Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That's it!" His ring pointed straight at Thomas. "I may be trapped in a duel but I can still shadow Game you with ANcient Egyptian Lazer Beams! Also, you might be captured by the people of 4Kids who live up the road for saying Disney." His ring prepared to shoot a blue lazer.

ooc: [No Joke, this really happens!] also, RIP Raymscreator, and this is the same kinda thing that happens when Pegasus lost to Yugi the first time.

ooc @ Rudger: Alright, spoilsport...But what is it called if you are hinting that you aren't real?

Bakura was now in the middle of two battles.

"Fine. I will duel in this realm and using these lazers. Draw. I will now activate Dark Hole and Pot of Greed. I will now set 2 cards and end."

"Okay draw. I activate "Pot of Greed" drawing two cards. Next I activate "Heavy Storm" destroying your face downs and activate "Monster Reborn" to summon my "The Fiend Megacyber" from my graveyard and attack you directly for the duel."

Ooc:The Fiend Megacyber was sent to the graveyard by the effect of "XYZ-Dragon Cannon".

ooc: don't I get to use my Solemn Judgedment on your Heavy Storm? nevermind.

"Heh...so you would put this mortal at risk! I knew it!" Bakura laughed maniaclly (is that evemn a word) as the seal went around him. He was suddenly cut off when he realised that Damian had let him have full control since the seal was going to take one of them. Bakura fell to the floor, uncioncious. There was no telling who had gone. Yami and Ferno all ran up to him.

"Is he your friend, Yami?"

"Yes and no...Damian was Yuni's friend and Bakura was my enemy...also I think this is the first real plot twist we've has had that wasn't stolen."

"Again...I don't know. Sometimes I say things I don't understand myself. I feel like I'm being controlled by someone using a computer or something...and that is a wierd feeling, Dave."

ooc: tpop, you're using the necklace like the millenium key.

Damian/Bakura begin to stir, and Yami helped him up.

"Who are you? Damian Bakura or Yami Bakura?"

Damian/Bakura opened his eyes and his ring glowed, pointing at The Necklace and puzzle, with a third one pointing at Yami.

"You're not Yuni...You're the pharaoh the spirit talks about...And you appear gay."

"It's the clothes. Not me."

"Whatever."

"Then it must be you, Damian."

"Yes." Damian recovered slowly, blinking a lot considering his eyes hurt. Yami looked aroun d and saw the Seal of Orichalcos card with Yami Bakura's soul in it.

"This tempts me to let the Orichalcos win..."

"So I'm not the only one who has that feeling. Well if there are these three millenium items here the others must be somewhere. Maybe we should find there users and ask them to join our cause. Also what of the duelists with the other two Legendary Dragons. Altogether that should be at least 10 duelists and, all of them will probably be very strong. I don't know we're going to find them but, it's a start.

ooc: ATTENTION ROLEPLAEYERS!

ooc: problemo. And I'm talking MAJOR! The rule is in effect. here's a quick idea' date=' and this ISN'T AN AD! if you move your RP to gaming globe (http://gamingglobe.createmybb3.com/index.php) then we won't have to obey that annoying rule. You could let this version die while it soars elsewhere.[hr']

ooc: I'm doing this myself.

This RP will be moved there as soon as supercardman101 (the guy who runs gamingglobe) lets me do this. then we'll show that we have the last laughs while corrupt, demented idiots like Dealer Umbra will be left in the dark.

The main idea is that I copy and paste the first post, and you give me your new GG usernames on there and we continue from the last few pages.

Archived