~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Yeah I do also. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Oh' date=' yesh. Hello Skippy. (Yes SKIPPY CANOE IS HERE!)[/quote'] So you love Skippy Canoe in clubs with you huh? I just love Skippy Canoe in general. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Oh' date=' yesh. Hello Skippy. (Yes SKIPPY CANOE IS HERE!)[/quote'] So you love Skippy Canoe in clubs with you huh? I just love Skippy Canoe in general. same here =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Oh' date=' yesh. Hello Skippy. (Yes SKIPPY CANOE IS HERE!)[/quote'] So you love Skippy Canoe in clubs with you huh? I just love Skippy Canoe in general. same here =D Ditto! ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 so pretty much LeoTM and Teh Rua like you in the General forum in joining their clubs and csomething else like that Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 No, I love Skippy Canoe in total. He is just epicness. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I think so too. Very epic:D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You both are more epic than me imo. Well, maybe... -_^ The only reason I'm popular is my niceness and all the stuff I did: tuts, games, shop, club, card sets, contests, RP, Fan Fic, a lot more... ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Skippy probobly is more epic than me =(. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 ^Yes his is Lexaeus. You both are more epic than me imo. Well' date=' maybe... -_^ The only reason I'm popular is my niceness and all the stuff I did: tuts, games, shop, club, card sets, contests, RP, Fan Fic, a lot more... ^_^[/quote'] No, you are just epic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I am? O.O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 No, I lied. Of course you are. You are an epic member end of story, and I know what epic is when I see it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yep he is EPIC then. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Getting name changed to Zijon Megomi. ...lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 ^Yes his is Lexaeus. You both are more epic than me imo. Well' date=' maybe... -_^ The only reason I'm popular is my niceness and all the stuff I did: tuts, games, shop, club, card sets, contests, RP, Fan Fic, a lot more... ^_^[/quote'] No, you are just epic.Suck up teacher's pet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 ^Yes his is Lexaeus. You both are more epic than me imo. Well' date=' maybe... -_^ The only reason I'm popular is my niceness and all the stuff I did: tuts, games, shop, club, card sets, contests, RP, Fan Fic, a lot more... ^_^[/quote'] No, you are just epic.Suck up teacher's pet. Fine, he is as epic as you will be in 500 years. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 ^Yes his is Lexaeus. You both are more epic than me imo. Well' date=' maybe... -_^ The only reason I'm popular is my niceness and all the stuff I did: tuts, games, shop, club, card sets, contests, RP, Fan Fic, a lot more... ^_^[/quote'] No, you are just epic.Suck up teacher's pet. Fine, he is as epic as you will be in 500 years. i loled at Lexaeus Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 ^Yes his is Lexaeus. You both are more epic than me imo. Well' date=' maybe... -_^ The only reason I'm popular is my niceness and all the stuff I did: tuts, games, shop, club, card sets, contests, RP, Fan Fic, a lot more... ^_^[/quote'] No, you are just epic.Suck up teacher's pet. Fine, he is as epic as you will be in 500 years. i loled at Lexaeus Wait, you laughed at my post, or his post /: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 thaswutithought. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Hilight my post if you dare. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 ^Yes his is Lexaeus. You both are more epic than me imo. Well' date=' maybe... -_^ The only reason I'm popular is my niceness and all the stuff I did: tuts, games, shop, club, card sets, contests, RP, Fan Fic, a lot more... ^_^[/quote'] No, you are just epic.Suck up teacher's pet. Fine, he is as epic as you will be in 500 years. i loled at Lexaeus Wait, you laughed at my post, or his post /: i meant Laxeaus post ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 As I said, highlight the post. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 What If I don't wanna? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Then you don't want too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Jedi force is with me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.