Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

IC: Sayer looked at Damian, looked at Majestic Virus Dragon, looked at Damian again, then laughed mainiacally.

"Even if you win, what's to say I won't stop controlling the world?!? I never agreed that I would surrender my control if you win!!! And what are you going to do to stop me?!?"

Suddenly a red blur rushed across the field and Divine felt a blade pressed to his neck.

"Damian-kun can't do anything, but I can." Itsu whispered in Sayer's ear, and Damian saw a stain appear in between Sayer's legs.

The voices in Damian's head urged him to keep going.

OOC: Finish him!

And I'm gonna have to go, but I'll ba back on Monday to finish off Sayer.

This RP will be under wraps by the end of next week.

And I AM working on RotSoL.

School's just getting in the way.

-_-

P.S. DON'T FINISH OFF SAYER!!!

I have something...special...planned for him.

(Starts laughing maniacally)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: I don't care how UDE and 4Kids screwed up Savior Star Dragon, PLEASE REFER TO MY MONSTER BY THE NAME I GAVE IT, Y-Tak.

"...Itsu..." Damian muttered. He closed his eyes with a determined look. "I tried. Though I can't save you, I did try." He thrust his arm forward, pointing at Divine. "SAVIOR VIRUS DRAGON! ATTACK HIS MONSTER!!!"

The dragon unleahed a powerful blast to destroy the Blaster.

"And don't forget; my monster inflicts the ATK of your monster as damage, resulting in a total of 4000."

ooc: /facepalms

One minute you say finish, then not to...well, my monster can't finish him in one turn...at least SVD isn't like the other saviors - he doesn't return to the extra deck after 1 turn.

ooc: seriously....... the only thing keeping it alive is me, Lugia, Y-tak and a couple others.

*sighs* YCM has gone quiet. now the advanced clause is just a seggestion. I wish Ace would come back. YCM is technically back to normal. also a couple others like Flavour and Jeroukoo. Lugia do you know what happened to Flavour? havent seen him since the end of PMDAB.

OOC: Is this the last of the page hider?

IC: Itsu leaped out of the way as the blast from Majestic Virus Dragon ripped through Hyper Psychic Blaster/Assault Mode like a hot knife through butter, inflicting tons of damage on Sayer's body.

After the blast, Sayer was barely standing, trying to stay upright.

OOC: Lugia, if you have a Trap Card that allows you to attack again, now's the time to use it.

OOC: amentably, no, I have no such trap...Too bad Divine wouldn't activate a card like An Unfortunate Report - He wouldn't commit suicide like that.

IC

"What can I say...My card cannot attack twice, and I do not posess a card which can allow me to do so...So I have to end my turn there." Damian shut his eyes, thinking for a moment.

OOC: CHANGED MY MIND! Making a new card.

OOC: F**k.

I've got nothing.

IC: Sayer drew his next card, and smiled as he realized that his Hyper Psychic Blaster was back on the field.

"I now play Psychic Calling!"

Psychic Calling

Spell/Quickplay

You can only activate this card if you have a face-up Psychic-type monster on your side of the field. Special Summon 1 Psychic-type monster from your Deck or Extra Deck. You lose Life Points equal to the Level of the Special Summoned monster x 300.

"I can now Special Summon Psychic Accel Booster from my Extra Deck in Attack Mode!" (Sayer: 1250 LP)

Psychic Accel Booster

LIGHT/Psychic/3/Synchro/Tuner/1000/100

1 Psychic-type Tuner + 1 or more Psychic-type non-Tuner Monsters

When this monster is used as an Accel Synchro Material Monster for the Accel Synchro Summon of a Psychic-type Accel Synchro Monster, this card's controller gains 3000 Life Points.

A cybernetic creature that looked like a silver and white version of Rocket Warrior appeared in the slot next to Hyper Psychic Blaster. (1000 ATK)

"Now I will Accel Synchro Summon my most powerful monster!!!"

Psychic Accel Booster started to glow and rise into the air as Hyper Psychic Blaster rose with it, both of them gaining speed. They eventually burst through the ceiling and faded into a beam of light.

Everyone in Damian's mind was very confused as to what just happened.

Sayer began to laugh maniacally as his Life Points rose. (Sayer: 4250 LP)

"And you call yourselves duelists!" he bellowed. "Accel Synchro Monsters are a special type of Synchro Monster that require Synchro Monsters as part of the material to Synchro Summon them. For instance, my Level 9 Blaster tuned with my Level 3 Booster to create...?"

"A Level 12....Synchro Monster...." Itsu muttered, realizing what Sayer had just created.

IC: Sayer continued to laugh maniacally as the machine he was connected to overloaded and exploded in a surge of energy.

Itsu and Damian hugged each other tightly, creating a barrier around themselves, while the others created their own protection using their Duel Monsters.

When the smoke cleared, the group was out in the open on top of a building.

But when they looked around, they were still at the Arcadia Movement building...

...which just had its top third disintegrated.

Floating about 50 feet above them was an ethereal-looking blob made of many strands of energy. They then realized that the "blob" was actually a giant brain made of pure energy.

154cdgw.jpg

Sayer was still laughing as the city plunged into darkness, leaving the only light sources being the Overmind, the various fires across the city, the full moon, and the stars.

IC: Sayer was completely off of his rocker by now.

"The ultimate Psychic monster, of course!!!"

"It can't be affected by your card effects, destroyed by battle, or attacked as long as I have another monster on my side of the field!"

Then, a tendril of energy came down from the Overmind and struck Majestic Virus Dragon in the back of the head, attaching itself to the dragon. MVD resisted for a few seconds, but then its eyes glowed green, its face became calm, and it moved over to Sayer's side of the field.

"Also, once per turn, I can take control of one of your monsters at the cost of me losing Life Points equal to half of its ATK, and I gain 1000 Life Points every one of my Standby Phases for each monster I control!" (Sayer: 2750 LP)

"Attack, Majestic Virus Dragon!!!"

OOC: BTW, Lab was destroyed by Overmind Omnis's summoning, but is didn't deal damage.

OOC: Edited.

IC: Damian's Life Points dropped as Itsu healed the wounds he still managed to suffer from the attack. (Damian: 2150 LP)

The others were still rooting for Damian, hoping he could pull this off.

"I end my turn!" Sayer declared.

OOC: If you have another ace card up your sleeve, now is the time.

Back.

ooc: ace card...Ace card....Eep...I can't think of anything!!!

IC: Damian drew silently, asking/preying he could get a card which could win this. And he laughed.

ooc: play japanese 5ds dramatic turn music

IC:

"You may have ONE of my best cards, but it pales in comparison to my ultimate card! It requires I remove from play all cards in my hand, Deck, Graveyard, Field and pay life points until I have 100 remaining to summon it, but that will not cause me any harm!"

Cards flew out of his duel disk and vanished into a purple fog, which in turn turned black and began shaping.

"Almighty Guardian of Our Souls, I beg of you to Hear my Calls! To save this earth and darkness defeat, This crazy psychic I must beat! Lend me your power in a flash lest this earth turn to ash! Bless us with your mighty sight and then the heroes will take flight! COME FORTH, HEROIC GUARDIAN ASLLA PISCU!"

The giant hummingbird-like creature appeared. It was just like its Earthbound Immortal counterpart, but it had become a heroic creature of pure light.

"This card cannot be stopped! It, like your monster, is unaffected by the effects of your effects, and like its evil counterpart, can attack directly! Now! For the first time in ages, We work together again! Attack Divine!! With Heroic Light Strike!!!"

Aslla emitted an intense light, which broke the control over SVD, making it return to Damian.

"I forgot to mention that my monster has an effect to which returns all monsters to their owners. NOW CONTINUE YOUR ATTACK!"

ooc: huh? I thought it was my turn. I was talking to my monster.

IC:

"You really are mad! It's my turn NOW! I just summoned my monster! Oh, and did I mention my monster has 3000 ATK?" Damian thrust his arm forward, his fingers pointed straight at Divine. Aslla flew up high, then flew downward, passing through Divine's monster and striking him directly, consuming him in the light.

ooc: funny how I make a monster of light...All things considered.

Archived