Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Dont worry, I'm getting another copy in the next 3 days, so then you wont see me as much. But that game has taught me something very important, I mean very very important..." Lucy said as she twiddled with her thumbs, looking down at the ground with her hair hanging over her eyes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Garnet wandered around. She could sense soon it would be time to show the world her new deck. In the meantime though ... Maiden appeared, the first time since Luke and Ryu had unintentionally offended her. "Be strong Garnet," said Maiden. "Bloodlust is just a mere being, no stronger than you or I." "True ... except we're stronger than spirits anyway." Maiden sniffed. "Oh the joys of being a duel spirit. Well I will not bother you any furthur. Good day Garnet." She disappeared into her card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "And what's that Lucy?" he wondered, the game had a pretty big effect on her it seems. He'd never seen her like this before."Well, of course you don't have to tell me, if it's personal, though I don't know what kind of personal things you could learn from a video game." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Well... Never to stand so close to a raging psychopath with a chainsaw that he can saw your head off... Or the fact that biological warfare always ends up backfiring on you." Lucy said, a very high and mighty tone afflicting with her voice. *** Bloodlust was observing Garnet from up high in the trees and was preparing to strike her at a good time. Now that Maiden had gone, she was technically vulnerable. Bloodlust had a wicked smirk go upon her face as she darted from tree to tree, following Garnet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Zack sat in the middle of the clearing, as the sunlight shone on his skin, and the cool breeze blew against his face. He felt the dew of the grass he was sitting on, he was extremely happy and peaceful. He smiled as the peaceful feel of the heavenly feeling clearing in the green forest put him in a seemingly endless feeling of serenity and calmness, and it helped keep his mind of the knights. He wasn't afraid anymore, and he didn't care if a knight wanted to attack. He figured that they couldn't be that hard to beat. He knew that with all this happiness, the happy knight would come eventually. So, he thought of an idea to counter his Dark Armed Dragon deck. He quickly grabbed his duel disk and took out his deck, and took out a binder of cards from his backpack. He flipped through the pages of the binder, and finally found a specific card, and put 3 of it into his deck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Very, very true." he looks at a fictional audience" and there you have it folks, never stand to close to a raging psychopath with a chainsaw." he said with a laugh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Lucy giggles and hugs Ryu again. "So... What did you mean by life threatening situations and stuff like that..? Have I missed something big or have I chosen the best time to get something good?" Lucy asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Garnet's ears prickled. Bloodlust was nearby, she could sense her. She stopped and closed her eyes, then breathed in and out several times. She said in a loud voice, "Come out Bloodlust, we're not playing hide and seek." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "I know. I got a chainsaw, so it wouldn't be fair." Bloodlust said as dropped down to the ground elegantly, multiple chains still constricted around her major body parts. She had a malicous smirk upon her face as looked at Garnet, her vampire like fangs showing from underneath her ripe red lips. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Garnet eyed the chainsaw and had to resist a snort. "Chainsaws don't hurt me you know. But let's be frank; you're bored and you want a bit of fun, don't you? And anyway, weren't you trying to persue me a few days ago for a duel?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Ryu smiled." well, lets just say your hugging my wounds and it hurts, just a little. but yeah we fought this demon named Lucifer that was keeping my uncle Satsujin captive. I think he was trying to keep him away from bloodlust." he says. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "What else do you think the chainsaw is..?" Bloodlust asked as she slotted it onto her arm. As she turned it on, it turned it a duel disk. (OoC: The new Chainsaw Duel Disk! Only $19.99! Turn this portable chainsaw into a duel disk wherever you go! Note : We are not responsible for any injuries that may occur during use of the actual chainsaw, may it be minor wounds to death.) "So are we gonna get started or what? It'll be alot better if we get started now instead of having to wait all day..." *** "You mean my duel spirit? The nice metal lady?" Lucy asked as she looked up at Ryu with glimmering eyes. "Cause I dont want her to get hurt. She promised me she would help me find my dad's killer..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Garnet raised her eyebrow as she loaded her new, very thick deck. "Impressive ... ah, I hate having a 60 card deck..." She coughed and drew five. "You first Bloodlust." (OoC: gimme a moment, I need to get my brand new deck uploaded and everything) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "You know her? your duel spirit? Nice metal Lady? my Aunt?" he questions life for a moment."well, it seems so, Lucifer was a bad person, and he tried to hurt her, do you think you can find where she is?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: KK, you better be using spellcasters or my key card goes down the drain...IC: "Nah, I think you'd better go first. After all, I'm much more of a stratergist than a leader, so it's you." Bloodlust said, her five cards in her hand blowing in the wind slightly as a breeze blew past. *** "No, I'm not in that good contact with her spirit. And anyway, I dont think she even exists anymore. That's what I feel, nothing. I cant feel anything coming from her... It's like she's turned into something else that I dont know about or something..." Lucy said, scratching the back of her head nervously with a sheepish grin on her face. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: this is going to take a while, specifically I have 57 cards to load Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "It must be because of her True Queen form, she's no longer the nice metal lady, I would guess. But either way, I should find her, or at least let Satsujin know she's fine." he says." he really cares for her.I guess he sees something in her that not many others can, it kinda looks like you can see it too." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: I dont think the duel can happen today ... not unless the uploading speeds up Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC: Hi! I read what happened to stein, I hope he'll be ok IC:Luke wanders down from another class with that trainee teacher Mr. Muligan, the teacher had made a kid cry because of what he does to trouble makers Luke was just thankful that it wasn't him, and he went to sit on the beach Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: Poor Stein. Reality can be so cruel sometimes. Wayne sighed, and stood up. He wasn't really in the mood to talk today, but to listen. He climbed up the tree he was hiding behind, and carefully climbed from tree to tree. Wayne was very light, allowing him to get high up the trees without breaking many branches. He moved from tree to tree in a light, quiet fashion, avoiding any unstable branches. He continued to move across trees until he reached two people near a cliff. Wayne had the intention to spy, and lowered himself into the tree he was in, watching carefully at the two people. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "So Lucy, have you encountered any of the Knights around the school?" he asked, hoping she'll actually respond, though he believes her mind may be on Resident evil 5 again(Which Is what I guess Pragboy is playing right now.) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Zack continued to fiddle with his deck in the clearing of the forest, and he was more happy than he has ever been. He relaxed and calmed down in the center of the forest, for so it felt like, as he continued to sit with his legs crossed, eyes closed, smile wide, and with his deck and duel disk incase a knight decided to drop by. He was ready, and he knew that it would happen sooner or later, so he decided to make it here and now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC: if you're trying to get a knight to appear awesome, it can't be today ince I have very little time left today, when I go on holiday again, I will give Leo-chan the emotion list and deck strategies so the plot will carry on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: sorry got to go guys, bye Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC: me too, sayonara everyone! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.