~Kefka~ Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 "Not bad son, but your old man is better then you think." AJ draws. "I'll summon Sapphire Pegasus!" (1800) "And with his ability i'll send my Ruby Charbuncle to the spell and trap zone with Amber Mammoth. The comes the spell card Rare Value. Now pick a CB in my spell and trap zone." Athrun gazed at them for a second. "Ruby." The red crystal shattered and AJ drew twice. "Nice. I'll activate my Crystal Promise to bring Mammoth back to my field." (1700) "Now how about some payback big guy? Mammoth, attack Speed Warrior!" The large CB stomped on Athrun's monster. "Ngh!" Athrun: 3100AJ: 3900 "Now Pegasus, attack him directly!" Athrun was hit head on. Athrun: 1200AJ: 3900 "I'll end my turn there, and you should really give your father more credit. I won't be easy on you." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 "okay...then...I can only think of one thing." "20 Questions?" asked the taller figure "no...but good suggestion...I think...." "Fine....I'll just tell you....this is getting annoying." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 he sighs "i knew it would come to something like this in the end, all that work for nothing, oh well" he smiles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 "You bug the hell out of me kid..." he said looking down at Ryu."but...I don't want you guys staring at my Grand daughter....so she remains hooded." "Fine...but I still want a duel" "Sure thing." he says as he starts taking off the hood. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 He sighs "She's the disobedient type I guess... oh well.... this will be great to watch! Good luck! both of you!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 "so I really need to keep the hood on? it's hot under this thing....." "Okay! lets see!" The figure takes off his hood, revealing a face no more than 25, he had short dark brown hair and blue eyes."I keep fit, don't I?" he joked Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 "Wait a sec... you don't look very old considering you're a grandfather.... are you magic like me...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 "more like a curse.....I'm about 72 with the metabolism of a 17 year old..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Master Red Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 'what am i supposed to find by looking into my heart?' he thought and rested his head om his knees. 'and how is that going to find me a deck anyways' he then thought and grimaced. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 He sighs and then smiles "Well, I don't think that matters too much... at least you're alive and well right...?" OOC: I've finaly got around to editing the plot section of the first post, points 7-13 added Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Athrun drew. "Alright! I'll summon my Junk Synchron in attack mode! (1300) Then with his effect, i'll call forth Speed Warrior from my graveyard." AJ grimaced he knew what was coming. "Now i'll tune my monsters together, and while thats going on i'll use my Synchro Clone trap! This will let me copy the non tuner monster in my synchro summon." another Speed Warrior appeared. "Synchro Summon, JUNK WARRIOR!!! (3200) His attack increases due to his effect." "Not bad Athrun. I see you've really gotten the hang of that deck." His son smiled. "You got that right dad. Now let me show you what it can really do!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 "Unfortunately...." he said with a sigh. "Don't talk like that Granpa...I want you to live for a very long time..." she pleaded "yeah...don't worry.." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 "Now Junk Warrior, attack Amber Mammoth with Scrap Fist!" The monster went in for the attack. "Now so fast Athrun! I'll use my Mirror Force to negate the attack and destroy Junk Warrior." Athrun grimaced but then smiled. "I'll counter with my Dark Bribe! My attack will go threw but now you can draw a card." AJ draw and Mammoth took the hit head on. Athrun: 1200AJ: 2400 "I'll place another card face down and end my turn. Bring it on dad!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Meanwhile, Garnet was still busy with the bookies, as neither Goldenquack or Adderskin had recovered yet. She wished the end of the year would hurry up - how long could it take to get that test over and done with?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 AJ drew. "You're not doing bad Athrun. I haven't seen a synchro summon since i used the Blackwings back in the day when i was at the academy." "You used the BW's dad? Joanna has the same deck." AJ smiled. "Of course she does. I'm the one who gave it to her." Athrun looked shocked. "Wha?!" "Actually Athrun, Joanna is your sister." Athrun gaped. "NO WAY!!!" AJ began to laugh. "You're right i was just kidding! Ahahahahaha!!!" Athrun sweatdropped. "Damn it dad! You made me feel like a insest obssesed psycho!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Master Red Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 "follow your heart" he thought and grumbled a little. He closed his eyes and thought about what his heart might disire. "Joey Wheeler, Chocolate Ice-Cream, Joey Wheeler covered in.." he opened his eyes and wrinkled his nose "ok, no way that would give me a deck". he cleared his throat and closed his eyes again.."okay hmm.. getting to re-do that test I missed, Orange Juice, Athrun..." as he thought about Athrun he felt himself getting jerked away from where he was very quickly. As he opened his eyes he saw Athrun dueling someone in what seemed to be a wasteland. He looked utterly confused, but then realized that he must've solved the riddle. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 --give u one chance red, out of the dream, Athrun is in a dream away from you guys, he's not on the academy "I'll summon my CB Topaz Tiger! (1600) and i'll have it attack your Speed Warrior." Topaz leapt towards it's target and shattered the defense monster. "I'll place on card down and end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 OOC: I'd like everyone to finish doing their side quests ASAP, I've finished making the exam ^_^ IC:He smiles "you know, negative thinking won't get you anywhere in life old man, i know that for a fact" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Master Red Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 He looked around on the ground around him but there was no deck to be seen, neither could he see another clue. 'ok, what now then?' he asked himself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 (OOC: and I'm waiting for the exam) Garnet sighed as she turned the page of the book. She glanced down at the list and saw even more bets. It was, after all, the grand finals and if Crystal won ... Garnet would be a very happy girl. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Master Red Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Suddenly he knew what he had to do. He was supposed to confess his crush to Athrun and that would help him get back his deck. Or, atleast he hoped it would. He swallowed and started to walk over to Athrun. But as his foot touched the ground an angry voice seeped through the air. 'get out, get out!', it called in a spooky voice. As the voice died out the ground benieth him fell apart and he was jerked down into the dark nothingness. He woke up on the beach. Had he really dreamt it all? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 --i'll bring and end to this Super Athrun: 100AJ: 500 Athrun had been dueling his father for close to an hour and this was getting exhasuting. His father wasn't only good, but he wasn't holding back. Athrun's Stardust had been destroyed and he was now stareing down 1 of the Sacred Beast monsters. Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder was glaring at him, his father standing behind the great beast. "Come on Athrun. You wanted to test your strength, let's so you beat this!" the dragon roared and Athrun drew. "I'll activate my Monster Reborn to bring back my Junk Warrior! (2300) Now we end this! Junk Warrior, attack Hamon! SCRAP FIST!!!" The monsters jets egnited and he took off towards Hamon. AJ smirked. "What are you thinking? Hamon, counter attack!" the dragon fired the blast towards the Synchro monster. Athrun smiled. "I'll activate my Trap card. Synchro Charge!" a red aura formed around Junk Warrior. "I just have to remove a synchro monster in my graveyard and Junk Warrior will gain the attack equal to that monsters attack, and i'll remove my Stardust!" (4800) AJ's eyes widened. "IT'S OVER!!!"Junk Warrior punched the blast and cut threw it. He flew towards Hamon and hit the Sacred Beast head on. AJ smiled. "Heh..........he really is something else." AJ thought as his LP's dropped to 0. Athrun: 100AJ: 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 attention all students, the end of year exam for all students will be taking place in the exam hall in 15 mins, would all students please make your way to your designated seats imediately, thank you"oh, so it's time for the final exam, well, here goes" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 "Dang....I lost." Ryu claimed looking back up at Josep, his Mystic Guardian's were different from his own. "Not too long ago the Mystic Guardians were blessed with their true powers...but if you want these versions...you'll need to become stronger...emotionally I would say....now..go take your test kid.." with that he disappears along with the girl "that...was incredible....I've never faced anything like that....this means...I have to Advance my Guardians...." he runs toward the testing area Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 20, 2009 Report Share Posted October 20, 2009 "Right, let's go," said Garnet to Greg, Furnoose and Mouseball. They nodded and Garnet teleported them all out of the bookies. They made their way across to the exam hall and bumped into Luke. "Haven't seen you in a while, bookies are a nightmare, Adderskin and Goldenquack are battling their colds today to get the exam done." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.