Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "So Lucy' date=' have you encountered any of the Knights around the school?" he asked, hoping she'll actually respond, though he believes her mind may be on Resident evil 5 again(Which Is what I guess Pragboy is playing right now.)[/quote']OoC: You are unwise, young one. I told you earlier my game broke -.-"IC: "Nope, not yet... I dunno what we're talking about. What knights?" Lucy asked, looking up at Ryu again. "I haven't heard of no knights from anyone... Especially not from any of the students around here..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC:Wow, did you really overplay it? or how did it break? "You really haven't heard? wow, well, apparently there are these twelve knights around campus each after a different emotion. I call them Emo-knights for short. but they challenge people that display strong emotions." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: Yes I overplayed it. 12 hours of gameplay a day average. It overheated and chipped, which sucks. IC: "Emo-Knights? Hehe. Your funny Ryu, I like you..." Lucy said cheerfully as she glomp hugged Ryu again. "So... What do you want to do?" Lucy asks after a few moments of awkward silence. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC:Ouch, that has to suck, but at least it wasn't deliberately destroyed like my original Resident evil, I still curse my sister to this day. Ryu couldn't help but blush after her last comment, but he stayed strong and took it more as a little sister like comment."well, I don't know if your in the mood to duel or not." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: I feel for ya. I have every single Resi to date, so you should know how I feel after I finally saved enough money to finally get 5.IC: "I would love to duel... First things first though, I would like to see something..." Lucy said, searching through her different deck holders for the correct deck. "Here we go! Ok, you can go first!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Ryu smiled" awesome" he turned on his duel disk and drew." I'll start out by Setting a card and setting two cards face-down, I end." he thought to himselfI wonder what deck she's using Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Ok then! I'll start with my favourite card in this deck, Baghead Madman! Next, I'll set a face-down and call it my first turn! You go Ryu!" Lucy said in a rather upbeat voice for someone who was dueling.[spoiler=Cards]Effect : This card is also classed as a Zombie-Type and a Warrior-Type monster. When this card destroys a LIGHT, Fairy-Type or Spellcaster-Type monster by battle, destroy 1 card on the field. If the selected card is face-down, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. OoC: Guess where the image is from & I'll tell ya something... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Ryu drew" I play Luster Dragon!(1900) then I'll have him attack Baghead!" the Dragon takes a deep breath and Blasts a sapphire colored flame heading towards baghead"any objections?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "You betcha! Rush Recklessly boosts Madman's attack to 2500, causing you to take 600 points of damage in return, so!" Lucy said cheerfully. At the end of her sentence, she stuck her tongue out at Ryu. LP : 4000Opponent's LP : 3400 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Ryu stuck his tongue back," well, Then I set a card and end!" he found this fun, last time they dueled, he fainted, this time, he saw how lively she really could be."I'll get you for destroying my Dragon" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Ok then. I draw! Then I'll place one monstie in face-down defense position and another face-down card! That'll be all from little Lucy this turn!" Lucy giggled after her turn had finished. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "I draw! now I summon my Blizzard Dragon! then I equip Dragon treasure onto him, attack baghead, he's starting to scare me with that chainsaw of his." Blizzard Dragon fires a stream of Icicles at Baghead, maybe this time they'll actually hit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Nope! Magic Cylinder! Sorry, I'm not gonna let you hurt my best card friend that easy!" Lucy said cheerfully as the Blizzard Dragon's attack reflects back at Ryu, completely flying past the actual Dragon. LP : 4000Opponent's LP : 3400 - Blizzard Dragon's ATK (Dunno what it is...) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Ryu:1600Lucy:4000 "Sheesh, you're really kickin' my butt in this duel." said Ryu, seeing as he hasn't even touched Lucy's life points." I'm gonna have to step up next turn, I end" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Sorry, there wont be a next turn! Hehe! Draw! I start with Giant Trunade! Then why not activate Megamorph on your dragon? Now, Madman attack!" Lucy cheered as Madman slashed his chainsaw through Ryu's dragon, causing it to shatter into millions of holographic shards. "1 face-down, end." LP : 4000Ryu : 700 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Ryu drew, "all right! I can do this! I start out by activating Heavy storm!A luster Dragon #2, an Armed Dragon lv 5 ,and a Red eyes Black dragon to Special Summon Montage Dragon!(5400) now then Montage! attack the Madman! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Dont think so. I have this handy little card face-down called Gravity Bind. To bad, Ryu." Lucy giggled. "This is the power of Pandemonium! Setting the perfect trap, then taking down your opponent while there left with nothing to do!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Argh" he looks through his hand " I set a card down and end." Where's my ace in the hole when I need it? he wonders why he hasn't had any good strategies the entire duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Wayne, watching the duel with intrest, fixing his eyes on Ryu's cards. A faint tint of orange glowed through the leaves in Wayne's tree, and he looked out towards the western sky. The sun was setting behind a collage of clouds, giving a glow of red, pink, orange, and gold into the area. The colors gilded all objects in sight, and Wayne's eyes moved towards the scenery. As he was staring, wide-eyed, at the sun, he forgot about his balance on the tree. As his gaze went from amazement to total fear while he plummeted towards the ground, his eyes were still locked on the sun, as if nothing happened. As a result, he slammed, head first, into the ground. A soft: "Ow..." was uttered out of Wayne's mouth while he was rubbing his head. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OOC:I'm back to get my butt whooped by a 10 year old. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 OoC: And I'm here!IC: "Hehe! My turn! Sorry Ryu, but I set 1 card face-down and end!" Lucy said cheerfully, a massive grin upon her face. This was the card that she had needed to win the entire duel with. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 He looks up at montage who's having a really bad time with the Gravity bind on him"I do get one chance, can't win it, but oh well, I activate my ring of destruction, I'll tribute my Montage Dragon so we both go down"though something tells me she has something planned. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 "I knew you would do that! Go Ring of Defense! Now, no damage to me, but 5400 damage to you, Mr Ryu!" Lucy said cheerfully as she stuck her tongue out at Ryu again as Montage was destroyed by the Ring of Destruction. LP : 4000Opponent's LP : 0 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 "Ouch...." he said as he let out a puff of smoke from the hologram, or just because he has a really old duel disk."well, that could have gone better" he then looked at Lucy and Smile."You're a really good duelist, that was awesome." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 "Thanks. I'm better with my Pandemonium deck. It's a good job I didn't get out my other key card, Raging Flame Sprite. I love that card so much, as much as madman and madman 2." Lucy said cheerfully. She then ran over to Ryu and hugged him again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.