Duel Disk: normal

Duel Runner: normal

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to):---

Gaurdian/Signer Dragon/Ace card: Moonlight drgaon

Synchro:Moonlight dragon.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Nick was unconscious, his Gaurdian was showing him a bit of history. "There was an ancient evil long before the crimson dragon but while we were in existance, the beast could cause physical pain without touching and could do many evil things i cannot describe it created a race after its own powers and when the human race came into existance these cretures evolved into what we know today as phsychic duelists and though the arcadia movement does not realise it if they complete there goal then they shall release the ancient evil we long ago sealed away" Helios told Nick. "So you mean there are more of you?" Nick asked. "Yes, one for each attribute, you have me, the gaurdian of light" Helios said. "And with me Nick you are granted extrordanary like to be able to heal minor wonds and restore souls, i believe it is time for you to return to the living."

Nick woke up suddenly and saw the angel mark had returned. "So i'm a keeper..."

Name: Caleb

Appearance: fairly long shaggy black hair, a black long sleeved t-shirt, blue jeans, a black hoodie, sneakers, and two deck belts, one on the left for Riding Duels, the other for ground duels

Duelist Type (Student, Pro, or Other): Other

Faction(Signer, Keeper, Arcadia Movement, other): Signer, back right claw

Deck: Nature Dragons

Duel Disk: Trueman's from GX, just red

Duel Runner: N/A (you'll see)

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to): He's a Psychic Duelist that willingly joined the Arcadia Movement to shut it down from the inside.

Signer Dragon: Brawler Dragon

EARTH

Level 8

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card battles with an opposing monster with a higher original ATK, before the damage step, increase the ATK of this card by the difference. When this card destroys a monster by battle, decrease the ATK 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field by the amount of battle damage you took.

2800/2500

Synchro:Disaster Dragon

Dark

Level 9

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 Nature Wyvern + 1 or more non-Tuner "Nature Dragon" Monsters

This card's Attribute is treated as the attribute(s) of the monsters used to Synchro Summon it. Remove one "Nature Dragon" Monster in your hand or graveyard from play to have this card gain its effect until the end phase.

3000/2500

OOC: Well, let's start with the Duelist Type:

"Student" means you go to the Duel Academy, while "Pro" indicates a professional duelist. "Other" can be anyone in between, but most use this category for the average, run-of-the-mill duelist.

Personally, your character looks like a student, but that's just me.

ooc: thank you.

Nick looked around to see everyone was gone but the Duel hog was still there. "I'm going to guess that DJ's clone took them, probably to the Arcadia Movement Building." Nick got on his duel runner and rode over to about a block away from the building. He tthen crept up and sucker punched the gaurd in the stomacjh causing him to reel over in pain and then Nick Nead him in the face and then knocked him out by kicking the gaurd again and again. Kneeling over to take the keycard Nick exclaimed "Now that that's done, time to save my friends."

OOC: Not meaning to sound dry, but I noticed.

But I'm one of those people who help newbs instead of leaving them in the dust, so I would be more than happy to help you out.

And what Tpopoli came up with sounds great.

IC (Izzy): Izumi wasn't exactly having the best of nights now that she was being experimented on by her former masters.

Oh please make this pain stop!!! She mentally screamed, but she couldn't do anything. The Arcadia Movement placed a special mental inhibitor on her neck that not only prevented any voluntary movement, but also dulled her psychic abilities to a minimum.

In other words, she was helpless at the hands of her captors.

Saizen had seen the fake-DJ take and capture Izzy, and had ran to his bike a few hundred meters away and rode after them. He had assumed she had been taken to the Arcadia Movement base, the skyscraper in the middle of the town and thanks to one big mouthed member of them he had got himself battle with a couple days ago, he knew were the building was. Saizen was standing next to his bike, in front of the big and tall "hideout", wondering how he should proceed.

"Straight forward would more me... but then again if would pretend to b... Ah, like that would ever work... got to go with plan A, then.", he talked with himself for a moment, left his bike and got his deck ready in his duel disk, carrying his helmet in his armpit as he entered the building and found himself in the entrance hall.

**The Story of Saizen's Wild Adventures, continues... probably tomorrow, meaning later today**

But through the pain she heard DJ's voice through his pyschic abilities.

" Izzy? is that you? I remember now but Im still missing gaps of our adventure last year. my clone is preventing me from waking. His pyschic abilities are way more advanced. i have a little left But I may be able to help" DJ's thoughts said at that the inhibtor broken and so did the tube around her. she was free

ooc@Miko(or ms. juno's owner)

Make sure to make moonlight monsters in the card maker so you know their effects/attack/defense

Archived