Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Sorry, but the strong scent of fat from the popcorns just appears so strong from you... go wash yourself, weakling.", Saizen slipped a bit. He still had his own self in there, giving a cough right after the sentence "to clear his throat".

"I thought I saw DJ back there, but it seems it wasn't him. Is he still there somewhere?", Saizen asked sloppily this time, making Damian remember bad memories from the time. Saizen had done damage and scratches to almost everyones hearts and then heard Izzy say the words 'what you want'.

"Hey, just because I happened to want to say 'hi' doesn't mean I would have something to plan to make you go trought even more trouble!", Saizen said fast and threateningly which really didn't make the conversation go more better.

OOC: Now....

IC: It was about 15 minutes into the race, and the 8 competitors were now down to 3. Zarkus and the Black Knight were duking it out, while the only other survivor, MC Chisel, defending with a Labyrinth Wall.

But things weren't going well for Zarkus. The Black Knight had out a Chthonian Emperoro Dragon, a Superalloy Beast Raptinus, and a Goggle Golem, while Zarkus only had a face-down monster and 2 face-downs.

Saizen then turned away from them, accidentally dodging the fist, almost making Damian fall out of the vehicle and smash to the hard asphalt. Saizen walked to Nick who lied on the ground picking his phone. It was a bit too familiar situation to Saizen. Nick on the ground in wounds, and him just standing, but instead of leaving him to die, he called the hospital telling them the situation and then closed the phone after the man in the other side of the phone told him.

"They're coming Nick so just hang in there.", he said and gave his hand to him to get him to stand.

"Can you stand?", Saizen asked his hand ready to pull him up without noticing the monster lunging at him behind.

OoC: Btw, Izum- I mean Izzy is a real human now or is she? I mean didn't she transform or something? into a normal human.

Saizen watched the healing wounds.

"So... you still have those abilities, Izumi? For a robot, you sure are something.", he said in asking tone. Izzy was as attracting as back then, a beautiful woman. Although she was a machine, but still.

OOC: She's still a cyborg, but looks like a normal human. Only in a certain light can you see the faint glow of the circuitry underneath her skin.

IC: She seemed to get really pissed at this comment.

"For...the last...time...." Damian started to back away as Izzy said this.

"I'M A CYBORG!!!" she threw Saizen half a block just by looking at him, then continued to work on Nick.

IC: Just as Nick's wounds were finished healing over, Izzy heard Damian cry out as he was punched. Still mad, she ran towards the mysterious figure.

"Get away from my BOYFRIEND!!!" she yelled, flinging the assailant several yards. But she was surpirsed at how the attacker partially stopped her telekinetic assault.

"Who are you?" she gasped.

Saizen had felt on his butt and now felt a pain on his chest. It did had had some injure at the fight with fake-DJ.

"I'm sorry, I'll remember it now. After Nick, could you check my chest? It's in pain... again should I say, but it's nothing compared to the past ones thought, but still.", Saizen asked Izzy. The pain in his chest really was nothing this time but since he was now a normal human, he couldn't take any risks. Saizen gave a slight smile as he got himself wondering yet another memory, but this time it was upside down. This time it wasn't Izzy asking the questions and him actually choosing, what she'll do.

"Please.", he added to his sentence as he woke up from his daydreaming.

ooc: Unconsious. Shivering. Damian. do these three words mean anything to Izzy? >.<

Also...

IC: For no apparent reason, Damian stopped shivering. in his mind, he saw more flashbacks for some reason. This time, when he was 10, he suffered from a sierzure attack when he went to Japan.

ooc: gtg.

"This isn't looking good..."

Zarkus drew a card from his deck

"Finally, a chance to win! I summon Rose, Warrior of Revenge and flip summon my Gellunduo! Now, Synchro Su-"

His Extra Deck started glowing

"...what's going on here?"

OOC: does it HAVE to be a new dragon or can I go with Light End Dragon? >_>

OOC: I'm letting you, as the Head Signer, not only have Old Dragon Synchros, but you can have both Light-End AND Dark-End.

IC: "Not so fast..." the Black Knight replied slyly as she flipped up a Trap Card that showed 2 men singing.

"I activate Discord, preventing you from summoning Synchro Monsters." she smirked.

"Reveal my Trap card - Trap Stun! This card negates all Trap cards until the end of my turn! Now, Synchro Summon!"

Zarkus shut his eyes, and he started chanting subconsciously, but out loud

"Shining Light, pave my way to victory! Synchro Summon! Show yourself, the light of my soul, Light End Dragon!"

His dragon head mark was glowing.

"Light End Dragon, attack Goggle Golem! I use his effect to drop his ATK by 1500 at the cost of 500 from my own monster!"

ooc; damian is busy getting beat up by Kasey. or is everybody ignoring my posts?

OoC: I don't think anyone is ignoring ya, but there is just happening so much more too/other characters posts to answer so it's just hard to keep on xD Atleast I got that problem, cause almost eachtime I post, there're two new ones that came at the time I wrote mine, and I have top edit my post so it fits more to the last postsxd

Saizen was sitting on a chair, looking as Izzy was taking care of the psychic fake-DJ guy.

"All I meet is troublesome guys, no matter am I immortal or not.", he said to himself taking deep breaths then wondering that Zarkus still hadn't called back.

Archived