Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: oh. Alright.

"I don't think I can win this duel...but even so, at least I now know that the Atlantian warriors are back! DRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!"

#

ooc: lol. 4Kids slowmo draw

Yami opened his eyes to see the card he just drew.

"This is the end for you! I now will activate my mystery Spell card; Luster Revival!!!"

ooc: give me a while to finish the post and pic.

ooc: lol?! here's a spare bullet point!

*BANG*

...oh. It was just a bullet.

ooc: seriosly, the imageshack ISN'T WORKING!!! my cards won't upload and I can't host any images!

ooc: YEEEEEEEEEES!! IT WORKS!!!

"Here it is! My Luster Revival!!!"

73540733.png

ooc: Cue 4Kids yugioh yugi theme (daaaa da da daaaa da da daaaaaaaa da daaaaaaa)

"This spell card instantly revives a Black Luster Soldier monster and equips it with this spell at the cost of half of my life points!! Now I can use my Spell's second effect! I double its Attack and let it attack you directly by halving my life points again! GO! Black Luster Soldier! ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY AND END THIS DUEL!!!!" The BLS - EotB seemed twice as big, but its armour was solid Black with silver lines on it. It also had the eye of Anubis on its head like Yami. It jumped into the air and slashed its sword down to end the duel.

BLS - EotB ATK was now 6000. Duel end.

"Except when I use the effect of my spell, I take 3000 damage during the end of the Damage Step, so I also lose. The duel ends in a draw."

Ooc:You know my facedown was Magic Cylinder right?

"That was a good finish. Though do you khow anything about this card "The Claw of Hermos" it just appeared in front of me the other day and I started using it in my deck and everytime I need it I draw it. I've done some research and it turns out the legendary duelist Joey Wheeler used a card like this for a short time and it hasn't been seen since so I think that's a little strange."

ooc: no, but I just wanted to end it. I hate duels that linger.

"Ah, Joey...I knew him quite well...Anyway, Hermos is one of three legendary dragons who orginated as Human Knights thousands of years ago in the city of Atlantis..." He continued with a length explanation, rambling a bit.

~LATER~

"...and that's the real reason why the chicken crossed the road, but the bunny would never hop again...now, back onto the legendary dragons..."

~LATER~

"Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom! That's how the doom song goes, back to the dragons..."

~Later~

"And that's who Hermos, Timaeus and Critias are and I just spoiled the entire plot of the role play we're in...and is it me or are the writers recycling the same tired plot twist from season 4 of the original anime?"

"...about the past; Truth is I'm the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh called Atem who posesses the owner of this Millenium Item from time to time, but now I am in full control because this bpdy's soul was captured by the Orichalcos. And about the writers; I don't know, I really don't know...apparently I have to say that."

"You believed me? Ok, you've got to be KBeeping me." He looked around. "Where did that Beep come from? All I said was Kidding. Nevermind. You're right...but who could be starting to make all these servants?"

Just then, Damian, who had completely ignored Thomas after hearing him.

"Did someone mention me?" he said.

"Wait...Damian? You're the one who caused innocent people like Sarah to become servants?"

"That's right."

"But...why?"

"Because I'm evil."

"But...why?"

"I just said."

"But.......why?"

"Well, I suppose its down to my parents not giving me any attention. Like my ancestor Ryo, they dressed me up in frocks! They even wanted to call me Florance! What kind of parents call a BOY Florance?! Idiots that's who! It seems to run in the family..."

"That explains so much, and yet so little." Yami said afterward.

Ooc:Where'd everybody else go it's like we're the only ones left.

Dave Altiero to Damian:You.Are.Insane. I am personally going to make sure that you get punished for at least some of the crimes you have commited. Now run along before I lose my temper and tear you to shreds. Tell your master that we're coming for him soon and he's going to pay al well.

"I know the more evil one better, so let's go on!"

"Aw, I was hoping for a tag duel. Fine! 2 Single duels it is!"

DUEL!

DUEL!!

"My turn! I set a monster in defence mode and end my turn!"

"I draw, then I summon my Winged Kuriboh and end!"

with Damian...

"I'll start by setting 1 card, then I activate THE SEAL OF ORICHALCOS!"

Usual sequence and music.

"Wait...who keeps playing that music?! Anyway, now I summon a monster called Vampire Lady and end my turn!"

"I'll end this quick.Draw. I play "Soul Absorption".Next I activate "Painful Choice". I choose "V-Tiger Jet","W-Wing Catapult","X-Head Cannon","Y-Dragon Head", and "Z-Metal Tank".

OOC:It doesn't matter which you choose so I'll choose for you.

Damian:"I chose "W-Wing Catapult".

"Okay, now I activate "Soul Release" removing my monsters from play and by "Soul Absorption"'s effect I gain 2000 LP but, I'll get rid of them to activate "Dimension Fusion" bringing my monsters back. Next I summon "W-Wing Catapult". Now I'll combind them to form "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" and "VW-Tiger Catapult". Now I activate their effects discarding both cards in my hand to destroy your monster and facedown. Now I attack with both for the victory.

"But would your really risk the life of a nearly innocent boy whose only crime was beign partially corrupted by someone else because they would have no choice?" Bakura asked Dave, despite it not being his duel.

"Please, Dave...My ring told me that was your name somehow...but just attack. It's better if I'm captured than to be the slave of an evil spirit..." Damian, for the first time in ages, was being his true self; a timid, yet brave, soft, yet goldhearted. "...IF only I could never have worn that stupid ring..." he thought back to when he was smaller...back when he was about 5. The stranger in robes that gave him the ring...he could now see his face; his father. He had been given the Ring and the evil spirit combined with his own, and Damian was aware of a second presence from then on...

"So your name's Dave? That's good to know!" Yami said. "But they both have a good point...but then again,"

(ooc: WARNING! The following line is from LittleKuriboh. DON'T KILL ME!) "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the British...or something along those lines." He said. "Wait...where did that come from?"

"Just make your move, idiot!" Bakura said impatiently.

"Er right..."

"But he has one thing he can do..." Bakura said. Damian felt himself ready to go, when the seal took over.

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH! The seal...IT....won't...ACTIVATE MONSTER CARD EFFECT!! I DISCARD KURIBOH TO REDUCE DAMAGE I TAKE TO 0!" Damian was seemingly being controlled by the Orichalcos, but in truth someone ELSE nearby was calling the shots...

ooc: AND NO ITS NOT THE GUY WITH THE MILLENIUM ROD!

IC:

Yami knew this wasn't going to end well. "Bakura, you snake! Make your move!"

"Very well, you annoying Pharoah...Draw!" he looked and smirked.

ooc: GTG NOW!!!

Archived