Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one of them appear, are all of them assembling here or am I just lucky? Suiko raised from the chair and walked up to the Signers.

"Hey guys!" Suiko said and smiled. "I think we go to the same Duel Academy, but I've never got any chance to talk to any of you!"

IC: Yuki looks at Nick, then starts chuckling. Nick doesn't see what's so funny.

"You really don't recognize me, do you?" she replies, then clears her voice, making it a bit more raspy, and adjusts the bangs over her face.

"Remember me, wretch?!?" she mockingly yells, causing Nick to have flashes back to when he served a masked queen of ice in a flying castle...

Yuki continues to giggle until Nick's eyes dilate as he remembers all of those nasty memories...

"Are you OK, Nick?" her voice, now normal and affectionate, seems like a stark contrast to her tone when Yuki Fudo was Lady Kuroyukihime, leader of the Sky Signers.

OOC: OMG the page hider followed us here?!?!?

And Yuki underwent tons of surgery and therapy to get to the point she's at today. She, unfortunately, remembers everything that she did when she was a Sky Signer, but is constantly trying to make up for it by being the nicest duelist you will ever meet. Her personality is no longer dominating and cold-herted, but sweet, yet shy and passive.

Read her profile on the first page....

IC: Yuki cheers on DJ.

"Go DJ-kun!" she cries meekly.

Archived