Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

Hello again!

Since I'm watching the Waking the dragons arc of the original anime, I am deciding to make my next Orichalcos RP. Yep - I really do have an obsession with the orichalcos.

[spoiler=Have you seen the plot anywhere? Oh, wait, here it is!]

It is after the whole 5Ds saga - including the latest "Ghost" series. So far, in fact, that none of the main characters are still around. There are now a new set of protagon- and antagonists.

The actual plot:

Unfortunately, with the help of some dark magic, the Orichalcos has been returned, and a small group of 5 Turbo duelists are now under its control.

Fortunately, however, the one who brought the orichalcos back has also revived the force of the Millenium items...and the beings that came with them...

The Great Leviathan is prepared. When it was revived, most of the souls that were claimed from before have all been recalled by the powers of darkness. All it requires is a set of fresh souls...

[spoiler=application]

Name:

Picture / Description:

Bio:

Deck(s):

Signiture Card(s): (can have a different one for each Deck)

Millenium item?: Y/N

-If Yes, which one?:

Orichalcos duelist?: Y/N

-If yes, what level?: (Orichalcos, Deuteros or Tritos?)

Other info:

*Note: You cannot use the egyptian gods due to the fact that they are owned by sub-character NPC Yunochi

* NPCs will have their bios posted here soon after their appearence.

[spoiler=Rules]

1) Don't use too many LittleKuriboh references.

2) You can use YCM cards, provided they're not too OP'd...and check with me if they are high-levelled effect monsters or have difficult OCG, so I can give you ways to improve it first.

3) With certain exceptions, our duels begin at 4000 LP, just like in the anime. If you wish it to be an 8000, you may, but I would prefer the majority to be 4000 LP duels.

4) There is 1 rule in this forum that doesn't apply here (says I), the one saying we must have some IC parts in posts with an OoC part. You CAN post ooc-only posts. Also, you can have a simple message like "ooc: gtg" etc.

5) No spamming, flaming, flooding, etc.

6) No double posting.

7) Swearing should be minimised, but I will allow mild swearing.

8) If you play a descendant of a main character, you can use a variation of their ancestor's deck,but certain cards such as the Wicked Gods, Sacred Beasts and Earthbound Immortals will require my permission for use...(note: Raviel is taken)

9) there is no forbidden list.

10) Don't break the fourth wall...too often.

[spoiler=Millenium Items ALL TAKEN!]

-Millenium Puzzle (complete with Yami - who now prefers being called Yami) (taken)

- Millenium Ring (Complete with evil Yami Bakura, gives user a british accent, and also works as a Gaydar) (Taken)

- Millenium Eye (don't overuse its soul stealing power) (Can now see through lies - and using it you know you can read minds, right?)(taken)

- Millenium Rod (works better on guys named steve...and girls called steve, but believe me they are extremely rare!)(taken_

- Millenium Key (taken)

- Millenium Scales (Taken)

- Millenium Necklace (Use wisely)(Taken)

- Milenium Ring #2 (unknown powers + custom made by exo) (taken)

- Millenium Mask (Custom made by Yu-Gi-Oh dude + Future Vision + has a Yami) (taken)

[spoiler=Timaeus, Hermos, Critias]

Eye of Timaeus (taken)

Claw of Hermos (Taken)

Fang of Crtitias (Taken)

[spoiler=My application;]

Name: Damian Bakura

[spoiler=Picture / Description:] img175w.jpg

Bio: A descendant of Ryo Bakura, Damian was given the Millenium ring by a stranger in robes. The wierd guy also taught him about the secrets of the Orichalcos and brainwashed him (and Yami Bakura) to their own side. It is now revealed that the stranger had been his own father and that in truth it was really only Bakura who had been brainwashed.

Deck(s): Bionicle Force, Zombies, Sasukii, Sims, Fiend/Orichalcos Gem Beast/Crystal Beast

Signiture Cards: 186831.jpg

186831.jpg

Millenium item?: Yes

-If Yes, which one?: Millenium Ring

Orichalcos duelist?: Yup

-If yes, what level?: Deuteros.

Other info: criminal mark for card theft, disorderly behaviour and attacking a security officer.

[spoiler=accepted]

Me

Nightmare Zarkus

exowolf

YRPOtaku169

Rucario

tpopoli

Rudger tm

Victa zeh victa

crimson2432

Senron

lonewolf1249

Grim the Wanderer

[spoiler=all characters so far]

Damian Bakura

Yami Bakura

Yunochi "Yuni" Mouto (soul lost)

Yami (Atem)

Zarkus Syuren

William Hawk

Samedi "Sammy" Ishtar

Roan

Alucard

Thomas (Has Eye |Of TImaeus)

Daisuke Yasushi

Satoko Daimon

Otto Joltingson

Gay Steve #1 (soul lost)

Gay Steve #2 (Location unknown)

Mysterious Guy

Sarah (soul lost)

Dave Altiero

Raphael Domi

Ferno Hakso (NPC from now on)

Guy

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NPC App:

Name: Yunochi "Yuni" Mouto

Picture / Description: yugiy.jpg

Bio: A descendant of Yugi, Yunochi carries the newly-found Millenium Puzzle. He aquired it from the same person as Damian aquired the ring, but unlike Damian, he didn't continue with the Orichalcos. Since he solved it, Atem has returned and quite enjoys being in the land of the living again...especially with his new look in leasther. Yunochi, like Yugi, is so cute people mistake him for a baby panda!

Deck(s): A modern version of Yugi's, Spellcasters, a dragon deck with Aslla Piscu in it.

Signiture Card(s): (can have a different one for each Deck) Obelisk, Slifer, Ra.

Millenium item?: Y

-If Yes, which one?: Puzzle

Orichalcos duelist?: N

Other info: People mistake him for a bab y panda quite often.

(You mean you're not a baby panda)

(no.)

(wow you're good!)

@ exo: erm....I don't really approve...but OK.

Name: Zarkus Syuren

Age: Really old. Like... REALLY REALLY old, but only looks 18

Picture / Description:

vmvyvs.jpg

Bio: Same Zarkus from your other Orichalcos RP, just older. Set out to destroy the Orichalcos, restore balance to the world, and get laid.

Deck(s): Dark Soul, Immortal Reapers, Blackheart Angels, Chaos, Spellcasters

Signiture Card(s): Imperator Deus Dragon, Dark Soul - Berserker End Dragon, Legendary Dark Knight - Zarkus (Yes, Im using a member card as an ace >_>), and the Harbingers.

Other info: He has a lot of ace cards o_o And yes, he is kinda un-aging

Name: William Hawk

Picture / Description:503101632.jpg

Bio: He wants to stop the Orichalcos and is friends with Yunochi.

Deck(s): Star Beast, Dark Iron

Signiture Card(s): Dark Matter Dragon-Sera, Dark Iron Golem

Millenium item?: yes

-If Yes, which one?: Milenium Ring (ring you wear on your finger)

Orichalcos duelist?: no

-If yes, what level?: (Orichalcos, Deuteros or Tritos?)

Other info: He's related to Nicholas Hawk.

Guest TheFinalFan

Name: Samedi "Sammy" Ishtar

Description: Black with white-blond hair spikes, strands and dreadlocks, as well as purple eyes. He wears loose, casual clothing that incorporates both Voodoo and Ancient Egyptian paraphernalia. Mint-condition Battle City 1 Duel Disk with upgrades for modern compatibility. This Duel Disk is said to be the same one that his father, Marik Ishtar, used in Battle City 1.

Bio: A mysterious duelist from an alternate dimension where all of the original cast of Yu-Gi-Oh sounded like they were voiced by the same person. His father, Marik Ishtar, scored with a Jamaican woman whom he thought was a very girly-looking man, resulting in Samedi. He wishes to duel Yunochi, then throw him off of a boat for no apparent reason. He also thinks that he is the main villain, and controls a small army of Steves.

Deck(s): Fiend Roar Diety/Infernity Deck

Signature Card(s): Fiend Roar Diety Valkiris, Fiend Roar Diety Levuathan, Infernity Destroyer

Millenium item?: Yes

-If Yes, which one?: Millennium Rod

Other info: FEAR HIM!!!

OK...accepted, but the whole Orichalcos is unknown to Yunochi and his friends. only the Orichalcos guys know about it...them and the vicitms at the moment.

BOTH Accepted

He wishes to duel Yunoichi' date=' then throw him off of a boat for no apparent reason. He also thinks that he is the main villain, and conrols a small army of Steves.

[/quote']

I ALMOST DIED FROM LAUGHING!!!!

brains?

we haven't started yet. no need for oocs...until NOW! this RP is starting. Even though there are only a few of us.

~Neo Domino City Duel Academy for all ages~

~Duel Arena~

"OK, next up is me against Damian, then the winner against you, William!" Yunochi cheered as he was called into the arena. He looked aroundas he saw his friends...and Damian Bakura giving him a look that was more Dark than usual. He felt odd when he became fused with Yami, becoming Yami Yunochi, which is better than Yami Yugi.

"Ready to lose, Damian?"

"It'll be you who will lose to me, Yuni!" Damian said, as his millenium item reacted and switched him with Yami Bakura. He aquired the British Accent and his hairstyle went slightly wierder.

"Heh...and call me Bakura from now on! I prefer being called by my last name!"

The board on the screen gave a message.

THIS DUEL IS PURELY FOR TRAINING. IF YOU WIN, THERE WILL BE CAKE. DAMIAN BAKURA GOES FIRST.

"Draw! I activate the Field Spell Mata Nui! now I summon Bionicle force XIII - Tahnok! next I set 1 card and end!"

M: 1

S/T: 1

Field: Mata Nui

H: 3

[spoiler=Bakura's cards]

186831y.jpg186831x.jpg

"Draw! I activate Ancient Rules, so I can summon a level 5 or higher normal monster! I summon the Dark Magician!"

The Dark Magician stood proudly by its owner.

"I also acitvate Serial SPell, so I can summon a second monster, I summon a second Dark Magician! this is the Arkana form!"

the second dark magician hovered back-to-back with the other.

"It doesn't matter - Tahnok is stronger than your monster thanks to my Field Spell, Yuni!" Bakura laughed. Damian just smirked, and his millenium puzzle glowed.

"I think not, because I activate Lightning vortex and destroy your Tahnok! I attack ou directly with both magicians, and I win on my first turn!"

H: 0

S/T: 0

GAME OVER. THE CAKE WAS A LIE, YUNI.

"What a digital Dummy!" Yunochi said as he deactivated his duel disk. he walked up to Damian, who had been restored when he lost. Damian got up and shook hands with Yunochi.

"Good game, old chap."

"Yeah, same here...but can you please stop sounding so gay?"

"I'm not Gay, I'm just British, like my grandfather."

"RIGHT..." Yuochi said sarcastically. "What's with those new cards?"

Damian took out the new Bionicle Force cards.

"Oh, right...these are new cards of mine. They are mostly high level, but a few are super powerful!"

"Super Special Awesome powerful?"

"No. just powerful."

AFTER LUNCH BREAK: YUNOCHI VS WILLIAM

"Hmm...looks like my next practical duel is gonna take a litlle while. I'll be at the cafe." Damian said as the bell rang.

ooc: Damian Bakura may be the main character (has anyone ound it wierd that in this RP the Main character BEGINS as a bad guy?), but he won't use the final orichalcos. he's really just a lackey.

Damian was also at the cafe of DA. He was just finishing his lunch when his Millenium Ring began acting odd. Not Gaydar odd, or millenium-item-finder-odd, but it was just acting stranger than it normally would. Damian went still to see if the ring would tell him why it was acting odd. It began pointing in the direction of the entrance, and its egyptian eye pattern glowed green.

"This looks interesting...I'd better see what's getting this to go all wierd..."

Damian's eyes darted back and forth, then he went Yami Bakura.

"Are you referring to a certain seal?" He said as he activated his own duel disk. It was kinda like a millenium-ised 5Ds disk.

meanwhile, Yunochi was chatting to a few friends. He decided to get up and go to the duel arena, when Yami appeared next to him.

"Yuni...this may sound wierd, but I think that Millenium ring of Bakura's contains an evil spirit...like the one from before. I can feel its power being used.

"Well, Yami, I think you're getting a bit paranoid about these items."

"Well, I HAVE done this sort of thing years ago!"

"Done talking to yourself, wierdo?" said a voice from somewhere Yunochi ran off, where Yami said he sensed the item.

Archived