Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: I reconised it... I think it was edited to a post afterwards so I hadn't noticed. Or something...

Saizen had left his bike and was walking on the streets of New Domino, eating a hotdog he had bought from the little streetbooth. Being a normal human sure had it's good sides. As a immortal, he wasn't needed to eat so all the nice tasting foods and snacks missed his mouth. Althought he hated that he had to shave his beard and mustache every now and then. Also the fact that he looked like 18 year old, while he actually was 26 years old was a painful thing to explain to others, fans and others. He had to figure out some story why he looked so young or just run away somehow.

Saizen sat on a bench right next to a park.

"Now... what to do today...", Saizen thought. He took a deep breath of the fresh air coming from the park and it's trees. Park was a perfect place to escape traffic fumes and other annoying things a citizen might want to get rid of and relax.

IC: "You don't recognize me?" the Black Knight asked.

Zarkus then remembered reports of an dangerous, and illegal, form of dueling involving customized vehicles and souped-up holographic projectors to make the game very fast and very real.

And this woman was one of the best.

The infamous "Black Knight".

IC: Zarkus pulled up alongside some tough-looking Hispanic drivers in a converted Mustang at the starting line while a techie went out to explain the rules.

"Welcome to Duel Racing!" he yelled over the din of the engines. "Other than the fact that you are in a race, and this is a Battle Royale, this is just like a normal duel. First one to the finish line wins, and, if you run out of Life Points, your vehicle shuts down."

"And if the cops are on your tail, keep going."

"Good luck!" he cried as the race was about to start....

ooc: Y-tak if you read my Pm then you know what Im going to do.

IC:

'Okay send for Kasey." the leader said. A few minuetes later an exact clone of DJ appeared. "Hello what do you want me to do?" Kasey asked.

"I want you to create a rift between mr. Kaiba and hus friends. End his friends "date" and take on the persona of the masked man.' the leader said.

"yes sir" kasey said putting on the mask and Robes.

OoC: Vacation gives me RAEG, and that's why I have to interupt our duel.

Suddenly Suiko felt something in his head and gained a harsh headache.

"Damn it! Not now!" He said and the darkness started to disappear. "I'm very sorry, but looks like I'll have to kill you later instead!" When the darkness was all gone he raised his hand to the sky. "Bye." He then disappeared in a whirl of water, using his own card Whirlpool.

OoC: His Psychic powers let's him do anything, including vanishing darkness! xD

Saizen contemplated things in his head drumming his left tight with his hands without recognizing until he hit his phone in his pocket. He picked it up, keeping it in front of his eyes.

"He wouldn't mind if I called him... yea... he shouldn't have anything special going on today.", he thought in his head and started to push the number-buttons and as he typed the numbers, the phone then gave the name 'Syuren Zarkus' on the screen.

"At least he shouldn't be busy.", he said to himself, pushing a button with the green phone picture on it and started to wait, the phone next to his ear listening to the beeps and waiting the guy on the other side to answer.

ooc: ATTENTION ROLEPLAYERS! I have just copied down what Dealer Umbra said;

[spoiler=my communication with him]

Your idea of "Upgrading" the Roleplay section IS NUTS!!!

No one in the roleplay sections is happy about this! WE WANT TO RP THE WAY WE WANT TO RP! Not following the Advanced Cluase!

Some RPs are not very advanced' date=' or don't want to follow those GUIDELINES. That's what they are, and you're making them a rule?! Some people cannot follow those! And giving a 20% warning and locking the thread is extremely nasty!

Many people are angry about this, for example;

Me

YRPOtaku (I forget the rest of their username)

tpopoli

Nightmare Zarkus

Rudger

Nearly everyone in this section.

PLEASE stop what you're doing. This isn't flaming, it's a warning. You're probably getting hate mail already, but heed my words;

Go through with this, and I fear that your inbox will be full of Hate Mail, Spam, Flame Mail and Private Message Bombs.

And I'll be helping them. You've given the spark of life to a YCM riot.

Consider this a serious warning...negs would soon follow.

[/quote']

The roleplaying in YCM has been subpar for a very, very long time now. Most of this wouldn't qualify in any sort of writing test, and much less receive a good grade.

If the roleplays cannot follow these VERY SIMPLE rules, they don't even deserve to be called roleplays. Four sentences to one paragraph is not even remotely hard to write [You've done more in this post. Seriously.] Script format does nothing to enhance the roleplay, whereas proper writing format does. Copy-paste characters again halt character development.

People like you is the reason I'm doing this, people who don't know what proper roleplaying is. The kind of people who write one to two sentences and expect other people to work on from that. People who god mode continuously. People who violate the rules anyway. People who won't listen to Moderators. People who roleplay for post count. I've had enough of you. If you want to roleplay like that, I suggest you go somewhere else. In other words, bugger off.

You can neg me all you want; I could care less. It's a number with a color, and nothing else. "Neg-bombing" as you call it is even warnable and therefore bannable as well, and would therefore do nothing to help your cause.

Thing is, I never said that I WOULD neg him. I was warning him that no-one will like him.

Archived