Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "OK." Garnet clicked her fingers and she and Kin levitated in the air. "Don't panic, tilt your body forwards and we'll go. I'll be alongside you, in case you fall or something. OK, let's go." With Hamster Warrior driving the wheel in front, Dark Richard and Garnet flew alongside Kin, ready to catch him if needs had to be. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Trust me, my Icicle Eagle won't let me fall." Kin leaned forward, the duel spirit of a white eagle flying below him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 They flew until they were on the other side of the island, in another cluster of caves. Dark Richard guided them into one, and as the trio landed (and Hamster Warrior got off his wheel), they began to slowly move in. "Jeremy?" said Dark Richard. "Jeremy?" No answer. Garnet turned to him. "Are you sure he's here?" she asked. "Yes ... Jeremy?" "Richard?" was the reply. "Is that ... you?" The figure of Dark Jeremy appeared, and he immediately hugged Richard. "I haven't seen you for ... ten years, is it?" He turned to Garnet and Kin. "Who are you?" [spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned by sending to your Graveyard 3 cards with "Jeremy Clarkson" in its name from your hand or field. When this card is Summoned, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of Spell and Trap cards on the field x300. When this card is destroyed by battle or monster effect and sent to the Graveyard, inflict damage equal to the number of the attacking monster's stars x300.  (OOC: brb for a bit) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Umm, I'm Kinshiro. I'm helping Garnet search for cards to battle this rich Obelisk kid who stole part of her deck."Â EDIT: (OOC) I've just had dinner but I'm back now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 OOC: back as well "I see," said Dark Jeremy. He turned to Garnet. "You're Garnet, I suppose?" Garnet nodded. "Well I should join forces with you ... and I will." Seeing as you've managed to handle Richard..." Garnet grinned as she got Jeremy's card. She turned to Kin. "Come on, we need to go." Once they were out of the cave, she asked him, "Did your parents used to go here?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Not exactly. I was an orphan, but Daijiro Ryuujin took me in. His brother used to go here until he mysteriously disappeared over 15 years ago. I think his name was Kogonera or something."Â EDIT: (OOC) PH alert! Top Tip: go on threaded mode to see hidden posts. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Oooo my mum mentions him every now and then," said Garnet. "If you haven't worked it out, I'm Garnet Maxwell, daughter of AJ and Crystal Maxwell who were here when Koga was. They got married here as well. I've also got a twin bro, Athrun. So ... what kind of deck do you use, if you dont mind me asking?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Daijin managed to find his brother's cards, and entrusted them to me. I use the Icicle Beasts, like my Eagle friend here." Icicle Eagle suddenly comes out of his card and communicates telepathically to Garnet. Yes, I recognise your face, Garnet-chan. Crystal-san was a good friend of my old master. I remember often having to check on you and his other friends to make sure they hadn't been sent to the shadows! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 OOC: Back also IC:Luke returned to the beach and sat down looking out in the water swooshing in front of him, sparkling in the sunlight Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Nice," said Garnet. "If you haven't worked it out, I use a Top Gear Fandeck ... or so I used to, until I lost against Tyson and lost my James cards as well as my three duel spirits ..." She paused. "We'll get them back," Dark Richard quickly said. "He's right, Garnetchan," added Hamster Warrior. Garnet nodded and they approached the beach, landing by Luke. "I knew you'd be at the beach," said Garnet. "Have you met Kin?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 OOC: Garnet saw Kin and Luke together earlier Koga walks up alongside Garnet, with Icicle Eagle perched on his shoulder. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Nice' date='" said Garnet. "If you haven't worked it out, I use a Top Gear Fandeck ... or so I used to, until I lost against Tyson and lost my James cards as well as my three duel spirits ..." She paused. "We'll get them back," Dark Richard quickly said. "He's right, Garnetchan," added Hamster Warrior. Garnet nodded and they approached the beach, landing by Luke. "I knew you'd be at the beach," said Garnet. "Have you met Kin?"[/quote'] he smiles "yeah I did, he seems nice, he's new here... so... well, he made a good first impression, that's for sure" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Thanks Luke. Are you still tired from that duel you had yesterday?"Â EDIT:(OOC) I'm going now, I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully then I can try out my new cards in a duel! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "yeah, a match like that realy can sap your energy, I still feel a little dizzy and I think i'm getting a migrane because of that match..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Wayne perched himself on the same rock he always likes to sit on, a tall rock implandes at the end of the beach. He could see a lot up from that point, and spotted Luke down below, talking to a new person. Wayne recognized a new person meant a new start, and that was perfect for Wayne. The voice in his head echoed throughout Wayne's body, but Wayne started to get use to it. "Your... your a duel spirit, right?" Wayne said, attempting to impres the voice. "I am more than just a duel spirit, my friend." the voice ringed back. Wayne, for the first time, noticed the voice itself didn't sound like it belonged to a gender. A sigh emitted from Wayne's mouth, and he wispered to himself, "So, what wisdom do you hold now?" A chuckle boomed through Wayne's head. "I need not to give you insight this time. I just came to wish you good luck." "But why?" Wayne asked after some thought. But the voice didn't answer. Wayne pushed himself off his comfort known as his rock, and he walked over to Kin. "Hello people, and hello... Kin?" Wayne's head cocked as to how he knew Kin's name, but held his hand out for a shake. "I'm Wayne." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Nice to meet you. I'm new here so I haven't met many people yet. I'd ask you to duel, but my deck's up at the dorm." Kin smiled. "See you later then" he said, walking back along the beach.As soon as he was out of sight, Kin took something out of his bag and examined it closely. That's strange... I could have sworn it was glowing a minute ago. But why would it do that? Icicle Eagle suddenly flew out of its card and landed on Kin's shoulder. Allow me to explain... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "I see you're back to normal," said Garnet to Wayne. "Well I'd love to stay and chat but I need to get something done ... I'll see you guys in a bit." With that she teleported and reappeared in the cabin, where Mouseball and Greg currently were. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OOC: Finally, someone's posted! I was beginning to think there wouldn't be any activity today. Kin walked back towards the main building, deep in thought. So, it shines brightly when an evil or supernatural presence is near... Bearing in mind Daijiro's stories and what happened to his brother, this could be very useful. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Did you find them?" asked Greg the moment he saw Garnet appear. She nodded and the two Dark monsters appeared. "That's good."Â "Now the only question is ... can they stand against Tyson?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Luke sits alone talking to Lady Heat "To be honest... i don't realy know if anyones realy focusing on the knights right now... it's like everyone has their own dilemas, Garnet's go trouble with a kid named Tyson, I've only just saved ryu and God knows what happened to Lucy... Seriously... what is this acadamy all about...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Koga sat down on a bench in front of the school. "I wonder if Garnet's fighting Tyson yet?" he thought. "If she is, I did promise to help... Icicle Eagle, fly over to where Garnet is, and keep an eye on her. I think she can take this rich kid, but just in case, relay the images you see back to me telepathically. Besides, watching her beat the living daylights out of this low-down card thief could be entertaining!""Understood. I shall keep a close eye on her."Icicle Eagle flew off towards Garnet, high up and unseen. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OOC: Garnet's in an underground cabin! Meanwhile, Tyson and Dark James were in yet another dark cave somewhere near the main building. They knew they had to come here to talk to Andy; holding the three Syncro cards like prisoners, he approached the levitating figure perched on a self-made plinth. "You have them," said Andy. "I'm impressed; very well, I will let you use me in duels. Now tell me, where would our other Dark friends be?" "They are in the posession of Garnet ... I should have known this would happen," said Dark James. Andy's smile widened. "Perfect ... we shall teach them to never mess with me. Now come, we have an opponent to find." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OOC: Kin doesn't know that. Icicle Eagle swooped back, landing on Kin's shoulder. "What? They're underground? Very well then, it's plan B." Kin took out a card. "I summon Icicle Wizard!" A tall spellcaster stood up in front of him, clutching a staff. "Can you scry Garnet from here?" asked Kin.In answer, Icicle Wizard waved his staff, and a frosty-ringed portal appeared through which they could see Garnet. "Good, now if something happens to her we'll be the first ones to know.." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Luke comes up behind Kin "She'll be fine, we're talking about garnet here, trust me on this one, there's no need to worry, 'k?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OOC: oh right, I see "Why have I got a feeling someone's spying on me?" muttered Garnet. She shook her head and said to Mouseball and Greg, "Look, guys, I think the time's right to go and face Tyson ... wish me luck!" Mouseball held up both thumbs and Greg gave an encouraging wave. She teleported and faced the Obelisk boy once more. "How convenient," he said. "I was about to come and find you." He activated his disk and drew, the same as Garnet. Garnet - 4000Tyson - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.