Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

ooc: sorry about the sudden disappearence. I had to get to my mom - she's angry that the Lego Knight Bus got broken (not by me). Also, LK is shocked because a YGO GX Abridger (not DarkSideIncorperated, luckily) died on tuesday in a diving accident apparently.

IC

"Ahh...You will lose!"

~Bakura's Duel~

"I now set a card and summon Barrier Statue of The Abyss. Now I end my turn."

"Draw, and I now summon Dark Magician Girl by releasing my Kuriboh and now she attacks your statue!"

Bakura: 3000 LP

"In response to your attack, I activate my Destiny Board Trap card. It will spell out a word so evil, so twisted, it had to be censored twice just to get past--"

"I think we did that joke years ago."

"OH. Well...continue yout turn!"

"I end my turn."

"And so the spirits give you the letters F and I. Draw. I set another monster and end."

"Draw!" he smirked. "I think you'll find I'll win! I play Pot of Greed! now I activate Graceful Charity, and I'll discard these 2 in exchange for 3 new ones! I end."

A big Spirit wielding the letter N appeared.

"I draw, now I activate Exchange!"

"No!"

"Let's see what's in your hand...Ah! Slifer! I'll have you!"

"I take your Fiend Sanctuary."

"Now I sacrifice my 3 monsters to summon your EGYPTIAN GOD! SLIFER! THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER!.....I mean Sky Dragon."

Slifer descended and roared in Yami's face.

"I end my turn."

"DRAW! I now activate a card called Dark Hole! Since it doesn't target, Slifer is destroyed!!"

The monsters all groaned as they were destroyed.

"What was the point of that? In two of your turns I win."

"Unless I beat you beforehand! I acitvate my Hand Destruction card! Now we draw a new hand!"

Yami did another reaction shot.

All I need is one more card...

"I end."

"So now the Spirit I comes forth. Draw, and I activate Monster Reborn to revive a monster in the Graveyard...Well, well, well...I will get Dark Magician Girl to attack you directly!"

"Ah..."

Yami: 2000

"I end my turn. Now hurry up and lose!"

"If I have faith in my Deck, I can draw whatever I need. And this move is extremely cliched. DRAW!!!"

He looked at the card and 5 cards glowed.

"I win, Bakura!"

"What?! How?"

"I have assembled in my hand the cards required! The FIVE EXODIA PIECES!"

"NO!"

Exodia appeared and he lurched forward, breaking his chains.

"EXODIA!!!! OBLITERAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!"

~+ 1 Dead Bakura~

Bakura had completely vanished, but since he was only made by the ring, he had been able to return to it.

"I said I win."

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: what?!

"I mean you'll be so scared that you would die of fright when I and Zorc destroy Disneyworld and the rest of the universe...all I need to do now is find Zorc and my camera crew...after I'm done with this Orichalcos facade." Bakura looked away from Thomas, back at the duel/

Archived