RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I made a BlobbafetThe Weird Blobbafet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Guise' date=' I iz got 69 reps. You iz gunna fix dat.[/quote'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I saw it and ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I saw it and ? I don't like my 69. It deserves to be a 70. Someone deleted one of their reps to me D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Well it wasnt meanyway rate my blobbafet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Well it wasnt meanyway rate my blobbafet Not until I'm repped :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I wanna rep you. But I used up all my reps for today. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Well it wasnt meanyway rate my blobbafet Not until I'm repped :3 id rep you but i used them today Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I used my reps as well for 3 different people who had B-Days. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 OMG! Leo posted in this club for more than 1,000 times! Hurrah!Sorry for going a bit off topic.I really wanna rep you two (Emo-te and Leo again..) =) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Cool thats loads of posts in a club Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 inorite? I posted about over 270 times. I think... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Ill check how many times i posted Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 If I wasn't grounded for 3 weeks, I would've been this club's second top poster. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 You did 248 times. I overtaken you yesterday. I was at 174 then I overtook you ;DÂ EDIT:Â If I didn't have that internet problem. I would've posted here around 360 times. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Well im new to this club with 24 posts, now 25. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 That's pretty good. That means your active in this club ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Im not new hereive been here for a long time Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Have you been here since near the start of September or something? I can't remember, there are a lot older members in this club than me =) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I came here when it had 32 members i think Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I was the 2nd member here :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I came here when it had 32 members i thinkI came here before you. And I was the 31st or 32nd I think. I'm not sure =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I was the 2nd member here :3Â yep. after Jigglypuff Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I'm making my first PokeSplice ^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 awesome. can't wait to see. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.