Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Teamwork....really then...I see that what it's called....then during my main Phase 2, I tribute my Cerberus to Special summon from my Extra deck..Vortex Guardian...Hametsu!" his eyes are out, he's totally in Vortex mode" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 He looks puzzled again "......? I'm lost... what's happening, what's chaing who's gonna lose what's the score AAHHHH!?" he pauses for thought, and then realises what's going on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Whoops I pasted him to late. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Garnet drew, then grinned. "Before I make my move, let me ask you, how many people are there on Top Gear? Three of course! Even though Hamster may be my favourite, it's not always about him. First I play Card Destruction. Next I summon a Chibi Jeremy Clarkson, and since he's Normal Summoned you loose 500 Life Points."Â Â "And now I just have to play Double Summon to bring another Chibi Jeremy Clarkson onto the field, and you loose!"Â Ryu - 0000Garnet - 2300 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 OOC:I have to go to my classes, Gomene. Ryu looked at himself."woah..okay, thanks I needed that...or else I may lose my mind." he deactivates his disk."I knew you would win...." he starts walking awy." I need to go for a walk.Bye" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Garnet nodded. "OK. Bye Ryu." She turned to Luke. "So, how was your holiday?" she asked. "It's been quiet without you ... but at least two Knights are down. It turns out they leave little orbs behind that can be used to deactivate the bomb." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 He smiles "Glad you missed me" He laughs a little "I missed all you guys as well, and... I got an adiction to Top Gear while I was gone... heh, nice deck... anyway, what have you done with the orbs?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Heh, did you see that episode where Hamster got so fed up with Jezza he got the cherrypicker and put a card way beyond Jezza's reach, but then he got stuck on the cherrypicker and Jezza immediately gained revenge by putting Hamster pictures and the Paganini Zonda in the Seriously Uncool section?" asked Garnet. "And as for those orbs, I've put them in the slots by the bomb. They stick to the bomb once they're inserted in." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 He laughs "Yeah, that was sadly the last one of the series 'till November, but that was halerious, i realy want to see the botswana special again... I loved that one, first one I ever saw, so, the orbs stick to the bomb? that's wierd, but ok, must be a sort of thing that magnetises them..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Yeah, they do. Listen, I need to go now, I'll talk to you later. Bye Luke!" With that Garnet teleported and left Luke all alone. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Huh!? W-Wait" arnet vanished before him "...Great now I've got nothing to do, and no one to talk to either..." He sighs and lays back on the sand Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 Raiden arrives at the forest and immediatley sensed that the shadow world has been there "Oh god please not sappire Please" Raiden was still running as he transformed into Dark Raiden "If ANYONE has harmed her i will crush them PERSONALLY!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Namo™ Posted September 1, 2009 Report Share Posted September 1, 2009 "Huh!? W-Wait" arnet vanished before him "...Great now I've got nothing to do' date=' and no one to talk to either..." He sighs and lays back on the sand[/quote'] OOC: lol Sorry I've been gone guys>_> I've had to read like 5 books for my school Summer Work...Gah! its so stupid!Just act like you havent seen Akihiko in a while.Mind if Akihiko IC:"Hey Luke, how's it goin?" Akihiko hovers over Luke, making a shadow over Luke Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Jacoby walks through the woods and ends up at the beach. Jacoby sets at his usual spot and wonders were everyones at. Then he lays back and looks at the sky. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Meanwhile, underground Garnet was busy telling Greg and Adderskin the duel which had just happened. They were looking impressed at her new deck. Even Jeremy and James, despite having not been summoned to duel. Richard was looking particularly pleased. "Good one Gemheart," said Adderskin when Garnet had finished. "Where did you get such cards?" "Weeell," said Garnet. "If you watch the show, you'll notice they leave tiny hard-to-spot clues behind. That's all." She added a shrug to finish. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 "Huh!? W-Wait" arnet vanished before him "...Great now I've got nothing to do' date=' and no one to talk to either..." He sighs and lays back on the sand[/quote'] OOC: lol Sorry I've been gone guys>_> I've had to read like 5 books for my school Summer Work...Gah! its so stupid!Just act like you havent seen Akihiko in a while.Mind if Akihiko IC:"Hey Luke, how's it goin?" Akihiko hovers over Luke, making a shadow over Luke OOC: Can you please try to make posts at least a line long please? Thanks IC:Luke sits up to see Akihiko, he can't remember if he's even seen him before, but he responds anyway, even though it's not the smartest sentence he could come up with "Uh... who are you?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Ryu was being attacked by his various duel spirits, one named Agrias was enjoying as he beat him up."Gee, you're weak, to be defeated by a hamster of all things!" he punched Ryu again, Hametsu sitting on top of a cliff comes down."Agrias, I believe it's enough, the boy has learned not to lose again, but, next time you fail, I will kill you myself." he says, his tone of voice never changing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 He moved away from where he was sitting to go and check on the bomb, Garnet told him the orbs were stuck to the bomb, so just to make sure, he went down to check on them, he also wasn't told which knights had been beaten, so he went to check, he saw the orbs were clearly labled: Love and Anger, and he wrote them down, and crossed them out to show they had been beaten. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Ryu had picked himself up and began dueling other student's again, his mind set on increasing the power of the Vortex, he had even left his Mystic Guardian deck and Dragon deck in the cave, so their spirits wouldn't bother him."I will become stronger." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 After checking on the bomb, he decided to try and find his friends, at least it would give him something to do, that's for sure. He set off in search of everyone, but he still wasn't sure it Athrun considered him a friend again yet, so if anything, he'd try and stay away from him for the time being. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Marie popped out of her card and saw Luke."Luke....wait, get back here I need to talk to you!" she said running."there's something wrong with Ryu!" she trips and sees she's still chained to her card."crap." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 He freezes "...was that... someones voice... they... wanted to talk to me... I'm sure of it" He turns around and runs back to where the voice came from to find Marie chained to her card "W-What the...!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Marie stared at him."good you heard me, now could you pick up the deck? Hametsu chained us up...we're stuck here!" she said pointing at the deck."it has a seal on it, but your powers should be able to break it easily" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 "Huh? Ok, this don't sound good" he picks up the deck "Pick it up... you mean like this?" he looks at the deck, wondering what the heck is going on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 "yeah, know I need you to release the seal, we should be easy, but my dad is in like some super reinforced seal you think you can take it off? Hametsu has escaped, and only my dad can take him on, literally." she said trying to pull her chain off Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.