Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "Now then Kamiya attack!" she lifts her giant blade and swings down executioner style."feel the power of the vortex!" he said as his power kept rising, but Luke's pendant gows and subsides his darkness."what the?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "Are you sure it's here?" asked Garnet as they ventured into the dark, web-infested cave. Hamster Warrior said nothing but nodded. They moved in deeper and deeper, until they saw a flickering light. Looking both anxious and excited, Hamster Warrior ventured in, Garnet following him. Suddenly out of nowhere a net fell down. "Who dares disturb me?" demanded a familiar voice. "It is I, Richard Hammond, Hamster Warrior!" said Hamster Warrior. "We come to seek you for help!" He explained everything. There was a pause. "Very well, come in." The net lifted and they moved in, until they were facing Dark Richard. "Oh ... my ... GOD!" said Garnet as she saw him. Then in a smaller voice, "I think I'm going to faint..." (OOC: trust me, I couldnt stop staring at his pic when I first found it for two days ... not to mention giving HamHamRibon-chan an even bigger fever *cough* as they say, "Patience is a virtue rewarded by a dead sexy picture of Richard on approximately page 14 on Google images") Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 He looks a bit shocked "What the!? Is right, what on earth is going on!?" He hopes that this may just save Ryu though, so there's no complaining Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "Whatever, Kaimya attack your face-down? any response?" he said as the light burns him a little, only to be stopped."This is not over" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 He looks a bit puzzled "the darkness must have a stupidify side effect, I have no face down monster..." He sighs "Where's the Ryu I know?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "Ryu's vision is blurry."what....I set a card and end" he says rather drowsy, he shakes it off as his eyes glow red again."I will crush you!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "I start with pot of greed, next I play A Sacrifice for speed! So i discard 20 cards from my dect to the grave so my Exarion Universe can direct attack! I set one and end" Ryu: 1200Luke: 4000 OOC: g2g Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "I activate my Vortex Life absorber, now then I increase my LP equal to your Exarion's original attack." Ryu:3000Luke:4000 "Now then I special Summon Maelbor! and I normal summon Amori, then I synch all 3 of my monsters The powers of Darkness now reveal themselves Bring forth he who has no limits.Destroy my Enemy! Vortex Dragon Kuroi Ryu!" [spoiler=cards] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 he smiles "You know, i still have two face downs left, and I'll use one right now! Bottomless Trap Hole! Say bye bye to your Kuroi Ryu! Sorry cousin....I'm not gonna lose!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 Raiden had been watching this duel and a sharp pain gripped his chest "Agghh!! What the Hell is it Dark?" (Its Magus There is something wrong with this school havent you noticed all of the Shadow Cards? The Biolith? The Vortex Guardians?) "Are You Saying that the Shadow Cards are what has been drawing out Magus...i need to test this.." So Raiden went desperatley in search of a duelist" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "You defeated Kuroi Ryu?" he said as the pendant of light blasted him in the heart, the darkness chipping away slowly."how.....it can't be, either way, I activate my face-down, Warlord's Decree! now I can special summon a monster who has the same level and attribute to my destroyed monster, I special Summon Vortex Guardian Hametsu!"The gates of what seems like hell open up and the dark figure steps out, his masamune already unsheathed and his wings expanded."This is where you cower in fear."said Hametsu as his energy pressure crush the surrounding environment, Zensaki can feel it back in the cave."Oh crap...." Ryu smiles"I set a card and end." [spoiler=card] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 --well you already broke them <_<' super said not to post apps and you did, it says on the front page not to post in the rp, you'll be lucky if you're not negged Athrun was relaxing with Joanna at the docks. He had his head against the lighthouse and Joanna up against him, her head on his chest. "It's nice to relax like this." said Joanna looking out towards the sea. Athrun nodded and she looked up at him. "Your quiet, everything ok hun?" He looked down at her but couldn't smile. "I'm worried about my father. I'm not sure what's going on with him or why he's been away. I know he's probably ok, but........" "You're still worried." Finished his gf. Athrun nodded and Joanna turned to hug him and kissed his cheek. "He'll be fine." she said with a reasuring voice. "Don't worry about it too much." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 The figure remembered this power well, the Dark soul Hametsu, whose power was deadly to it's wielder."Dang, first Kuroi, now Hametsu...Ryu, what have you done? If this deck is outfitted, then the next card is....." he gulps at the thought."I hope Luke can draw the cards." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 A phone rang at Industrial Illusions and it was picked up by the cartoon lover card creator himself. "Hello?" he said into the phone is his usual upbeat voice. "Maxamillion Pegasus. Nice to speak to you again sir." came the voice from the other line. Pegasus recognized it at once. "Ah, AJ boy! Good to hear from you. How goes the search?" AJ spoke. His voice blank and dark. "I've found them. The Ally of Justice monsters are in my possesion and with them the city that has been shrouded in darkness will raise once more." Pegasus's eyes widened. "What?!" AJ-boy, you can't mean......' "Yes." said a dark voice from the other line. "The Sacred City will riase, and i'll plunge this planet and everything on it into the shadows!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 The figure felt another cold presence."crap...another dark deck released? which one this time?" he felt the aura."very powerful...the allies? aw crap....I'm so working overtime...stupid island, I don't get paid enough to deal with these psycho's." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 At the lighthouse Athrun felt a strange sensation in his chest. He grabbed it due to a slight shot of pain. Joanna looked worried. "You ok?" They have been released "W-what?!" said Athrun. Joanna looked more worried. Athrun was talking to himself. The bringers of darkness have been set free, and with their help, this world will be plunged into darkness "Who are you!?" Athrun demanded while Joanna helplessly watched. The darkness within you, use me and you'll have the strength to combat this darkness, don't and you and everything you hold dear will fall Athrun looked at Joanna. Use me and my power, we'll protect all close to you and vanquish the traitor who denies the light of this planet "But who would try to do this?" The one you call your father Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc:oh, Athrun's getting a new ally The figure keeps sensing spirits left and right."This is why I left this god dang school, bunch of crazy spirits are attracted to this place, I can sense one near the lighthouse, is it dangerous? not that I would know, but.." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "You're not the first who wants to faint," said Dark Richard as he saw Garnet's reaction. "Every female is like that ... am I really just that tinnier bit sexier than the usual Richard Hammond?" "Of course you are! Leonic had to look through approximately fourteen pages of Google before she found you!" At once he smiled, and Garnet swayed slightly. "Is it just me or is this place hottening up?" "It's just you Garnetchan," said Hamster Warrior. "Now, I'm sure you're not just here to talk about how fit you find me," said Dark Richard. "I suppose you're here to ask my help because of James?" "How did you know, Dark-san?" "Because I sensed he was no longer lurking where he should be," answered Dark Richard as he sat up. "I know you need mine and Jeremy's help. Well forget it; go back, it's too late. We can't face James AND Andy." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Nightshroud appeared on the island and made his way towards the cave where Sin had kept the Millenium Items. "With these 5 it'll be 6 in hand and 1 left to gather. Once we got all 7 AJ can do what he has to." Nightshroud holds a hand to his chin. "Wonder what his real motive is anyway." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 The figure felt the millennium items nearby, and he just had to check them out, though he wasn't ordered to do anything about them."wow, so they really do still exist? that's incredible...." he said ogling them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "You keep talking about Andy like he's some fire-breathing giant," said Garnet. "Look, I think we might just about stand a chance; it'll be 50/50 then, won't it?" Dark Richard thought for a moment, and Hamster Warrior looked happy. "You're right ... I suppose I shouldn't give up so easily. However, I can't just pass myself into your hands if I discover you're not capable. I require a duel." Garnet activated her duel disk. "You want it, you've got it." Dark Richard - 4000Garnet - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Nightshroud noticed the figure in the cave with him and turned to him. "Something i can do for you?" he asked while gathering the items from their places. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Just sight-seeing, haven't seen these babies for a while." he said bringing out a camera."mind if I take a couple of pics?" he said with a smile under his hood."I swear I'll be a good boy." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Nightshroud looked questionably at him and sweatdropped. "You gotta be joking." he said to himself. ~meanwhile~ "M-M-My father? Why would he do something like that?" Joanna finally spoke up. "Athrun what's wrong?" The boy turned to the Obelisk and spoke. "My dad's trying to drag everything on the planet into the Shadow Realm." Joanna looked shocked at this. Suddenly Athrun got up and began to ran towards the school. "Where are you going?!" she called after him. "I need to find Garnet. She has to know about this too." he called back. "I just hope i can find her in time." he said to himself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Did you bring friends along?" asked Dark Richard suddenly, surprising both Garnet and Hamster Warrior. "No ... why?" "Because there're two people in the cave next to us. Forget duelling for now, if these people are going to threaten my peace, they stand no chance." With that he ushered them out and into the cave where Nightshroud and the mysterious man were. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.