Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Yes' date=' Hunter is accepted, but the copy of BRD that (his?) character has is a fake.

And Zarkus, you're signing on to the RP as the Head Signer, right?

And Hunter, just letting you know, the Arcadia Movement are the bad guys.

Just FYI.

[/quote']

OOC: i know, i am just trying out being evil for this RP only

well ,whats going on on the RP?

IC: Zarkus thought that he had heard the noise get as loud as it could, but he saw no sort of vehicle near him...

Until he looked up.

Then he saw a black hovercycle landing near him, and a strangly-dressed woman stepped off of the machine.

She had a black bodysuit with a black helmet that covered her head save for her lower face and her long, flowing red hair. She looked at Zarkus through two glowing red eyeslots.

This was the infamous "Black Knight", the champion of the underground, and illegal, Duel Racing games.

"Hello, Zarkus." she purred in a somewhat mechanical voice.

Meanwhile, Izzy was getting ready for her date, which was now a double date with Damian's parents, when she heard a Duel Runner pull into the Fudo residence driveway.

I bet Dad's home with his friends....she thought to herself as she went downstairs to go greet the new arrival.

OOC: Oh yeah! Sorry. Forgot about you. You're in, Hyyppa.

IC: "I am what the local media has dubbed 'The Black Knight', and I am here to offer you an invitation."

She throws a card to Zarkus, who catches it. It seems to be a blank Duel Monsters Card.

"Plug that into your Duel Runner at 1800 hours tonight." she continues, getting back onto her hovercycle. Zarkus notices some sort of weapon-like device where her right arm should be.

"See you tonight." she yells over the din of her vehicle as it vanishes into thin air, then jets away.

the masked man then spied on Izzy through the window. he was instucted to see what the "AKI" project had become.

The masked man then burst through the window. "come with me "AKI" project its time for you to go back to a the movement." Masked amn said. Izzy could tell tht his voice seemed familer like a warped version of DJ.

Suiko looked around and saw that everything turned dark' date=' but he didn't seem to be afraid.

"I knew you were comming... You are the one who killed all the Psychic Duelists in America, aren't you?" Suiko said and activated his Duel Disk. "Well I am not going down as easily as those American idiots did!"

[/quote']

Protheus laughed at Suiko.

Protheus: All Psychic Duelists are the same! I've dueled 700 Psychic Duelists and beat them easily!

OoC: You can't just kill characters like that...

Suiko smiled at Protheus.

"I'm not like the others, as I said. I'll start!" He drew his sixth card and looked at his hand. "I'll activate the field spell card Fathomless Abyss!"

The scenery changed, and both duelists found themselves standing on a rock, floating in the middle of a very dark place, the only thing that could be seen was a few bubbles that searched it's way to the surface, and in the background one could see big creatures that was swimming around the field.

"Welcome... To the abyss!" Suiko said and started to laugh. "Now I will set one monster in face-down Defense Position!"

A card appeared face-down, turned sideways, in front of Suiko.

"Then I'll set two carsd face-down, and end my turn..."

Two more cards appeared face-down.

EDIT: Suiko's cards

Archived