Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 So' date=' the topic is waiting for Zexions GYFT? Well, it will honestly be hot. So yeah, can't wait to see it.[/quote'] neither can i. it will be EPIC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Im thinking of changing my name to Racoon. Thoughts? I know I spelled it wrong I like it better with 1 c Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 So' date=' the topic is waiting for Zexions GYFT? Well, it will honestly be hot. So yeah, can't wait to see it.[/quote'] neither can i. it will be EPIC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 So' date=' the topic is waiting for Zexions GYFT? Well, it will honestly be hot. So yeah, can't wait to see it.[/quote'] neither can i. it will be EPIC cwutididthar? Lol, but really, it will be EPIC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Leo want to duel Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Im thinking of changing my name to Racoon. Thoughts? I know I spelled it wrong I like it better with 1 c Gay name. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 True. Shows I have No ideas. What about back to Avion? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 True. Shows I have No ideas. What about back to Avion? no. Havion Like the taste of heaven Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 What about Fox Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Leo want to duelThat was so random. Im thinking of changing my name to Racoon. Thoughts? I know I spelled it wrong I like it better with 1 c Gay name.Raccon, noAvion, I say yes Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 OOoh Fox. I liek OR WolfFox or Wolf? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lol i am discussing with Succubus about a duel right nwo. sry Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Why i want to duel Leo Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 True. Shows I have No ideas. What about back to Avion? No, how about Rua Jr. and you can be my minion. But you can also be Avion again, that's cool. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 OOoh Fox. I liek OR WolfFox or Wolf? Fox Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I don't know why you guys are thinking of these names. :? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 ƒöx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 That's better. Add some fancy symbols for your own customization. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Ya do that Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Or do Rua Jr. Or Jr. Rua OR JR.ua But Fox looks good. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Symbols will customize your username a lot more, trust me ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 My next name is Joshua, just cuz I wuv The World Ends With You. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Is that the only Squeenix game you played? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Is that the only Squeenix game you played? F*** no. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Good. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.