Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Back. Sorry. Slept in.

IC: Izzy was a bit scared at the sudden appearance of the masked man, but her flinch was monentary, and then looked at the intruder with a puzzled expression on her face, trying her hardest to seem like a ditzy high-school broad.

"Umm, like, I don't know what you are, like, talking about.." she replied in a somewhat-faked valley girl accent.

'yeah right I know who you are. duel me. you win I leave you alone and for a little fun I take off my mask. I win you come with me.' the masked man said who's duel disk activated and looked like the supreme king's. Izzy noticed that his voice sorta sounded like a warped version of DJ's.

ooc: yay!!!!! i made DJ this RP's mysterious masked duelist!!!

OOC: Actually, the "Black Knight" is our resident mysterious masked duelist, and the mystery behind her will only get weirder and weirder...

IC: Izumi grinned and sweetly replied "Let me just get my Duel Disk."

Then the window behind the masked man burst open as a pink and white Duel Runner sped through. In one swift motion, parts of the Duel Runner opened up and shifted around Izumi, encasing her in a metal shell. The Duel Runner continues to transform into a robotic mechsuit that looks strikingly similar to what the masked man asked for.

"You want me.." Izumi, now in an upgraded exoskeleton version of AKI, 1.5x the original size and twice as fast, which was activating the Duel Disk attached to her left arm, "...you got me!"

Izumi: 4000 LP

Masked Man: 4000 LP

IC: "I draw, and I Normal Summon Lonfire Blossom!"

"I can now Tribute it to summon Gigaplant from my Deck!" (2400 ATK)

"Next I will play Supervis, allowing my Gigplant to be treated as am Effect Monster, letting me Special Summon Lonefire Blossom, which I will Tribute to Special Summon a second Gigaplant!" (2400 ATK)

"Gigaplant #1, attack Cyber Dragon!"

IC: "Izumi grunted as Cyber Dragon cut through her Gigaplant, which smash near her. (3800 LP)

Dammit! she thought to herself. DJ's somehow a Psychic Duelist! But how? He doesn't have a speck of talent in him....unless he's being controlled! Gotta find that controller...

She reached into DJ's mind, searching for the presence behind his current actions...

Izzy saw in DJ's mind that DJ was now 50% cyborg and that his memories were replaced by fake ones thinking that he was servant to the movement and that aki(akiza) killed the last leader and he wants revenge on her daughter's clone. she could not find a trace of the guy who helped her in the battler against the sky signers. it was like he was a whole new person.

"you end?" masked man said.

" save the chit-chat. or is he your boyfriend? if he is then he's next. i draw I activate Geartown now I have to pay one less tribute for and ancient gear monster. i then summon ancient gear gadjiltron chimera thnx to my castle he gains 300 attack points(total=2600). he will attack gigaplant." masked man said remembering the damian from somewhere.

ooc: no Dj did have talent just got nervous and didnt like the strong combos he liked mello ones that work together.

ooc: that was a great movie shame dumbledore had to die. I want to kill snape(or the actor).

Archived