Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

ooc: Great, you completely ignored what I said. BTW I applied on your RP. It's in the Zone...r.

Damian felt hurt by what Thomas said.

"I wouldn't lie. Let me explain..." Damian explained his side of events to Yami and Ferno. He also mentioned the vision.

"I remember that duel. It was so hard I nearly lost."

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But...OK..." Damian sighed and shuffled.He drew 5 cards. The first one was the seal.

"OK...I activate Graceful Charity and so I get to draw 3 cards and then I discard 2 other cards. Next I activate Exchange so we take a card from each other's hand.

Damian walked to Thomas, showing his hand; Mirror Force, Destiny Board, Crass Clown, The Seal of Orichalcos and Chaos Necromancer.

Also,v as Damian held his hand out, the seal faintly glowed, as if trying to tempt thomas. Damian was oblivious to this...but he was sure he could hear some sort of theme music in his head.

ooc: Click my theme.

ooc: ATTENTION ROLEPLAYERS!

SCM101 has agreed to let this RP be moved to GamingGlobe. I will only move it as a last resort, but if it comes to it, then I WILL move this RP. for now, it stays. But if Dealer Umbra gets any more *does crazy sign*...

ooc: O.o

LOL!

Mysteriously, despite being a piece of cardboard, the seal of Orichalcos restored and returned to Thomas' hand somehow. Damian chose Ground Collapse.

"Continuing with my turn...I activate Ground Collapse and so you can only have 3 monsters. I summon Crass Clown and set 2 cards and end."

M: 1

S/T: 3 (2 fd + GC)

H: 1

lp: 4000

"My turn i draw. I summon Gihas rorscach in attack mode(1800)" Thomas said as a liquedy thingy that sorta looked like one of those inkblot pictures. " I then activate graceful charity. discarding my symmertry rorschach and my ground collapse. I then activate double summon to summon my second symmetry rorschach(1200) I have Gihas rorschach attack crass clown and symmetry rorschach attack you directly. Its effect ativate so you have to reaveal the top card of your deck to me." thomas said.

ooc: I took Ground Collapse with Exchange. So you would've discard the seal.

"When you attacked my clown I activated a trap! Mirror Force! Blimey, my good fellow, you really are awful at this card game. Fancy a cup of tea afterwards?" Damian asked.

"Damian! Stop being so British!" Ferno called.

"I can't help it."

ooc; i drew another ground collapse.

iC:

"I activate Gihas Rorchach's special effect switching them to defense mode." Thomas said as Mirrior force did nothing." and since that was an effect i switch them back to attack mode and end my turn" thomas said. He looked at his watch sighing.He was think this duel was going to take long.

ooc: oh right.

"Before you ended your turn, my Destiny Board activated, so Spirit Message I is now in play. Draw!" Damian smiled. "I now summon a monster that belonged to a dear friend...even though the Orichalcos corrupted it. I remove from play a Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise in my Deck to Special Summon my Orichalcos Gem Beast Emerald Tortoise. In Defence Mode."

186831v.jpg

"Yes, my friend had Crystal Beasts. But on the day I had Orichalcos cards in my Deck, these came out of nowhere. They are nearly unbeatable. I now end my turn."

LP: 4000

M: 2

S/T: 2 (F I)

SCM101 has agreed to let this RP be moved to GamingGlobe. I will only move it as a last resort' date=' but if it comes to it, then I WILL move this RP. for now, it stays. But if Dealer Umbra gets any more *does crazy sign*...

[/quote']

OOC: As I said in the Dark Signer club, nothing will happen if nobody marks it.

So don't worry. I wont mark anything in this topic

ooc: It's a precaution planned in case idiots like Static return and spam, coz then we have to report the spam. (look back...)

@ tpop: Oh...yeah...I forgot DJ had Crystal Beasts...sure, why not? The Crystal beasts were obtained by Damian and the Orichalcos created a new one along with 8 Orichalcos evil versions.

"Yeah..but now Spirit message N comes out...and you just skipped your turn...draw." he smiled again. "Here's a spell I bet you've never seenn before. Ancient Roll!"

ooc: problem with imageshack. here's the details;

[spoiler=Ancient Roll]

Continuous spell

Once per turn, you can roll a six-sided die. Add cards from your Deck equal to the number you rolled to your hand. If you use a card added to your hand by this card's effect, you take 500 damage. If you discard a card added to your hand by this card's effect, your opponent gains 500 life points.

The dice rolled.

"I want a good one..."

the dice rolled 3.

"Good. I get to add any 3 cards from my Deck to my hand. I choose 3 other Orichalcos Gem Beasts, which I SPecial Summon by removing from play their Crystal Beast counterparts. Come! Amethyst Cat, Diamond Wolf and Amber Mammoth! I end my turn.

M: 5

S/T: 3 (F I N)

186831z.jpg186831zfa.jpg

186831i.jpg186831yxx.jpg

ooc: by the way it diamond DOG!!!!!!!!! and its a tuner.

ic:

" their still no match for my Rorschachs. I draw i summon Ucu Rorschach(1900)(effect:

This card is unaffected by the effects of spell and trap cards) I then tune my Gihas and Symmetry to get Rorschach warrior! (2600)my Ucu will attack you wolf/dog." Thomas said.

ooc: what're you, its creator? It's not a real Crystal beast, the diamond one. there are only 7 in real life; Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Amber, Cobalt, Topaz and Amethyst. Besides, even though your other character DJ used Crystal Beasts, these are MY ones in MY roleplay. but fine, if it makes you stop then I'll change it to Diamon dog from now on. not that it matters - the OPrichalcos version isn't a Tuner.

"Nye..." Damian said as he took 1200 damage.

LP: 1100

(1500 was lost by using those monsters, 1400 damage taken)

ooc: BTW has anyone noticed the cards in Ancient Roll? they are; 1) Spellbinding Circle, 2)Luster Revival, 3)Junk Synchron, 4) The Seal of Orichalcos and 5) a card of my own creation, Orichalcos Etolxeia

Archived