Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Copy/Paste Characters... So it would be prohibited for example for me to use Saizen/the same back story in two different RPs that are not connecting in anyway??? xd But if you make a different story to everyone then you'll just get confused of what the name or kind-of-character you're supposed to RP is like... And in all, the only backstory I actually copy is the Dark Signer one... but the name is always the same. Is that bad??

OoC2: And I think that's a bit too much Lugia, but I'm not gonna stop ya xD

OOC: Back.

And stop using my thread as a protest site!

IC: After dinner, Izzy and Damian headed to the theater to see the movie Rise of a Champion, which reenacted the events pertaining to the Fortune Cup 21 years ago.

Badly.

The film received enough mixed reviews that the makers decided to go on with making a sequel about the Dark Signers, but Jack, Yusei, and Crow, who were appalled at how terribly they portrayed the events of Fortune Cup, were stepping in.

But Damian and Izumi hadn't seen the movie....

The race started as the eight participants followed the routes programmed into their navigation systems.

1. Black Knight: ?????? Deck (4000 LP)

2. Auntie Freeze: Ice Counter Deck (4000 LP)

3. MC Chisel: Rock Defense Deck (4000 LP)

4. Dr. Strangehate: Magical Scientist Deck (4000 LP)

5. Urthe: EARTH Beatdown Deck (4000 LP)

6. Wynd: WIND Beatdown Deck (4000 LP)

7. Fyre: FIRE Beatdown Deck (4000 LP)

8. Zarkus: Chaos Deck (4000 LP)

OOC: Zarkus, what kind of deck do you have?

ooc: I complained to YCMaker...Also, does Kasy look like DJ?

"huh? DJ?" Damian asked, walking to the lobby. He quickly got food for him and izzy as a couple and forn everyone else...man he's rich...and turned back to see Kasey as he walked back.

ooc: this test better end soon...I hate longer posts.

"Well maybe he's busy after all...", Saizen said as he got bored of listening the never ending beeps of his phone, shutting it and stuffed it back to his pocket.

"He'll call me back when he has time, now what to do...", he thought aloud. He then noticed a movie theater on the other side of the street. Maybe there would be something worth watching there? Saizen walked over the street, trough the motor way and almost got himself ran over. After calming and apologizing by shouting after the annoyed driver, he entered the cinema. The walls got posters of the recent movies. None of them interested him, but he saw some quite familiar person there. Damian talking to another person he first couldn't recognize but then the memories year back made him remember the also familiar looking face. "DJ". Saizen didn't know would it be too clever anymore to go and say hello because he couldn't be sure if they had forgiven him yet.

"Well I actually have nothing to lose in this...", Saizen thought fast in his head and walked towards the two cousins, although the other one wasn't DJ except for the looks.

"Long time no see you two guys, huh?", Saizen said to Kasey and Damian.

"This isn't the same kind of DJ I fought year back... not again these guys.", Saizen thought in his head. He had encountered this kind of people recently these days. Psychic powers possessing people, who say to join to the Arcadia Movement society or get crisped... Saizen didn't have his Dark Signer powers anymore but that didn't mean he would be able to do nothing. He ran towards the DJ looking guy who had started to pursue Damian and lunged at him, knocking him down and tried to reach the guys deck so he wouldn't be able to use his cards.

"This would be so much easier with psychic abilities.", he said trying to keep the guy down.

OoC: Write a bit more detailed about the attack cause I got no idea about where or with what it hit me xD I don't know should I fly, fall to my knees in pain, be poisoned or get my chest crushed(poor Saizen, his chest is always getting pwned xDDD)

Saizen found himself on the ground in some pain, after being punched? and rolling on the cinema's fitted carpeted floor for a few meters. His chest was hurt but not so much that any bones would have got in two pieces. The other people who saw the happening, had started to shout and scream, some of them running away, some standing out of curiosity or surprise.

"Is there a better way for this than making the whole building come down? I assume you're here 'cause of Damian so why won't you two go outside, or do I have to make you go?", Saizen said getting back to his feet, sounding threatening like usual with people.

On the way to Damians house (he still knows its nighttime) he went past the theater and saw what was happening. "What the hecks going on!?" Nick exclaimed as he went past and parked his duel runner. He runs inside and gets a better view of what happened. "Dj, what ARE YOU DOING, wait a minute you wouldn't do that and i'm pretty sure DJ's not phsycic so who are you?"

Damian took the opportunity of Nick's distraction to run back to the screen where Izzy, Jack, Crow etc were. He ran in and told Izzy everything.

OOC: God f***ing dammit Lugia' date=' I am NOT angry about this. I support it.

and I run a Chaos deck

[/quote']

ooc: Zarkus...I'm just gonna ignore you now.

OoC: NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT THE D*** ADVANCED CLAUSE RP BLABLA POINTLESS THING !!!....*cricket voices*..... Thank you.

Saizen noticed Nick you had arrived to the place.

"Aah, just great... more past 'friends'.", he said, kind of halfheartedly. He jumps backwards to dodge another reckless attack from the Rorscach Warrior.

"So! Are you gonna come nicely or the forced way?", Saizen shout and hoped the guy could get distracted for a minute and stopped wrecking the place. He himself didn't have psychic powers and he was a normal vulnerable human.

"I may not have powers like you got but I can still entertain you some way.", he said to the guy activating his duel disk as a sign of a challenge.

"It's the only way to get him outside, and after that, this should be much easier.", Saizen said in his mind, his eyes saying "like you'd got the chance against me" on them.

Archived