Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Don't take it so hard... it just that it takes me so long to write these some-long posts so this happens often xd Someone always writes something quick and I got to figure something new out... Btw, now the other characters on the Cinema should maybe recognize Saizen =D And remember their "nice" memories about him xD

ooc: OK, OK...I'll save it for my club. now then, where was I? oh, yes, Damian just explained to Izzy that Kasey attacked him and that there was a large commotion outside. also, Damian had Rice and Ketchup all over him from when Kasey made him fall over and the snacks land on him...he also smells of Coke and popcorn, with Tango in his hair and mustard on his shoulders which hasn't been mentioned till now.

Damian went red in the face.

"I said, as I got the snacks, Kasey came up pretending to be DJ, attacked me and he threw me on the floor causing all the snacks to land on me. hence how I look. When I find him I'll make him pay for ruining my favourite outfit...even if it is a cosplay outfit. Anyway, now we've also been banned, you little--" He cut himself off so as not to upset her.

Nick's chest was bleeding from the attack. "Oh darn it, why do i end up getting hurt everytime i stumble upon something unexpected?" Nick asked himself. "So why are you here Saizen?" Nick gets up and pulled a card from his deck. "i feel somethings coming something big, and this is just the calm before the storm..."

IC: Damian wasn't the only one crying. Izumi was sobbing as she started up the Duelhog, when she had a very strange mental image pop into her head.

She was a Dark Signer again, laughing maniacally as she battled an opponent, but Damian was a Duel Runner cyborg, rusting away in a corner.

She realized that, on the most basic level, she was doing the same thing to Damian that he did all of those years ago.

Damian was eating the last of the snacks he had bought, drowning his sorrows in high-fructose corn syrup, when the Duelhog pulled up in front of him. Izzy hopped out and reached her arm out to help him up from the curb.

"We still have 87 minutes and 34 seconds until the movie ends." she stated. "Want to go somewhere?"

"I'm living a normal life these days, you know. Just happened to appear to wrong place at the wrong time. You sure bring back memories... how you've been the past year?", Saizen asked Nick wondering his experiences with Nick. The Shadow Duel he had dueled him and killed him. He felt a pain in his chest as he remembered Nick's Skybound smashing his chest as he saw Izzy and Damian walking out of the movieroom.

"I thought you would be here too with Damian, Izumi.", Saizen said, walking to them calling Izzy with her past-used name as he had got familiar with and bringing more bad, not-wished memories to Izzy's mind.

IC: "In that final duel between you, Damian, Zarkus, Yusei, and Proximus against Oyuki and Saizen, Saizen was knocked out of the collapsing castle and fell into the portal to the Underworld before it was sealed forever." Izumi explained.

"I was barely conscious, but I saw him fall."

"And he died mere minutes before that at Zarkus's hand."

"I witnessed that too."

"So how, Saizen. How are you still alive after dying three times?"

OOC: Third is the one where he became a Dark Signer.

OoC: I don't know cause you haven't told it yet in the RotEI fast-to-end story xD

"I don't really remember about how I was giving second life... nor my third life but I guess the Gods were gracious to me.", Saizen said thinking hard about the moments of his revival, and not getting any memories out to remember. Izzy's eyes and face seemed like she would thinking 'why the h*** gods would be gracious to you' as she thought of the ruthless, mad Saizen year back with his desire of being a god, killing even his former teammates and then the picture of him turning to ash and dieing.

"But no hard feelings, right? I'm a normal human these days. A changed man, should we say.", he said showing a bit of a smile trying to seem innocent... badly and then gazed at Damian who still got stuff on him from the snacks.

Archived