Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I was going to say that, but the I was like "Naw, I think he noticed already." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I demand I become an elite! And Rua since we joind like at the same time, and we both are always active. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Agreed with Lexaeus. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I demand I become an elite! And Rua since we joind like at the same time' date=' and we both are always active.[/quote'] I seriously agree Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Thanks =d Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 no problem man:D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Wow, getting a bit spammy here. O.O Here's my newest tag. Maybe my best, maybe not. ^_^ [spoiler=V1 - Text] [spoiler=V1 - No Text] [spoiler=V2 - Text] [spoiler=V2 - No Text] CnC? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 1:Love it.2:Love it.3:Love it.4:Love it. I want a GYFT from you nao! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Thanks! I think it's my best tag yet! I may start sending out GYFTs to everyone I know to get some practice. ^_^ *wink wink nudge nudge hint hint bla bla banana banana* Btw did you notice the inaccurate reflection on the text? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Yep, I so called that. (In my mind.) Smexemon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 That's good, 'cause I live in there. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 0.o Im gonna move outta my mind now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Yes! It's roomy in here! ^_^ Party. Tonight. In your mind. O.O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 *takes a gun and puts it to my head* GTF outta there or you die! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 *Jumps down to spleen* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 *takes out granade* GTFO!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 *Teleports into own mind* OH NO! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 That's what I thought... *goes back onto own head* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 O.OOK...I didn't quite get that. Also, welcome Skippy ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 GYFT for gronus Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Who's Gronus? o.oAlso, text isn't all that good... It draws my eye away from teh focal. It's not all that good tbh ;/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 gronus used to be bassa2. I made him a gyft as well but I dont like the text, I just realised, Charmander used the same text as mine. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 gronus used to be bassa2. I made him a gyft as well but I dont like the text' date=' I just realised, Charmander used the same text as mine. [img']http://i38.tinypic.com/2e2nh4i.png[/img] I never knew you did sigs Kotaro o.oAnd that actually looks quite good. The text goes well with it ;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 gronus used to be bassa2. I made him a gyft as well but I dont like the text' date=' I just realised, Charmander used the same text as mine. [img']http://i38.tinypic.com/2e2nh4i.png[/img] I never knew you did sigs Kotaro o.oAnd that actually looks quite good. The text goes well with it ;) Well I actually dont usually do sigs. I made about 3 before this, the first 2 failed but the 3rd one people liked so I thought I would try and continue and came up with this for gronus. EDIT:I also have a version without the text. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Guise, I iz got 69 reps. You iz gunna fix dat. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.