly. "I switch Gardna to defence, then activate Ookazi on you!"

"he."

"I end my turn by setting a facedown."

"OK then. Time for you to see the true terror of toons! DRAW!" He activated a new card. "I activate Toon Pot of Greed! It lets me draw 2 cards when toon world is in play. I now summon Toon Mermaid, Toon Mermaid and sacrifice them for the Blue EYes Toon Dragon!!!" he started laughing comically. "I end my turn!!"

"Draw. I summon Spined Gillman, which is a water monster, so Etolxeia increases all monster's ATKs by 500."

The Blue seal appeared under every monster, and their eyes turned blue as a second seal overlapped the original on Damian, Yami and Thomas' monsters, while it simply appeared on MG's.

"Oh, and by the way, since there are LIGHT monsters in play, during my standby Phase you got 1000 LP. Also, I now end my turn."

ooc: gtg. sorry.

Archived