Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: "Come on, Damian-kun..." Damian mentally cringes at his "pet name" being said right after he asked her not to, but it hadn't worked for the past 11 months they had been going out, so he actually had little hope in it working. "...think harder."

Damian remembered a rainy night in an alley with a pink and white Duel Runner turning into a robot...

IC: "Yes! Today is the first anniversary of the day we first met!" she starts reminiscing about that gloomy morning, and then her smile fades when she starts thinking about the events after that.

But she shakes her head and smiles again, quickly reaching into her satchel and whipping out two tickets, as well as what looked like a reservation.

"So tonight, we will have our fifth date!" she declares.

OOC: Technical difficulties...

IC: Yuki fist-pounded at her sister getting over those painful memories...

Yuki also flashes back to a scene where she hurts both her mother and her future sister inside of some sort of castle, cackling insanely from behind a mask...

But those days are over.

Izumi had healed her face at the cost of keeping her hair permanently bluish-white, but at least she could cosplay as Kisara when Halloween comes up soon!

Yuki's cell rings, and Carly comes on the phone.

"Hello Mrs. Atlas!" Yuki answers.

Some excited mumbling is heard.

"You want me to take care of Vicky tonight? OK, but what for?"

Something that is supposed to sound like whispering is heard.

"YOU AND MR. ATLAS ARE DOING WHAT?!?!?" Yuki screeched, causing several passing underclasspeople to stare at the overreacting Signer.

"Yes ma'am. I'll be there at 7." Yuki grudgingly agrees.

I have to tell Izumi and Damian that- she thinks, then realizes that they walked away, and panics, drawing more attention.

IC: "We have a few hours to go home, do our homework, and get ready to go out." she replied before whipping out some keys and pushing the unlock button on them, causing a vehicle to unlock.

This vehicle looks like a futuristic Jeep with a black and flame paintjob, several additions onto the dash, and an open-topped back compartment with some sort of stand.

"Well, I'm heading home." she said a bit loudly as Yuki popped out from behind a tree and hopped into shotgun.

"See you in a few hours, Damian-kun!" she blew a kiss and drove off before Damian could protest.

Damian headed home on his Duel Runner, passing a billboard for Akiza Fudo, which had the slogan "Being Mayor Needs a Woman's Touch. Vote Fudo for Mayor!"

"Good old Aki..." He said as he passed it. "She'll win, no doubt...unless someone recalls her past self as the Black Rose Witch."

He arrived home and began the last few bits of his homework and afterward he was trying to decide what to wear. He found it difficult because most of his clothes had already been worn. He realised that the only clothes he had left were cosplaying outfits.

"Me and my small wardrobe..." he looked at them all; Bunny, Dog, Skunk, Pharaoh, Seto Kaiba, Egyptian Sorcorer...

"Maybe I should cut down on cosplaying outfits...ooh! this one might be good!"

he took out one and put it on. It was a cool leather outfit, kinda like Yami Yugi's one from later in the original series. He also put on a red jacket on top.

"Eh. Best I can do." He waited for the time and then called Izzy.

IC: Before he could dial her number, he heard three motorcycles pull into his family's mansion's drive. His father, now with a mustache and slightly balding, along with a more laid-back Crow and a less-spiky Yusei, all looking a bit older, walked into the mansion and collapsed in the various sofas and futons in the common room.

Carly, carrying Baby Victoria, who looked as much like her mother as Damian looked like his father, asked "So...how was micromanaging the movie?"

"TERRIBLE!!!" the three yelled.

Meanwhile, somewhere in somewhere....

Psychic Duelist: Now, I activate the effect of Call of the Mummy to summon Vampire Lord from my Hand. Then I'll activate Overpowering Eyes and select Vampire Lord! Now, Vampire Lord, attack him directly!

Protheus: Ghragh! (4000-2000=2000)

Ic: A cut appeared on Protheus's face where purple blood came out.

Protheus: Grrr...That hurt.......THAT ACTUALLY HURT!

I ACTIVATE THE EFFECT OF DARK ONE - OMEGA THANATOS!

Ic:

Proximately 74 seconds later....

Proximately 74 seconds later....

Protheus was multiply kicking the Psychic Duelist who was lying on the ground, bleeding heavily and 4Kids would have censored this.

Ic: All the Psychic Duelists that lived in America were completely wiped out.

TV Reporter: "In America, reports of a Black-Roped man have been seen dueling Duelists and then killing them. All these victims have one connection, they all had a secret which was hidden from everybody. And now for the Weather Report."

TV Weather Reporter: "Thank you. In America, it was supposed to be be sunny but for some reason, Dark Clouds have covered all of America with no explanation and it didn't even rain. People are still investigating this issue. Anyway..."

And then the Weather Reporter went to a different subject.

IC: Jack, Yusei, and Crow were still complaining about what has been going on at the movie filming when Damian came in.

"Damyun!" Victoria declared. Vicky, who seemed more like a one-year-old toddler instead of a two-month-old infant, was a bit bigger than normal, and much smarter. She was apparently conceived while Carly was a Dark Signer a year ago, so that might have influenced her development....

"Yes, it's your big brother!" "Uncle" Yusei pointed out. "Hey, Damian." he continued, clearing a place for Damian to sit.

Name: Otto Joltingson (That's a female)

Appearence: Pink long hair with ponytails and fair skin.

Duelist Type (Student, Pro, or Other): Pro

Faction(Signer, Keeper, Arcadia Movement, other): Signer

Deck: Black Widow

Duel Disk: I'll post later

Duel Runner: Later again

Gaurdian/Signer Dragon/Ace card: Black Widow Dragon

Synchro:Black Widow Dragon, Black Widow Treant (and Many others with Black Widow in their name)

IC: Yusei replied "Exhausting. If taking care of two teenage girls isn't bad enough, you have to deal with idiots that think that Akiza and I had a relationship during the Dark Signer crisis, and that Jack really is from Tops."

Jack agreed "They also believe Misty and I had a romantic relationship, and Akiza accidentally killed Carly's little brother.

Crow added "And they made me black! Not meaning to sound racist here, but I'm not black!"

Carly, Vicky, and even Damian laughed at the three "Old Signers" get upset at the inability of the media to get the story right.

OOC: That OCG is just plain WRONG.

Archived