Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: I have no idea considering most of my posts are more than 4 sentences long. Also, I have been accused of "Spamming" and aquired a 20% warning, but I can find no posts in which I have spammed. Dealer is becoming more and more of a corrupted Mod (AKA a jerk and an idiot who is almost as crazy as Kyosuke Kiryu as a Dark Signer).

IC:

"Be careful then...Those Orichalcos soldiers usually use the seal on the first turn acording to my former boss." Damian said, looking back at Dave for a brief moment. Yami then drew a card from his Deck.

"Since it's my turn, I will now Sacrifice Gardna for the Summoned Skull and activate Change of Heart, now your Toon Dragon joins the good guys again."

The Mystery Guy took two steps back in surprise.

"No...I'm closer to defeat than ever!"

"Now, ATTACK!!" Summoned Skull and BETD all attacked at once, making the dragon an electrified one that struck the man.

"...There's not much else I can do..." The Mystery guy moaned. Yami signalled the end of his turn. Mystery Guy then drew his last card. "I switch my Dragon to Defence and end my turn."

"Now to finish this! Draw!" Damian quickly drew a card. "Etolxeia increases your life points by 1000 again. Now I activate Shield Crush to destroy your toon, and attack you directly! During my Main Phase 2, I use Etolxeia and tribute my Gillman to inflict half its ATK at you! I end."

The purple seal appeared under the Summoned Skul, but then it flew under Gillman and turned him into another light.

ooc: Master, you can control minor NPCs like once-only characters and Orichalcos Soldier monster thingies. As can you, Senron.

Ooc:What the heck why did I get a 20% warning for "Mild Spamming"?

"Okay thanks for the warning Damian." Dave walked down the path in the park until he found an Orichalcos Soldier. Orichalcos Soldier thinking "I wonder what happened to the other soliders? Oh well I'm the main character and all I have to do is wait for the plot to catch up with me".Dave "I callenge you to a duel". Orichalcos Soldier and Dave "DUEL".

ooc: well I KNOW you made a post shorter than 4 sentences, but I don't know why I got one. Umbra won't even tell me where I have been accused of Spamming. It seems so unfair. I mean, I ask him to give me an example and he goes offline. e just wanted to give me a warning for no reason! BTW this post is longer than 4 sentences for anyone who wants to know, so don't report this.

ooc sorry i haven't been online for a while i just woke up different time zone remember. also lugia i don't like controlling NPC's in dueling RP's. Can someone please duel me i really don't think dueling NPC's is borring and un-rewarding so i need a duel against a real person. also where is everyone right now in the RP that is i want to know so i can duel you. PS this is over 5 sentences so you cant report it and anyone who does i will triple neg and report.

Ooc:I'm in the park dueling an Orichalcos Solider.

Orichalcos Soldier "I play "Archfiend Solider" and activate "The Seal of Orichalcos" and end my turn". "I draw. I activate "Frontline Base". Now I summon "X-Head Cannon" now I use "Frontline Base" to summon "Y-Dragon Head" and I activate "Limiter Removal" and follow up by attacking with both my monsters for the game".

Ooc:That was five sentences.

• 1 year later...

Archived