Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

"ARRGH!" Damian winced in pain as the Princess exploded into a thousand multicoloured petals, which flew towards Damian to create the physical damage from the battle. "Ugh...That...Was..." he simply groaned rather than finishing his sentence.

ooc: How can your spell card from the beginning be activated if my card's effect prevents any effects of your spells? Your card's effect cannot resolve because it should be negated by my card since it happened first. Nevertheless, I'll play along.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: This really off topic.

Oh where oh where has my lugia gone?

Oh where oh where could he be?

He has....

You know what?

I don't know what lugia looks like in real life....

-_-'

ooc: i do. he sent me a pic of him next to rex goodwin.

I sent him a pic of pic iof me when I was five. also mind if Dj watches Damian duel/ possibly die?

IC: DJ hopped in an elevator and clicked a button.

ooc: (laughs)

IC: Damian took a minute to decide on his move.

Hand: 4

M: 1

S/T: 1 (negated)

"I...I...I summon Shining Friendship!" Damian played one of the weakest cards he owned. The little Fairy looked happy, but froze when it saw the other monsters. "This resembles the bond between me and my friends...Which is why it's so fragile. I set 2 cards and end."

H: 1

M: 1

S/T: 3 (1 FU Negated, 2 FD)

LP: 6000.

ooc: Well, I was about to slit your throat for taking so long but since you've appeared...I summoned Shining Friendship and ended with two facedowns. Also I edited my sig because we need to get more members on GDA, and I was asked to advertise the forum...But I won't say more else I'd be typing an ad.

"C'mon, chicken!" Damian taunted.

OOC: I'm now part of your forum!

IC: Sayer smirked as he drew his card.

"I activate my face-down cards, Assault Mode Activate and Assault Shield!"

Assault Shield

Trap/Continuous

After activation, treat this card as an Equip Spell card and equip it to a monster with "/Assault Mode" in its name. Negate the activation of your opponent's Monster, Spell, and Trap cards that designate the equipped monster as an effect target and destroy them as long as this card is equipped to a monster. When the equipped monster is about to be destroyed, you may destroy this card instead to negate its destruction.

Hyper Psychic Blaster gained extra armor and weaponry as it increased in size, becoming even more powerful than before. (3500 ATK)

"Witness the power of my Hyper Psychic Blaster..."

"...ASSAULT MODE!!!"

While Sayer declared this, HPB/AM gained a glowing spherical barrier of white energy around itself.

"And now my monster is immune to your card effects!"

"Hyper Psychic Blaster, attack his Friendship!"

"Hyper Assault Battery!"

OOC: IDK....

PM me if you want her to do something precise.

IC: The first red laser blast from the black gun hit Shining Friendship before it could react, vaporizing the poor creature and leaving the smell of ozone in the air. Then the wings fired various green blasts at Damian, puncturing holes in him, which were slowly healing. Then the white gun opened up and sucked out some strange blue energy from Damian, causing him to scream in pain as the same energy glowed around Sayer briefly.

Sayer: 9500 LP

Damian: 2800 LP

OOC: BTW, was SF in ATK Mode?

OOC: Hider Wars: Episode LXXVII

The Page Hider Stikes Back Once Again

IC: Damian felt a soothing presence in his mind and was suddenly pulled back into his mind.

Itsu was there, along with Akiza, Delta and Vicky.

"We've managed to block out the pain you're currently feeling and protect you from Sayer's powers: just as his cards are immune from yours, your mind is immune from his." Itsu comforted.

"Besides..." Vicky chimed in, "...we put a few...surprises...in your deck while you were out! Tee hee!" The stern, rash, and impulsive Vicky now had her eyes normal, and was as giddy as a schoolgirl, meaning that her brother probably had something useful.

"Remember..." Akiza advised Damian, "...Sayer is sociopathic, arrogant, and manipulative, but that might be his undoing. Use his abilities and personality against him."

"And finally, we're all here for you." Delta finished.

The four of them put their hands together similar to Yugi Moto's friends before his first duel, but, as Damian placed his hand in, countless other hands appeared, and a whole crowd appeared.

The entire world's population that wasn't under Sayer's control was supporting him in this crucial battle.

OOC: Back.

IC: Damian was overwhelmed at the fact that 1/5th of the world's people were inside his head.

Some of his friends and family were closest to him, then several Duel Monsters experts, then Sector Security and various military personnel from across the globe, then those people who didn't have a cellular device who were fighting those who did.

"Go get 'em, tiger." Itsu whispered as Damian fell back into reality.

Damian's wounds were healed, and the mental battle he was fighting with Sayer was gone: he felt better than ever.

He also felt a presence in his head cheering him on, what was left of humanity chanting his name in their heads.

The ultimate fan club.

ooc: *rolls eyes*

IC:

"OK then...For those people...We're all dueling together in a way...And we will win! Thank you...All of you..." Damian's thoughts cleared and were replaced by a picture of each and every friend he had, and even one of Divine.

He may be evil...But maybe he can be saved before he's completely lost it... Damian thought before returning to the normal world. He got back up.

"Divine...Trust me, I WILL save you - You may have lost it once before, but I hope you can see the truth about yourself before it's too late! DRAW!"

ooc: remind me of my LP? also, gtg - parents haraasing me to go to bed.

H: 2

M: 0

S/T: 3 (1 FU Negated, 2 FD)

LP: 2800

"I activate this! Yu-Jo Friendship! We must shake hands, but you can refuse...UNLESS I have THIS!" Damian showed Unity in his hand, and all of a sudden, until they shake hands, the lab seemed to vanish as everyone who wasn't under Divine's control seemed to be around above and below them in a 2d vision-like box, just like in Damian's mind. Damian walked up to the center of the field, his hand outstretched.

IC: Sayer saw no way out of this situation, so he shook hands with Damian. The lab reappeared, and Sayer's Life Points lowered while Damian's increased.

Damian: 6150 LP

Sayer: 6150 LP

Inside Damian's mind, billions cheered him on as they mentally watched the duel unfold in their minds.

"Now I will activate my face-down cards; Counter Removal and Typhoon Summon! In total, I lose 4000 life points but it's well worth the price! All Counters on the Field are removed, I can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the Field AND I can Special Summon a monster with 1000 or less ATK from my Deck! First, your Vaccine is gone, so my Viruses are usable again! HA! Next I summon my Viral Tuner!!"

A huge storm whipped up and the lab broke apart, the brain decaying in seconds. Damian laughed as his monster and spell gained viral tentacles again.

Counter Removal

Trap Card

Pay 2000 Life points. Remove all Counters from the Field and inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each one removed.

Typhoon Summon

Trap Card

Pay 2000 Life Points. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the Field and Special Summon 1 Virus Monster from your Deck with 100 or less ATK from your Deck.

Virus Tuner

DARK / Level 4

Fiend / Virus

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon up to 2 monsters from your Deck with 0 ATK.

Two more creatures appeared from the darkness.

"With my monster's effect, I summon Virus Friendship and Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon!!!"

The monsters looked more than pleased.

"I tune my level four Tuner and My level four Virus Friendship to Sycnhro Summon! Storm-Drive Virus Dragon!!!"

The dragon appeared in a more than heroic fashion - it even had theme music, which Damian responded to by turning off his phone.

"Not now." he muttered.

OOC: -_-'

IC:

Damian still smiled.

"One thing I forgot to mention; when Virus Friendship is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Virus" monster, I can Special Summon 1 monster from my hand deck or graveyard, but it must be a NORMAL monster, with 0 ATK and Def, and it must be level 1! I summon Basic Virus!"

Another wierd thing appeared out of nowhere, and the 3 monsters glowed.

"Now, for the grand finale, I tune my level 1 Savior Dragon, My level 8 Virus Dragon, and my level 1 Basic Dragon!!!!"

The ring appeared, and the two other creatures became yellow lines, then burst into stars.

"Evil and diseases are combining forces! Light and hope are the only known cure! Save a world plunging into Darkness and cleanse the wicked! SYNCHRO SUMMON! SAVIOR VIRUS DRAGON!"

The new dragon roared loudly as it saw Divine. "Divine...I realise you're a power-hungry lunatic, but I don't want to have to kill you because of this psychic duel on your part. Let me help you. Otherwise...I'll have no choice but to attack."

Archived