Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

OoC: DJ still teneses up thinking about what he used to be: A servant of Ucsip Allsa. His Ex-best friend and his new arch enemy.

Even though he still offline lets just say DJ won. kay?

IC: "that shows him for being a stalker"DJ said as his cell phone rings. he picks it up" Hello? yes. Ill be there. Thnx. bye. Yuki I gotta go they are now making me CEO of kaibacorp now they saw the error of their ways." DJ said as he walked off to KC.

OOC: Ace does that mean DJ and yuki sorta have a thing for each other?

ooc:Plot twist.

IC:

Damian, Izzy and Yuki were watching the news next morning.

" breaking news. Sdome say the new CEO of Kaibacorp DJ Kaiba was reported missing today. Some say the arcadia movement may have something to do with it but as Mr. Kaiba is missing who will find him? in other news......" the news lady says as damian, Izzy and Yuki all had shocked looks on their faces.

OoC: my temporary character is the old CEO who thinks and may have something to do with DJ's disappearance.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Nah, but let's do like this >:)

As the Signers left, Suiko sat down again.

"Weird people, but sooner or later I will defeat them all..." Suiko said and pulled out his deck. "With this deck and my powers as a Psychic Duelist they will all suffer!"

OoC: Protheus heard that.

OoC: Guess I could finally take a part... with this I guess Saizen does stay alive.

APP

Name: Saizen Himalaiya

Appearence: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/Lusikka_/?action=view&current=animeboy25-11-1.jpg

Duelist Type (Student, Pro, or Other): Pro

Faction(Signer, Keeper, Arcadia Movement, other): Other

Deck: Mad Deck

Duel Disk: Battle City Duel Disc in black colors

[spoiler=Duel Runner:]

08YZFR6_silver_3_2da989ef.jpg

(bought his own as he got money from the tournaments)

[spoiler=The Origin Story from RotEI:]

Saizen was a bit above average student and a talented duelist with a few tournament victories, while he still was living his "first life" and he had a nice family and all. It was the time he still smiled because he was happy. But then one night everything changed. He and his family were walking along a street after spenting time in a restaurant, having a feast for his sister's Jane's 20-year birthday. Saizen was walking just few steps behind his family when a sudden gang appeared from the dark alley they were just going to walk by, without noticing Saizen, asking his family to give all money and stuff while threatening them with their knifes.

His family knew what was the best for them and gave the money and valuable stuff the thiefs want and Saizen thought they were safe, in that same second, the whole gang stabbed each of his familymembers... and again... again, until they were just bodies lying on the street. Saizen couldn't believe his eyes and at the moment the gang reconised him shocked, standing still and suddenly in huge burst of anger and hate charging towards them. He was stopped and stabbed to death as well. The gang started to run away from the place and at that moment, Saizen made a deal with the Earthbound Gods and was giving a new life as a Dark Signer. Thiefs didn't see him rise from the alsphalt, from the puddle of blood as his figure had changed to black eyes and the glowing mark of the Huarango Tree. Saizen followed the gang to their hideout. There, he made everyone of them play a duel of darkness, and in the end devouring everyone of their souls...

[spoiler=Continuation, Current State]

During the happenings from year ago, the war against Sky Signers, Saizen had lost his powers and was able to start a life of a normal human once more(only the ones who read the RotEI RP understand), and decided to consider Zarkus Syuren as his "friend" although he still thinks him as an opponent, but thought it started clumsy Saizen has calmed down as the year has past. He lives his life in own house and the normal life is going well with him. He also has been dueling a bit in tournaments, getting a bit fame, like Zarkus and if Zarkus calls him for something, he usually is able to do whatever he asks, like a friend than a servant.

Guardian/Signer Dragon/Ace card: Mad Dread Dragon

Synchro: Mad-Series Synchros

OoC: That was just the directly copied APP from RotEI and I just fixxed it and yea, I know there's not suppose to be DS in this but Saizen kind of can't do anything for the fact, what he is xd He's a Dark Signer who just doesn't use his Earthbound so he's kind of like trying to live normal life... I guess... of course IF he died and lost all of his gods, then resurrected for the 3VS3 battle Y-Tak or Ace were saying to happen in the RotEI.... with no god and was normal human again.

OOC: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THERE AREN'T ANY MORE DARK SIGNERS OR SKY SIGNERS!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you all get it through your thick skulls?!?!?

GOD!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm sorry about that, but Saizen, didn't you read the beginning? NO DARK SIGNERS. PERIOD. Hyyppa, your application is rejected until you fix it. Sorry.

And, once again I apologize for snapping like that.

App

Name: Mitsunari Ishida

Appearence: http://images.absoluteanime.com/loveless/ritsuka.jpg

Duelist Type (Student, Pro, or Other): Psychic

Faction(Signer, Keeper, Arcadia Movement, other): Arcadia Movement

Deck: Plant beat deck

Duel Disk: http://i18.tinypic.com/52bxnqd.png

Duel Runner: none

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to): mitsunari ishida is kind of a guy who talks to much, he joined the arcadia movement in age of 15, Mitsunari's psychic powers was beyond Divine's imagination, he believed that Mitsunari's powers would surprass Akiza's.

Gaurdian/Signer Dragon/Ace card: 191438.jpg

Synchro: 191438a.jpg

Suiko looked around and saw that everything turned dark, but he didn't seem to be afraid.

"I knew you were comming... You are the one who killed all the Psychic Duelists in America, aren't you?" Suiko said and activated his Duel Disk. "Well I am not going down as easily as those American idiots did!"

Suiko looked around and saw that everything turned dark' date=' but he didn't seem to be afraid.

"I knew you were comming... You are the one who killed all the Psychic Duelists in America, aren't you?" Suiko said and activated his Duel Disk. "Well I am not going down as easily as those American idiots did!"

[/quote']

OOC: do you mean me?

OoC: Guess I could finally take a part... with this I guess Saizen does stay alive.

APP

Name: Saizen Himalaiya

Appearence: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/Lusikka_/?action=view&current=animeboy25-11-1.jpg

Duelist Type (Student' date=' Pro, or Other): Pro

Faction(Signer, Keeper, Arcadia Movement, other): Other

Deck: Mad Deck

Duel Disk: Battle City Duel Disc in black colors

[spoiler=Duel Runner:']

08YZFR6_silver_3_2da989ef.jpg

(bought his own as he got money from the tournaments)

[spoiler=The Origin Story from RotEI:]

Saizen was a bit above average student and a talented duelist with a few tournament victories, while he still was living his "first life" and he had a nice family and all. It was the time he still smiled because he was happy. But then one night everything changed. He and his family were walking along a street after spenting time in a restaurant, having a feast for his sister's Jane's 20-year birthday. Saizen was walking just few steps behind his family when a sudden gang appeared from the dark alley they were just going to walk by, without noticing Saizen, asking his family to give all money and stuff while threatening them with their knifes.

His family knew what was the best for them and gave the money and valuable stuff the thiefs want and Saizen thought they were safe, in that same second, the whole gang stabbed each of his familymembers... and again... again, until they were just bodies lying on the street. Saizen couldn't believe his eyes and at the moment the gang reconised him shocked, standing still and suddenly in huge burst of anger and hate charging towards them. He was stopped and stabbed to death as well. The gang started to run away from the place and at that moment, Saizen made a deal with the Earthbound Gods and was giving a new life as a Dark Signer. Thiefs didn't see him rise from the alsphalt, from the puddle of blood as his figure had changed to black eyes and the glowing mark of the Huarango Tree. Saizen followed the gang to their hideout. There, he made everyone of them play a duel of darkness, and in the end devouring everyone of their souls...

[spoiler=Continuation, Current State]

During the happenings from year ago, the war against Sky Signers, Saizen had lost his powers and was able to start a life of a normal human once more(only the ones who read the RotEI RP understand), and decided to consider Zarkus Syuren as his "friend" although he still thinks him as an opponent, but thought it started clumsy Saizen has calmed down as the year has past. He lives his life in own house and the normal life is going well with him. He also has been dueling a bit in tournaments, getting a bit fame, like Zarkus and if Zarkus calls him for something, he usually is able to do whatever he asks, like a friend than a servant.

Guardian/Signer Dragon/Ace card: Mad Dread Dragon

Synchro: Mad-Series Synchros

OoC: Better ^^''?

Archived