Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Garnet grinned as she drew. "I tribute my Chibi for Richard Hammond - Hamster Warrior. Once again, Chibi's effect activates and the loop is resumed." Ryu - 3000Garnet - 4000 "Now I tune both Richard Hammond and my Hamster Warrior together for Richard Hammond, Guardian of the Hamsters! And in holo edition as well!" She watched as her favourite duel spirit leapt onto the field. He turned around and winked at her, and she winked back, before resuming. "And of course, with Hammerhead's effect I can return both Speed Warrior and Richard Hammond to my hand, but this time I am only going to summon Richard Hammond in Defence mode, which means his effect can kick in. Since I'm holding one card in my hand, you loose 200 Life Points." Ryu - 2800Garnet - 4000 "Now I finish my move. Your go Ryu." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "things are looking interesting wouldn't you say?" asked Joanna, and Athrun nodded. "Yeah. Never seen my sis use these cards before. I'll have to pay attention so i'll know what to expect next time we duel." he said while observing. --gots stuff to do before work, i'll be on tomorrow, and if super comes on, tell him i said hey!laterz! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 OOC: JZ, I never destroyed your monsterAnd bye Stein! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 OOC:WOW..that was a waste of a post...I just saw a synchro and thought you attacked. Gomene. I draw! now then, I activate Kamiya's effect to destroy your monster! then I'll Special Summon Maelbor! and I normal summon Kalin, with Kalin on the field you can't activate Traps during the battle phase, and Maelbor can attack directly! attack! any response? Ryu:2800Garnet:2300 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 OOC: which monster is Kamiya planning to destroy? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 OOC:Kamiya Destroys your Guardian of hamsters. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 OOC: OK "You think I'll be that easily finished? Activate face down, Cool Wall!" "Now I choose to switch my target to my Chibi, which means you loose 500 Life Points and another Richard Hammond is summoned to my field. Now you loose 200 Life Points for the card in my hand, and Chibi returns safe and sound." Ryu - 2100Garnet - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Dang your good.....fine main phase two, I set a card and I activate MST on your field barrier, I end." he begins thinking."3 summons and I'm still sane, I just can't let their power get to me...I can do this." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Garnet drew. "I use Cold Wave. Now I'll tribute my Chibi for my Hamster Warrior, and again you loose 500 Life Points, and Chibi returns to the field, in defence mode again. And then I'll tune my Hamster Warrior with one of the Richard Hammonds to summon another Richard Hammond, Guardian of the Hamsters, but this time non-holo ... not that it matters but, y'know ..." She coughed. "Now I'll Special Summon my normal Richard Hammond again and you'll loose another 200 Life Points. I end my turn." She grinned nastily. Ryu - 1400Garnet - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Luke wanders along and stumbles upon Garnet and Ryu's duel, it's the first time he's seen his friends since his holiday, and would naturaly be happy to see them, except he can't be happy, because it's locked up inside him "Hey guys, long time no see, how's it been?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Yo! Luke! it's been a while!" he said hiding his arm. while breathing to control the Vortex Guardians."I've been fine, how about you?" he looks at Garnet, all righty then I draw....now I destroy your Guardian again with Kamiya's effect....then I have Maelbor attack directly Ryu:1400Garnet:2300 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Ha! Not that fast! Now I sacrifice one of the Guardians to destroy your Kamiya, and you loose 1300 LP. And thanks to Hammerhead, my Guardian returns to my Extra Deck." Ryu - 100Garnet - 3300 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 He looks a little puzzled "I'm not uying it, you're obviously hiding your arm for some reason and your breathing heavier now as well, although, it looks like something is making you do that..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "dang...this deck is kickin my but...I need to...." his heart is racing, and the deck is considering him too weak."I'm fine really" his jacket falls off revealing his lack of an arm."I'm just...peachy." he looks at garnet."Now then I end and once you draw, I activate my face down Threatning roar." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Ha! As if I need to attack to win! I just simply tribute my Chibi for my Hamster Warrior again, and you loose." Garnet - 3300Ryu - 0000 "Yeah!" said Richard, punching the air as all the monster but him faded. "We did it! Shame Jeremy and James didn't get a chance to come out and duel." "They'll have a chance soon," said Garnet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Not yet I discard my Hanewata and I lose nothing" he said smiling eeriely."It's not over yet garnet...I still have quite a couple of things left up my sleeve." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 He rests his hands on his forehead "I... i must be seing things... a Top Gear chibi character deck... this is nuts... and why a hamster.... no wait, I know that one... but seriously..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Garnet just grinned. "My move is not finished. I can tune my Hamster Warrior with a Richard Hammond to bring back another Guardian, and the loop resumes, except only Richard Hammond returns. Now I finish and hand it over to you." Ryu - 100Garnet - 3300 Garnet turned to Luke. "Never let me hear you say that! This is excellent artwork from HamHam." Then she grinned. "But still, this deck is pushing me forwards to victory, I know it is." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Then here I go, I start out by activating Rainbow life, any damage I take this turn become a gain. then I activate my field spell card.....The Dark vortex!" as he says this his eyes turn red. "then once it's on the field all cards are destroyed on the field...any response?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 He steps back "Hey, I wasn't being insulting or anything I mean, Top gear's awesome, it just surprised me a little, that's all Garnet, there's no need to be like that" he says wondering why she... snapped... in a way Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 OOC: yes "I don't think so with that Rainbow Life! I activate Seven Tools of the Bandit, which means your Rainbow Life's effect is negated. And since now you destroyed my Chibi, you loose 500 Life Points, and you loose the duel!" Ryu - 0000Garnet - 2300 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Which is why I discard Vortex Guardian Shiri to negate that....hehehe" Ryu:600Garnet:2300 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Fair enough," said Garnet as she sent her cards to the Graveyard. "My go yet?" she asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "My turn just started"He said with a devilish smile"now I remove from play my Three cards to special Summon my Cerberus.....attack directly......it seems you need more than just the Hamster in this duel" Ryu:600Garnet:0 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Garnet laughed. "Oh dear, too bad. If there's one thing you need in a Burn deck, it's to ensure that it's the user who doesn't loose the Life Points. I discard my Kuriboh to save myself." She suddenly grinned. "And no, I don't have to depend on the Hamster alone ... there's a thing called teamwork, something which you seem to have overlooked." Ryu - 600Garnet - 2300 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.