.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 this is 1 lol of a contest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yays.I almost fall from my chair seeing the pic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. OT: 4001 Club Posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Congrats to the club again! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Now I feel like punching leo :x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 So, contest winner, what do you want your gyft to be about? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Let's see...How about one of your funny pokemon situations like the ones on your sig. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I'm having a problem. Wait. Just wait guys ok? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 My GYFTI want a GYFT Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Whoa, we had a contest??? God damnit! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah that would be a really epic GYFT Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 *punches leo* STOP POSTING DAMNIT!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 OMG. Zexion, the shoop da whoop picture. That was what I was uploading! Man this problem I had sucks! EDIT: 100th post for today! Damn it, I put the word "sucks" in this post =o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 *punches leo* STOP POSTING DAMNIT!!! oops sorry. oh wait i did it again XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Let's see...How about one of your funny pokemon situations like the ones on your sig. No prob ;D I'm having a problem. Wait. Just wait guys ok? Why'd you delete your post? You would've won... My GYFTI want a GYFT I want a lot of things.A lot of things I don't get. Whoa' date=' we had a contest??? God damnit![/quote'] Yes, and I would make the winner a REALLY EPIC gyft Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 MOTHER F***** What was the contest about? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 How did I delete my post? Isn't it there? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Let's see...How about one of your funny pokemon situations like the ones on your sig. No prob ;D I'm having a problem. Wait. Just wait guys ok? Why'd you delete your post? You would've won... My GYFTI want a GYFT I want a lot of things.A lot of things I don't get. Whoa' date=' we had a contest??? God damnit![/quote'] Yes, and I would make the winner a REALLY EPIC gyft lol. That is what you get Lexaues oh i posted again XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Wait, I missed a contest? What happened? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I don't get it. I didn't delete my post =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Next time I see you post Leo I will shoot you in the face :x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Why? Why would you do that Lexaeus? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Wait' date=' I missed a contest? What happened?[/quote'] contest to get a GYFT from Emo-te EDIT: Oh god. Page Hiders killed me again DX Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 @Neo:HE IS AN ADDICT LEO I SAW YOU POST! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 lol. Just hit Preview Post when you don't see the new post. And it will show you the post on hidden page. Kotaro teached me this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.